PvP, TW, PK Questions.

streaker
streaker Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Ok, I got several questions related to the title.

1) I'm hearing rumors that a PKer can get its mount dropped if he gets PKed, true or false? I mean, the mount is in the pet bag.

2) In any form of PvP, do equiped items drop? what about PvE?

3) Can I be banned for PKing someone that "accidently" went in to PK mode, under the term of griefing?

4) Reword of 2, In TW, do you lose exp and items too? (Equiped and Unequiped)

5) If mounts can drop from being PKed, what about a venos pet? (Wouldn't mind getting a 200 dollar chicken dropped from a veno.)

6) Can Clothing be dropped in PVP/PK/TW?

thanks much.
Post edited by streaker on

Comments

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    1. Can't drop land mounts. Can drop flying mounts.

2. Equipped items drop if your name is red. (you killed someone with a white name). I believe this counts with any death, so if your name is red and a monster kills you, you can drop equpped items. (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

3. No. PK everyone you see. Over and over again.

4. In TW you lose nothing but lots of hiero.

5. Pets can't drop. Also the phoenix can't be traded, even if a veno wanted to get rid of it.

6. Fashion can drop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    no, you never drop equipped items when killed by mobs.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    fashion CAN drop in TW?
    Back.
  • streaker
    streaker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ****, so evvvvvery time some nubbie in pk mode is KSing my mobs i gotta run allll the way back to town, deposit my fashion, run alll the way back to teach him/her what for? >.< (or atleast try to)

Thanks xlots for the quick reply, even tho its prob cuz servers are down b:chuckle
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    nothing drops in TW
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • malk
    malk Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Streaker,

1st, given the questions you're asking, I would recommend against calling anyone else a n00b. Beyond that, carry a couple of angels on you at all times as this will pretty much prevent you from dropping anything....fashion or otherwise. 2nd, if someone is KSing your mobs and you want to PK them, they don't have to be in PK mode, so long as they are over lvl 30.
  • infinitecube
    infinitecube Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Not on the PvE servers...