pk question

Lordofbeasts - Heavens Tear
Lordofbeasts - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
i was just wondering if you have to be in lost city to pk since its a pvp server. I was also wondering if you can pk in heavens tear or sanctuary. thanks for any help
Post edited by Lordofbeasts - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Originalsin - Sanctuary
    Originalsin - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    you cannot PK in the safe zones (i.e. lost city, plume city, etherblade) regrdless of your server name, the only places you can PK are outside of towns and large citys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WiccanWay Recruiting ACTIVE lvl40+ players, PM or mail Dylann for more information. Thank you.
  • kusajishi
    kusajishi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yes you can PK on the PvE servers but not as easily as the PvP servers. For you to b able to PK on them though the player has to have their PK flag up. Im not sure how many people actually do this tho since i am on the PvP server.
  • Originalsin - Sanctuary
    Originalsin - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    not alot, most of us are all about how the quest is gonna be, plus we came over from PvP serverson WoW, so why go back to the mess huh? lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WiccanWay Recruiting ACTIVE lvl40+ players, PM or mail Dylann for more information. Thank you.
  • Tvali - Lost City
    Tvali - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    In PvE servers, you can choose to turn on PvP, which makes your name white and opens you up to PKing or getting PKed.

On PvP, once you hit level 30, your name turns white no matter what, no choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tvali - Director of the wonderful guild Epitaph.