Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Andalee - Dreamweaver
    Andalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2014

HealerStar ° Think you should rate in order to be rated but anyway I'll go ahead and rate your's, love your cleric, she's cute ^^ 5/5
    Hemyra ° I like the color scheme, but she looks a bit grumpy to me so 4/5
    Scilika ° Looks cute, but would be better if pic was larger I can't really tell .-. 3.5/5
    caninekay ° Prefering black hair version (just coz i don't like that shade of purple) 4/5
    Krikzu ° Looks a bit already seen to me, but I would give her 3.5/5
    IlyaElante ° please rate others first to be rated .-.

I made a new veno and cant decide on look that I want to go with.
    Here's 3 options, help me choose :p

289arcz.jpg

I really love the third one, its totally cute 5/5 gotta be careful with the short baby-doll like faces as it sometimes makes the neck really long, but doesn't seem like it here :) great job

Gave my Psychic another make-over which will hopefully be her last, tell me what you think. Only have one with hair fash on atm :/ sorry for that.

psy_zpsa4a82756.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
    You and I'll be safe and sound
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ok I'm in a rating mood now, lets go

p.s. no upsets pls or I'll smash your head with a brick like snake's.. or at least I'll want to..

Zheii _ 4/5 I love her eyes:3 but the chin sure looks awkward, especially on the avatar. I have the same problem tho, my cleric on the avatar looks like a horse. AT least it looks better than those huge faces that don't fit the spaceb:laugh I lliked your character more before, when she had bigger eyes

Chakarakka _ 3/5 for the new one 4/5 for the old. I've seen her before and the old one looks much better and different, which I can't say about the after version. I don't really get why you decided to change her

OPKossy _ VERI sexy, VERI hot 55555/5

hottest mamma on the earth. And that question mark on the face

PERFECTO woman!

I really love the third one, its totally cute 5/5 gotta be careful with the short baby-doll like faces as it sometimes makes the neck really long, but doesn't seem like it here :) great job

Gave my Psychic another make-over which will hopefully be her last, tell me what you think. Only have one with hair fash on atm :/ sorry for that.

psy_zpsa4a82756.png

omg I thought it was a mystic! probably one of the hottest tideborn females I've ever seen

supa **** beautiful I love her 5/5b:heart

I really really miss my old hairstyle, but I like the new one too.... Idk I'm so confused, most people say that it looked better with the old one and that this hair looks more simple

4ztbtx.jpg

full-body (also in different zone where shading is much better!)
    n6x3py.jpg

I haven't edited her this time, not even a little bit.(before pic also wasn't edited, but the quality was better) Shading is pretty bad which upsets me, but I didn't even delete those white spots

This is the old hair I adored

http://i60.tinypic.com/keglyr.jpg
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    not here for validation, just reminding everyone who the king is

mmki.png

top tier aesthetics
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    not here for validation, just reminding everyone who the king is

mmki.png

top tier aesthetics

Scayoose you sir.

TllHmz5.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Krikzu - Morai
    Krikzu - Morai Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    5/5 you two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    omg I thought it was a mystic! probably one of the hottest tideborn females I've ever seen

supa **** beautiful I love her 5/5b:heart

I really really miss my old hairstyle, but I like the new one too.... Idk I'm so confused, most people say that it looked better with the old one and that this hair looks more simple

4ztbtx.jpg

full-body (also in different zone where shading is much better!)
    n6x3py.jpg

I haven't edited her this time, not even a little bit.(before pic also wasn't edited, but the quality was better) Shading is pretty bad which upsets me, but I didn't even delete those white spots

This is the old hair I adored

http://i60.tinypic.com/keglyr.jpg

Awww thank you so much :) really took me a bit to get the eg face look right on the psy. But am happy with it now.

I like your character it's really individual which is great! There's so many ppl in pwi looking alike but yours really stands out. She looks really fierce which is why I prefer the old hairstyle over the new one, the strong braid really adds to that fierce look + that is a hairstyle I rarely see ingame on any chars at all. Also I think the braid makes her look more feminine which suits her better imo.

4.5/5 for your new look

5/5 for the old one <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
  • mayral
    edited May 2014
    Awww thank you so much :) really took me a bit to get the eg face look right on the psy. But am happy with it now.

I like your character it's really individual which is great! There's so many ppl in pwi looking alike but yours really stands out. She looks really fierce which is why I prefer the old hairstyle over the new one, the strong braid really adds to that fierce look + that is a hairstyle I rarely see ingame on any chars at all. Also I think the braid makes her look more feminine which suits her better imo.

4.5/5 for your new look

5/5 for the old one <3

and yea turns out that hairstyle loved me more than I loved her:D another problem is that it hardly ever matched my sets so I had to change it so often and finally got tired

I do miss it thob:cry

thanks for the rating I thought I wouldn't get rated any moreb:heart

since I got buried by some hotties after meb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    awww I see, it's inconvenient if it doesnt fit the fashion b:surrender

Kinda new here, used to hang around in faction forum for years and never really bothered to come to the normal forum b:laugh

So, here is my actual main character that I've been playing for five years now in some of her fashion :3 - click post number for original size picture :3

andaleeDW_zps52ac5eab.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
  • mayral
    edited June 2014
    awww I see, it's inconvenient if it doesnt fit the fashion b:surrender

Kinda new here, used to hang around in faction forum for years and never really bothered to come to the normal forum b:laugh

So, here is my actual main character that I've been playing for five years now in some of her fashion :3 - click post number for original size picture :3

andaleeDW_zps52ac5eab.png

My fav color combo god dammit <3 (black hair and blue/grey eyes) my cleric used to have it (without EG eyes though) but I finally got bored cuz I've been using those colors on every single character,male or female

not gonna rate you tho (yes, I'm this bad:D) I don't like rating without posting a pic which I already posted, but I feel like she needs darker lips, most likely red

it's asking for it

+ you're happy enough not the have that graphic glitch with white dots on the lipsb:sad otherwise I wouldn't change anything, I like your charactersb:cute
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • mizukii855
    mizukii855 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    aww no ones posted in a while so i have to review some recently reviewed ones but here they are

@Chakarakka :o i really liked ur first seeker, really cute >.< but the change is nice too 4/5
    @Iiaso oooh i really like ur last one, so cute, especially with that hair, makes her not seem like a veno which isnt a bad thing xD 4/5
    @Zheii hmmm in the head shot, i feel like the face is a bit on the round side, and her eyes look up too much. but the acutal char is cute. kinda hate that about pw sometimes, the headshot and actual char would look different, so annoying 2/5 >.<

hmm hope u can see this >.> but yea random alt that i like b:chuckle kinda plain i guess no fash or anything b:sad dont be too harsh k? b:thanks

e8qpsy.jpg
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    mayral wrote: »
    My fav color combo god dammit <3 (black hair and blue/grey eyes) my cleric used to have it (without EG eyes though) but I finally got bored cuz I've been using those colors on every single character,male or female

not gonna rate you tho (yes, I'm this bad:D) I don't like rating without posting a pic which I already posted, but I feel like she needs darker lips, most likely red

it's asking for it

+ you're happy enough not the have that graphic glitch with white dots on the lipsb:sad otherwise I wouldn't change anything, I like your charactersb:cute

Aww ty for giving me your opinion :) Actually she got white eyes (though they EG eyes texture makes it look a bit greyish I admit) because she is supposed to be blind (some backstory I had in mind when creating her XD and now it has kinda become my personal trade-mark by which ppl recognize me and I really like it, so never gonna change that color b:chuckle)

Here's a close-up where one can see eye-color better I think

andacloseup_zps0330ea5c.png

I will think about the lip color though, may try it on a new char and see if I like it. b:thanks

mizukii855 wrote: »
    hmm hope u can see this >.> but yea random alt that i like kinda plain i guess no fash or anything dont be too harsh k?

3.5/5 I kinda like her eyes they are really pretty and I like the colors you used the violet with the white. I personally think the lips are way too thin, I'd make them a bit fuller and maybe the nose a tiny bit thinner too as it looks just a bit too big for her small/cute face. Otherwise I really like the char.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
  • prettylightkura
    prettylightkura Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    @Andalee :o thats a really cool color on ur character, dont see many ppl with that color! sorta reminds me of a cat b:chuckle anyway i love how ur character looks!! really nice, only thing i dont really like is the fash >.> looks kinda weird, maybe its the angle? nonetheless, ur char's face is really fierce and pretty at the same time b:pleased

so i did some tweaking with my char, and here it is >.> theres the the before and after, i dont know if im going to actually change it yet so tell me what u guys think!!

Before
    2q8a8eh.jpg

After
    2dv8mk0.jpg

changed his eyes and hair >.> not sure if i like it (head shots kinda weird, and why do tideborns have such weird mouths!!!b:angry) please tell me what i should do!! thanks! :D
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for your comment, the last headshot pic was mainly to show her eye color as in reference to mayrals post so I didn't really look at how the fashion looked b:laugh

I loooooooooove your make-over! You should definatly go for it! So much better than before, I love how fierce his new eyes make him look on the icon and I also like the EG hair on him, makes him more individual. Overall I find the second look to be more "smooth" in some way which makes him "handsome" while in the first pic he's more "cute". And agree with strange tb mouth b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
  • Annberlynn - Archosaur
    Annberlynn - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    @prettylightkura I like it overall, but I do like the previous hair before. (Just not a fan of the new hairstyle) but 4.5/5 :D

Here is my cleric. Please don't be too harsh on her. D:
    errr_zps414e0914.png
  • Krikzu - Morai
    Krikzu - Morai Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Those big blue innocent eyesb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prettylightkura
    prettylightkura Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    @Andalee aww thanks a bunch for replying!! i really liked what u said about my char, and yeah, im planning on changing my char. guess ima have to live with that weird tb mouth b:angry

@Annberlynn ur cleric is so pretty!! i lilke her eyes, the blue reminds me of ice :D kinda like a princess b:pleased her face is a bit pointy but over all it looks really elegant and pwetty b:laugh 4.5/5
  • Asteric - Archosaur
    Asteric - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    mizukii - Very pretty, but the nose is a little too big compared to the small lips. Love the eyes and brows : ) 4/5
    Andalee - I really love your character's eyes....actually I just love her whole face. (she also looks beautiful in the red Chinese fashion) 5/5
    prettylight - I like the hair, and he looks more mature with the changes. But yeah, in the head shot he looks like he's making a duck face xD . The skin color seems a little off to me, but still very handsome 4.5/5
    Annberlynn - Beautiful, but the chin is a little pointy/long. Love the eyes though : ) 4.5/5

Here's my new sin and cleric:

7c4ca930-a9ea-47e4-b23a-c205a716807c.png?t=1402016420

b3874b15-d861-405c-9b79-aa168e0f559f.png?t=1402016498
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    prettylightkura - I must say your sin is one of the cutest male sins i ever seen and i love that you put eg eyes on him and changed the skin texture (TB tattoos ftw) but i do still think hes mouth looked better before, a bit too wide now in my opinion. Also liked more the old hair he had but except form that he is a really cute fish c: 4/5

Annberlynn- Love your cleric, she is adorable and personally I like the pointy chin alot xD 5/5

Asteric Damn Im impressed of your sin, always never see anyone with that preset and if I do they usually don't look really good.. but u manage to make her look lovely, 5/5 for your sin. Your cleric is pretty too even tho i was never a fan of orange lips and maybe her chin is a tad to wide for my taste but she is still beautiful 3.5/5 for your cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Annberlynn - Adorable, 5/5

Asteric - I like the sin, her eyes are a bit wide apart but it works for a fish. 4.5/5
    The cleric has nice eyes but I'm not a fan of the flat-seeming face and large chin. The hair is nice though. 3.5/5

Here's my cleric with EG eyes and TB hair:
    http://imgur.com/jn03g4h

(I tried imbedding image, didn't work. Does a different uploader work better?)
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Annberlynn - Archosaur
    edited June 2014

anaovt1 - I used Photobucket to upload my image. You could try there.

Thank you for the Rates from everyone above. :D

Asteric - I love both the toons. Unique in their own ways. :D 5/5
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014

anaovt1 - I used Photobucket to upload my image. You could try there.

Thank you for the Rates from everyone above. :D

Asteric - I love both the toons. Unique in their own ways. :D 5/5

Click that link below the picture that says "Get Embed Codes". Then, just right click the icon beside the box that has BBCode above it. After that, you can ctrl + v it to the forums.

The result... is too big to be left on these the forums since it links to the direct image and would stretch the page. But if you click the "large square" option below all those boxes, and THEN click the button I mentioned beside the BBCode box, you'd get the much more manageable:
    jn03g4hl.jpg

And by clicking the button by "Linked BBCode", you'd display that image, but clicking it would link to the image so that others could see the original size if they felt like it.

IE:
    jn03g4hl.jpg
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Click that link below the picture that says "Get Embed Codes". Then, just right click the icon beside the box that has BBCode above it. After that, you can ctrl + v it to the forums.

The result... is too big to be left on these the forums since it links to the direct image and would stretch the page. But if you click the "large square" option below all those boxes, and THEN click the button I mentioned beside the BBCode box, you'd get the much more manageable:
    jn03g4hl.jpg

And by clicking the button by "Linked BBCode", you'd display that image, but clicking it would link to the image so that others could see the original size if they felt like it.

IE:
    jn03g4hl.jpg

Thanks, apparently what was happening is that even if I upload it as jpg imgur doesn't work. At least on my side. I'll just use a diff uploader.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • mayral
    edited June 2014
    y I almost always have to get skipped?b:laugh am I that bad or you're all baddie, saddie, jelly, maddie, daddie?b:cute

Not to you Anda, u so cuteb:kiss
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Ayame - Momaganon
    Ayame - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    @Asteric - Your sin's face is just perfect, 5/5. Your cleric looks good but her face could be a bit thinner, 4/5.

@anaovt1 - I like your cleric's look, it matches your fashion well, just beautiful, 5/5

My cleric and seeker (click them for a bigger picture):

E1YFKLEl.jpg

cEAcDXyl.jpg
  • Annberlynn - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    @Ayame For the cleric, I like her for the most part, but I think the eye make-up is a little strong for her soft face. Maybe use a softer color or a thinner type of make-up. 4.5/5

For the seeker, I find nothing I dislike about her. 5/5
  • impys
    impys Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    @ Ayame, I agree with annberlyn about what she said.

im thinking of redoing my cleric's appearance but idk about what but I just made this look what do you all think? too dark,less makeup.smaller? etc etc. all comments are appreciated.

35kschs.jpg
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

*Special Thanks to Attalia_Elyse for-my-siggy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited June 2014
    @Ayame: Cleric, 4.5/5. Looks good except for a slight function malfunction in the chest area.
    I would keep the makeup black but just make it thinner, as the black really matches with a highlight in the hair.

@impys: Cleric, 3/5. I think you could go for a less angled chin. Adding special customizations, such as EG eyes + racial hair, should be an excellent addition.

I usually don't post about anything except PvP, but I'll make an exception with my sin because I have a problem!

n1rprd.png

Would appreciate some advice, some towards the character, but most towards this:
    How do I match face to skin color? Is there any more efficient way than just guessing colors? Keep in mind that the face and skin are different textures.
  • impys
    impys Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Awwww, tsyfall that's the thing I can't ini edit for some reason even having full access to the entire file where you edit and etc still won't let me edit nothing keeps on saying access denied each time I try to save it to it.
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

*Special Thanks to Attalia_Elyse for-my-siggy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    tsyfall wrote: »
    Would appreciate some advice, some towards the character, but most towards this:
    How do I match face to skin color? Is there any more efficient way than just guessing colors? Keep in mind that the face and skin are different textures.

Not really, Tsy. You could try to make the face a slightly darker color to match the body's skintone rather easily though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    impys wrote: »
    Awwww, tsyfall that's the thing I can't ini edit for some reason even having full access to the entire file where you edit and etc still won't let me edit nothing keeps on saying access denied each time I try to save it to it.

impys:
    Try copying the ini file to somewhere else (I usually just copy it to the desktop), open the file on your desktop and do your edits, then save it. Cut/copy paste it back into the right customize folder (you might get a system message, asking you if you are sure, etc. just click yes here). That's how it works for me. You usually can't edit it directly in the pwi folder.

tsyfall: I really like you sin's look :) great job there. As mayral said already, try with the colorpicker (+decimal converter) until you find a nice matching color, that's what I did on my psy too.
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png