**** Rights!

Adaliah - Sanctuary
Adaliah - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Chronicles
So I've been playing this game for a while.. And noticed that everything is very male-female. Only males can pick up females. Only males and females can marry..
My 2 good friends play this game and they are lesbians. Why can't they be allowed to show affection ingame too? Why can't they embrace each other?
And why can't same sex get married?
I'm sure many people will oppose it but why not? It's not hurting anyone. Some people would even say it's just a game, so what? But if we enjoy playing the game we'd like to be able to do certain stuff other people can. So... basically.. **** rights! Let's update this game to this century. Thank you for hearing me out.
Let's hope something gets done.
Post edited by Adaliah - Sanctuary on

Comments

• tugd
    tugd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yeeey **** b:victory
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    *looks at andracil* Lower depthssssss.

You know you want to.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Done. Adaliah, please use the search function, there are numerous threads on this subject.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Considering how many of these threads are already around... No wonder >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok you 2 mods SHUSH! Its in the cockroach pit now.
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • Loxin - Lost City
    Loxin - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    shushing out the minority?
    wow you people are messed up.

so much for equality.
    If I ever get my MMO off the ground, things like this will never happen.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    shushing out the minority?
    wow you people are messed up.

so much for equality.
    If I ever get my MMO off the ground, things like this will never happen.
    There's a difference between "shushing out the minority" and ending a discussion that's been done to death literally hundreds of times (probably thousands if you count every Teleacoustic someone spends on mindless ranting on the subject) and cannot hope to acheive any result besides endless regurgitation of the same points. The GMs have no control over this, nobody in PWI has any control over this. To get any **** rights in this game you'd have to change the minds of the actual game devs and probably a good portion of China's view on the subject. So in short, there's no point in having thread after thread after thread about it. That's all the mods are saying.

And am I the only one who finds it hilarious that we can actually post on threads that have been moved here? Or did I just unintentionally break a rule? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If the thread goes on too long, or in a bad direction, someone will likely close it. If it becomes too much of an issue, there are ways to make it so only mod/admin level accounts can post in the entire forum. As it is, tain't no rule. Do note that your post count does not increase in here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You're lucky we let you walk the streets in broad daylight.. and even vote!

And now you want to be able to cuddle?

And stop asking for marriage. Take it up with California.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • mezzaluna
    mezzaluna Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    fuzzles wrote: »

hahahahhahahah that was amazing!

I'll tell you something... Americans are losing their country to "rights" to give you one simple example of "rights". They have let us immigrants do whatever we feel like doing, talk in whatever language we want, post signs in whatever language, made them hire people that speak something other than english, let illegals be out and about telling citizens that the illegals "have rights" when they have been braking law after law after law.... **** rights? why? all species were created male and female for a reason, and yes, that includes humans. I have **** friends and none of them go through life complaining that society doesn't accept them or whatever, they are who they are at home. This is a game, children play this, there's no reason for kids to see characters in a game being ****, just because somebody decided that weirdos have rights. NO **** INTERACTIONS SHOULD BE ALLOWED IN THE GAME
  • Loxin - Lost City
    edited February 2009

wow your messed up, its one thing to deny it in a game (which I think is very stupid to begin with) but an outward attack? DAMN!
    get your ignorant **** out of here, you ruin the world.
    you are a moron and have no idea what you are saying, not even the basic concept of what it is you are talking about.
  • KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear
    KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    aparently it hasnt been stressed out enough because nuthing has been done about this matter i have **** friends who refrain from using this game simply for the matter that they cant show affection 2 eachother it would be a nice change i really really dotn mindb:dirty
    yes i have typos... no im nto gona correct them>.>
    edited February 2009
    mezzaluna wrote: »
    hahahahhahahah that was amazing!

I'll tell you something... Americans are losing their country to "rights" to give you one simple example of "rights". They have let us immigrants do whatever we feel like doing, talk in whatever language we want, post signs in whatever language, made them hire people that speak something other than english, let illegals be out and about telling citizens that the illegals "have rights" when they have been braking law after law after law.... **** rights? why? all species were created male and female for a reason, and yes, that includes humans. I have **** friends and none of them go through life complaining that society doesn't accept them or whatever, they are who they are at home. This is a game, children play this, there's no reason for kids to see characters in a game being ****, just because somebody decided that weirdos have rights. NO **** INTERACTIONS SHOULD BE ALLOWED IN THE GAME

b:angry u seriously need to get ur mind fix dude or girl w/e u are get it open just like u said we are humans as human we adapt thats our greates skill thats why we survive learn to change with time or time is gona stop for u **** or not **** they deserve to have their rights heard and just like u like to be treated like everyoen else does wierdos like u just call em like it too bcause they have feelings is bcause of ppl like u the world is such a stupid place to every1 else i luv u b:cute ur all so cute
  • Loxin - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Edit: this is a responce to mezzaluna

and you too, I understand about the game part, but you really are bias about the real life part.

I have a theory.
    homosexualty is natural, its a form of population thinning.
    seeing as how humans don't just keel over and die as often most speices do, we just keep breeding and breeding until we over populate our selves, now! this is where being **** comes in, it ensures that at certant points in the population, males and females loss attraction to each other there for reducing off-spring created. in this it works.

your comparing up to the way other animals develop, but what your not think of is that humans don't die off as fast as they do, hell every year we start living LONGER, every generation isgetting new forms of health care and are now living to 120, at least that who long im suppose to live to.

now think, if I were a hetro-sexual, within those years I could have many children. from those kids, they grow and live, taking up a good portion of the recorces, they get a job (which could poetntialy be yours, or your familys) and effect the world in so many ways.

but im ****, so in that I just save many MANY people the trouble, and spared the kids I could have had a life of hardship a problems to end with sad ironic death.

the book from which most people derive their hate from is way out-dated.
    the bible was to ensure grow, it promoted good morals and the promise of somthing after living the life you were given.

but! seeing as how the world is over populated as it is, it has done its job to well.

so one should think, the homosexual minority is actualy helping save people.

and honestly, is it really rigth for people to dictate how other run their lives?
    I mean, were HERE alredy, we already live and breath and have independant thought. Its not your place to decide how our lives are to be lived, its not gods place eather. It was the life he gave us to live, and we will live it to our best. If we wish to love, we will love who we want, it is the power given to us through free thought, in this infinit realme of possibility it is possible, and we wil do it.

And please, keep this in mind that, no matter how much you try to keep us down, no matter what you throw at us, no matter how many of us you try to hurt or kill. we will rise and make you see YOUR wrongs, and we will MAKE you understand, and then after ALL THAT, humanity can finaly survive as one.

ah damn it you put me into my speech mode, hmm... maby I should become a **** rights spokes person?b:pleased

but really tho, you guys have to look and see what you are doing to the world, and must know that **** people are never going to go away, its part of nature and human evolution, no matter if you like it or not.
  • Loxin - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    damn, I never knew I had THIS much passion.b:chuckle
    edited February 2009
    damn, I never knew I had THIS much passion.b:chuckle
    b:dirty does that apply on everythign u do??
  • Loxin - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    b:dirty does that apply on everythign u do??

hahahaha, if it really gets me going, I have been known to go on for hours!
    b:laugh

passion!
    everyone must have it! it makes for an interesting world!
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Holy crapoley. You people are some real thickos. I thought it was pretty obvious that it was a joke. Seriously...

Hell, I'm ****. Doesn't mean I feel the need to get all worked up about it. So feel free to get down from your soapbox, Loxin.

Oh, and mezzaluna.. you are one weird individual. Do you also oppose interracial marriage?

**** marriage is the same issue as interracial marriage, except a few decades later. The simple fact of the matter is that what you're born as is what you are, and there's nothing anyone can do about it. It confuses the hell out of me that **** marriage isn't legal in all US states yet. Once all the churchies, hard-core right wingers and just plain idiots wake up and realise that being **** isn't something people choose to be, **** marriage will actually have a chance of going somewhere.

That doesn't mean getting all fired up about it on a gaming forum is gonna help, Loxin.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Loxin - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Holy crapoley. You people are some real thickos. I thought it was pretty obvious that it was a joke. Seriously...

Hell, I'm ****. Doesn't mean I feel the need to get all worked up about it. So feel free to get down from your soapbox, Loxin.

Oh, and mezzaluna.. you are one weird individual. Do you also oppose interracial marriage?

**** marriage is the same issue as interracial marriage, except a few decades later. The simple fact of the matter is that what you're born as is what you are, and there's nothing anyone can do about it. It confuses the hell out of me that **** marriage isn't legal in all US states yet. Once all the churchies, hard-core right wingers and just plain idiots wake up and realise that being **** isn't something people choose to be, **** marriage will actually have a chance of going somewhere.

That doesn't mean getting all fired up about it on a gaming forum is gonna help, Loxin.

lol sorry, I have had to deal with **** bashers all this month, so Ive been kinda edgy.b:chuckle

oh and Im reposting what I said onto other sites I frequent at, mostly social-net works!
  • Hildeborg - Heavens Tear
    Hildeborg - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hahahaha, if it really gets me going, I have been known to go on for hours!
    b:laugh

passion!
    everyone must have it! it makes for an interesting world!

And foolish decisions, too. Look at all those superstitious people brandishing some scripture that any scientific experimentation can prove as full of bsht and thinking that gives them the right and the duty to burn to death who is different.

As always, I couldn't care less about what people do in privacy as long as they're both ( or all, after all, if you're into orgy ) willing and understanding.

I vote yes for practical purposes, as I would really like to carry my man around and trick noobs to drop them in pits filled with overpowering monsters.

Personnally, I wonder about some things, amongst them, as there is no age control in PW and all things related to sexuality should not be exposed to minors as stated in numerous laws, what about the present man-holding-woman thing and even worse beast-holding-woman ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loxin - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    And foolish decisions, too. Look at all those superstitious people brandishing some scripture that any scientific experimentation can prove as full of bsht and thinking that gives them the right and the duty to burn to death who is different.

As always, I couldn't care less about what people do in privacy as long as they're both ( or all, after all, if you're into orgy ) willing and understanding.

I vote yes for practical purposes, as I would really like to carry my man around and trick noobs to drop them in pits filled with overpowering monsters.

Personnally, I wonder about some things, amongst them, as there is no age control in PW and all things related to sexuality should not be exposed to minors as stated in numerous laws, what about the present man-holding-woman thing and even worse beast-holding-woman ?

well there are some apects of exposure that could better socity, a broader view on life and such, but I belive it should not matter to kids to begin with, which is why I disagree (on some level) with sexuallty in games at all.
This discussion has been closed.