Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Oh, I like the latest version. It looks much better than the previous two indeed.
    The eye colour is pretty, I'd suggest getting some green-ish fashion set to match it :3
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Markhor - Dreamweaver
    Markhor - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Oh, I like the latest version. It looks much better than the previous two indeed.
    The eye colour is pretty, I'd suggest getting some green-ish fashion set to match it :3

I already have lots of green fash! Haha. My fave is my lime green parakeet dress. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nayely - Sanctuary
    Nayely - Sanctuary Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    JOt0HYW.jpgpJJPqpH.jpg

f:grin
    He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's like ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And ... He's wonderful.f:shy
  • alluisseskock
    alluisseskock Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    JOt0HYW.jpgpJJPqpH.jpg

Damn these girls are hot 4.5 for both of them i like them alot!
    And I did! Kept the nose, jaw, hair, and eyebrows from the newer edit; reinserted the cheeks, eyes, mouth and other facial features from the old one... Tadah! Veno mish-mash!

markrevised_zpse01ef62d.jpg

Compared with ur older ones this one is perfection for sure! i like brown girls so a 5 from me!
  • alluisseskock
    edited August 2013
    I thought let me upload my favorite char which i dont use cuz no time for lvling her :(
    10eqwrd.png
  • Heliophobia - Sanctuary
    Heliophobia - Sanctuary Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I thought let me upload my favorite char which i dont use cuz no time for lvling her :(
    10eqwrd.png

You've to rate others to get rated. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alluisseskock
    edited August 2013

i know and i thought i did so :OOO probably didnt put reply but preview -.-' means imma do so again
  • alluisseskock
    edited August 2013
    And I did! Kept the nose, jaw, hair, and eyebrows from the newer edit; reinserted the cheeks, eyes, mouth and other facial features from the old one... Tadah! Veno mish-mash!

markrevised_zpse01ef62d.jpg

Compared with ur other edits this one is totally perfection b:dirty totally a 5 i like brown girls <3
    JOt0HYW.jpgpJJPqpH.jpg

I like the look from ur chars eyes both of them look stunning 4.5 for you i find them pale for me but still sexy
  • alluisseskock
    edited August 2013

actually in that post above u i rated 2 people -.-' i knew i had rated
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i know and i thought i did so :OOO probably didnt put reply but preview -.-' means imma do so again
    actually in that post above u i rated 2 people -.-' i knew i had rated

Yes you did, she probably just didn't saw it or assume you didn't since you have a stone face and low posts count. =)

4/5 for your EG. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Nayely - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    I like the look from ur chars eyes both of them look stunning 4.5 for you i find them pale for me but still sexy

They are the same character, Just in 2 outfits that I adore the most on the game. f:defeat

Thank you though :D
    He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's like ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And ... He's wonderful.f:shy
  • Nayely - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    10eqwrd.png
    She is adorable:D 4.0, it's the fashion really >.< I'm not a huge fan. she'd be even more adorable in a ballet dress. :D But considering you don't play her I'll let that slide. f:shame
  • raingoddess17
    raingoddess17 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    guys how do u put pics on here?:o is there any other way than that URL thing?b:chuckle
  • Nayely - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    guys how do u put pics on here?:o is there any other way than that URL thing?b:chuckle

imgur
  • SubaruStar - Archosaur
    SubaruStar - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd give the girl in pink 4/5 because I like her facial features but the height of her hair in back kinda disturbs me... probably just me though....

2ewmdf9.png

That's my boy... I'm kinda new to the forums but I've been playing for a couple years now, This is such a great game!!
  • Galacatta - Archosaur
    Galacatta - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    b:cute this is my cleric :D
    gala_by_faunathemoonchild-d6jgsc0.jpg
    edited August 2013
    b:cute this is my cleric :D

Please read the first post next time.

You need to rate people to be rate, if rating doesn't interest you there's a thread just to post SS without rating needed.

Thank you. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Galacatta - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    I'd give the girl in pink 4/5 because I like her facial features but the height of her hair in back kinda disturbs me... probably just me though....

2ewmdf9.png

That's my boy... I'm kinda new to the forums but I've been playing for a couple years now, This is such a great game!!

Very Nice face :D I tried making a good guys face but having bad luck 4/5 :D

Ive played for a bout 2 years this is my cleric :D
  • Galacatta - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Kinda my main.
    352jk04.png
    33nvsl2.png
    2lktogw.png

@Cambriella

Love your style.

Very cool style :D b:mischievous
    5/5
  • SubaruStar - Archosaur
    SubaruStar - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Very Nice face :D I tried making a good guys face but having bad luck 4/5 :D

Ive played for a bout 2 years this is my cleric :D

Thanks~

your Cleric is really pretty, I'd give her 5/5!! I always have trouble making pretty female characters XP so I admire other people's female characters' and make my own characters handsome guys...
  • Foxy_Z - Archosaur
    Foxy_Z - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    4/5 She is really pretty :D The only thing I think is that the eyes are slightly too big, but that's just me XD

My sis and I are having a...SLIGHT disagreement over editing her main character. We both play as that character and have different opinions. I want to change her to this:

117dws6.jpg

However, she wants her to be like this:

2m6qtkl.jpg

We can't decide as we both like our own.

Please could anyone reply as soon as possible which one you like better and we will finally settle this XD
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I like the top one better, but that's because I hate the hair in the bottom one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited August 2013
    Same than Eo, I prefer the top one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Galacatta - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    4/5 She is really pretty :D The only thing I think is that the eyes are slightly too big, but that's just me XD

Please could anyone reply as soon as possible which one you like better and we will finally settle this XD

I think the top one, the hair on the bottom one doesnt really go with it :) her face is quite pretty ^_^
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same as them ^
    I never liked the hairstyle (2nd screenshot) and I don't think it fits her at all. I prefer the first one, looks much cuter too.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    I like the colors scheme of the second one better, less generic. Most players have some shade of blonde hair so it's nice to see people deviate from that. But I don't think the haircut works as well with the delicate face.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I like the bottom one, too, except the haircut, as it is way too overused. But any fashion hair can fix it, I guess.
    And why don't you make two venos? I t is so easy to level a character up to 60, even if you feed half your exp to genies. So both of your projects would be implemented.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Technically should be two different venos anyway as account sharing is against TOS even if they are your family.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • QuietxKill - Lost City
    QuietxKill - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2013

My sis and I are having a...SLIGHT disagreement over editing her main character. We both play as that character and have different opinions. I want to change her to this:

117dws6.jpg

However, she wants her to be like this:

2m6qtkl.jpg

We can't decide as we both like our own.

I'd do the bottom one but with another hairstyle (I hate that one SO much)
    4/5 though <3

This is my lovely assassin :
    33ttjf4.png

Do not be too harsh on rating b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome sign made by Silvychar ♥
  • Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide
    Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd do the bottom one but with another hairstyle (I hate that one SO much)
    4/5 though <3

This is my lovely assassin :
    33ttjf4.png

Do not be too harsh on rating b:surrender

I rate 4
    b:cryMiss My ChildHoodb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Better Movie