• Jeiiy - Heavens Tear
    Jeiiy - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    -salutes-

My respects, i added, despite those pedophile stalkers >:D
  • bookmark
    bookmark Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It would have been less complicated to simply say "Eh, you did well enough, here is your 1.5 xp event" instead of going through the process of making a consolation prize, then extending the event.

Admit it : you loves drama b:chuckle

Maybe the more people that adds them in, the more free advertisement they get? I personally, don't think it's worth it having to create a Myspace account and all that just for 1.5% exp. So for each creature i kill (at level ~60) I get 3-4 extra experience point, meaning after ~100 kills, I get the free exp of an extra kill? No thanks.
  • Keef - Lost City
    Keef - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Perfect World has 5476 friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

invictus.lostminions.org
  • bonghit
    bonghit Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    bookmark wrote: »
    Maybe the more people that adds them in, the more free advertisement they get? I personally, don't think it's worth it having to create a Myspace account and all that just for 1.5% exp. So for each creature i kill (at level ~60) I get 3-4 extra experience point, meaning after ~100 kills, I get the free exp of an extra kill? No thanks.

clearly you fail at the maths. 1.5x = 150%. Not 1.5%.

LOL fail.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    150% would mean after u kill 100 u got the exp of 150, it keeps getting better after u kill 1k you got the exp of 1.5k and so on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • bookmark
    edited November 2008
    bonghit wrote: »
    clearly you fail at the maths. 1.5x = 150%. Not 1.5%.

LOL fail.

I misread and thought it was 1.5%, instead of 1.5x, moron. It seems like you failed at figuring simple things out...

LOL Fail.
  • Jeiiy - Heavens Tear
    Jeiiy - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    bookmark wrote: »
    I misread and thought it was 1.5%, instead of 1.5x, moron. It seems like you failed at figuring simple things out...

LOL Fail.
    You really like to flame don't you?

Failure...
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    oh right they were suposed to somehow guess you missread ?
    Fail again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• demonicangell
    demonicangell Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i Just Want To Say

Epic Failure LOl! X42
    Server: Lost City
    Guild:Starting A Guild Named ~Angellz~ All Welcome To Join
    Name: DemonicAngell
    Class:Archer
    Current Level: 13
    Profession: BlackSmith
  • dakeroz
    dakeroz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    please just get some more friends instead of "fighting"b:victoryb:pleasedb:laugh
  • Whiteknight - Heavens Tear
    Whiteknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    whats making this a failure is players are removing them. and then everyone now no longer cares. they figure PW got what they really wanted and that was to give the Zen buyers a cheaper product for a week. forget the players who dont make enuff money to buy it

but hey if you all wanna give it another shot go for it. Im not stoppin ya. my only question is will they make it this time?
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Amazing. I'll spread the word, then Dvorak.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • Zahara - Heavens Tear
    Zahara - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    wow im amazed they are doing something to right the wrong they gave everyone who can NOT buy the XP scrolls. Holiday times. even they left the prices of them scrolls from there 35-40K are raised to 50-60K each. I will keep this on. BUT instead of benefitting the Xen buyers y not HALVE the XP from 1.5 to 0.75% this way it is fair to the WHOLE community. And not in favor of the Xen purchasers and it wont LOOK or SEEM like a scam and its fair to the WHOLE Community and not just the 1 select set. But do this if the event amount isnt reached. dont mess with the rest of the gamers for a few lousy amount of members no joining up.

First of all, Cash Shop items are intended to benifit purchasers. Otherwise, why purchase? If you want to talk about fair; It's not "fair" for a cash shop user not to get any benefit from using it.

This may come as a suprise to you, but not everything revolves around you being broke. This is not a charity. Why don't you just say thank you to PWI, because it never looked like a scam.

Suggesting anyone should be punished with xp 0.75 o_O. Lame. Or ummm is ur math just off? because 1.5xp means, the whole amount of xp you'd get normaly + 50% of that. In other words If you were to get 100xp normally, with x1.5 you would get 150xp. Suggesting x0.75 xp means, if you were to get 100xp normally, with x0.75 you would only get 75xp.

Thank you PWI. I'm looking forward the to the x1.5 xp. Question, will the x1.5 xp stack with the xp scroll?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    lol it's funny you gotta explain what 1.5% exp means to the ones crying....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

edited November 2008
    First of all, Cash Shop items are intended to benifit purchasers. Otherwise, why purchase? If you want to talk about fair; It's not "fair" for a cash shop user not to get any benefit from using it.

This may come as a suprise to you, but not everything revolves around you being broke. This is not a charity. Why don't you just say thank you to PWI, because it never looked like a scam.

Suggesting anyone should be punished with xp 0.75 o_O. Lame. Or ummm is ur math just off? because 1.5xp means, the whole amount of xp you'd get normaly + 50% of that. In other words If you were to get 100xp normally, with x1.5 you would get 150xp. Suggesting x0.75 xp means, if you were to get 100xp normally, with x0.75 you would only get 75xp.

Thank you PWI. I'm looking forward the to the x1.5 xp. Question, will the x1.5 xp stack with the xp scroll?

And if yer math is right that means it is HALVED fairly and evenly. my math may SUCK but I atleast know how to DIVIDE by 2.

I dont feel it revolves around just me being broke it revolves around EVERYONE WHO CAN NOT AFFORD THE ZEN Get this through yer THICK skull. WHY should the Zen PURCHASERS benefit only from this???!!! YOU SHOULDNT. it was designed to SUPPOSEDLY benefit the ENTIRE COMMUNITY!!! blah who cares what you think or say. No one will tell me or PROVE to me otherwise. The community is not just u ZEN purchasers We who DONT purchase Zen should have the same FAIR chance anyone gets for the XP. a dividing of HALF of what they offer as opposed to HELPING ZEN purchasers is the BETTER offer of XP we would get rather then you Zen purchasers make in game cash off of the non Zen purchasers by RAISING the prices of items.
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I added them to my friends. I didn't have access to MySpace the last time. Hopefully we can make it! There's around 5560 friends right now...
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    I dont feel it revolves around just me being broke it revolves around EVERYONE WHO CAN NOT AFFORD THE ZEN Get this through yer THICK skull.
    PWI is in it for the money, get that thru yer THICK skull.
    WHY should the Zen PURCHASERS benefit only from this???!!! YOU SHOULDNT.
    It's called money.... pwi is not hosting these servers out of good will
    it was designed to SUPPOSEDLY benefit the ENTIRE COMMUNITY!! The community is not just u ZEN purchasers We who DONT purchase Zen should have the same FAIR chance anyone gets for the XP.
    You have the same chance if you get to the friend goal
    a dividing of HALF of what they offer as opposed to HELPING ZEN purchasers is the BETTER offer of XP we would get rather then you Zen purchasers make in game cash off of the non Zen purchasers by RAISING the prices of items.
    Good for you but not for PWI, if you divided it noone would buy it and there would be no money.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• bookmark
    edited November 2008
    oh right they were suposed to somehow guess you missread ?
    Fail again.

Yes, you failed. Anyone with an IQ of a brick could figure out when I said 1.5% and that we only get 3-4 extra exp off level ~60 mobs, I'm correct with the math and I must've made a mistake on the info. But some of you must be really losers in life and jump in any chance trying to make others feel bad for misreading some info, just to make yourself feel better, then I guess, I'm not the one who is a bigger failure. I rather fail in maths than some of you that failed in life.

And you failed at spellings. Learn to spell.
  • nec
    nec Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    We have a bunch of failures calling another person a failure for misreading some info about an event that fails. This whole thread fails.
  • Drussella - Sanctuary
    Drussella - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I added them to my friends. I didn't have access to MySpace the last time. Hopefully we can make it! There's around 5560 friends right now...

Hmm i just turned on my computer, stared firefox with all previously opened tabs and it sais 5544. I refreshed 30 minutes later and the number actualy wend DOWN by one....
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hmm i just turned on my computer, stared firefox with all previously opened tabs and it sais 5544. I refreshed 30 minutes later and the number actualy wend DOWN by one....

Someone probably removed PWE from their friendlist. Or shut down their MySpace account. Or whatever other reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
    edited November 2008
    PWI is in it for the money, get that thru yer THICK skull.

It's called money.... pwi is not hosting these servers out of good will

You have the same chance if you get to the friend goal

Good for you but not for PWI, if you divided it noone would buy it and there would be no money.

b:chuckle

Im sorry I was unaware that you ACTUALLY paid money to own this game? OH and you pay monthly fees? man i guess they arent in it for the money since they do NOT Sell or charge monthly fees. u wanna pay a fee go play WoW.
  • Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear
    Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Im sorry I was unaware that you ACTUALLY paid money to own this game? OH and you pay monthly fees? man i guess they arent in it for the money since they do NOT Sell or charge monthly fees. u wanna pay a fee go play WoW.

Ahh I see the massive cash shop sign didnt some how hit you in the face on the way in it is optional money which most people pay, dont be so damned ignorant its quite clear that they are in it for the money.

Edit: Though obviously them being a business this is a pretty obvious and in all honesty not a bad thing. Just wish they would look after us players a bit mroe and give us more bang for our bucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keef - Lost City
    Keef - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    We aren't going to make it, it's been a week and I think we actually went down 50 people. I'm not even sure 6k people play this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

invictus.lostminions.org
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    That's because this event isn't recieving the proper attention it deserves. Shouldn't this event be spammed about in game instead of constantly spamming about the giveaway contest?

After all not everyone that plays this game visits the forums regularly or even at all. There can be those in game that would be willing to add PWI to their friend's list but either forgot about this event or doesn't know about it at all. I mean we're talking about 6k people here, this event benefits the whole community, so it's only fair that this gets more attention than the giveaway contest.

While this event is in the notice before you log into character selection, a lot of people probably don't even bother to read it. I'm sure that if the details of this event were put into announcement system we will have enough people willing to add PWI to their friend's list.
  • Arihell - Heavens Tear
    Arihell - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    yeah..........
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    There's way more than 6k ppl on this game, most dont check forums so there's a big chance we wont make it.
    Then we'll have a bunch of b:cry in forum saying that the evil PWI staff should reward'em for their effort b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Knightblade - Heavens Tear
    Knightblade - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I am sure if we had the Duke spamming every minute in game about this event, everyone would sign up just to shut him up!
  • Ajriaz_skaya - Heavens Tear
    Ajriaz_skaya - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I am sure if we had the Duke spamming every minute in game about this event, everyone would sign up just to shut him up!

No, everyone would ban PWI from friendlists out of hate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]