Which archer skills do u use during pvp? and which should be maxed...?

trinity
trinity Posts: 19
edited November 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
plz share ur experience....b:pleased
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rukfat
    rukfat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I find the metal skills best, thunder shock, followed by lightning strike can be devastating against a variety of classes. What does suck, however, is that my pushback skill is useless in pvp. b:angry
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    rukfat wrote: »
    I find the metal skills best, thunder shock, followed by lightning strike can be devastating against a variety of classes. What does suck, however, is that my pushback skill is useless in pvp. b:angry
    The pushback skill might be useful for flying pets on the ground, they fly downwards when coming to you, so if you push them back, they might get stuck on the terrain...Then again, who kills the pet first? xD
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Puresoul - Lost City
    Puresoul - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    pushback is totally useless in pvp.... max all buffs, stun, thunder shock/strike, deadly shot ASAP these are the ones u use most in pvp/pk...
  • Xxmimiruexx - Heavens Tear
    Xxmimiruexx - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i dunno if anyone found this too but when i use vicious shot the person is stunned for the duration of the dot, i havent done any extensive resurch about it or anything but i was told a few tmes that after vicious they cant use skills or move it says ur frozen
  • alphasol
    alphasol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    simple someone from the malaysian servers answered this question a long time ago

http://forum.perfectworld.com.my/viewtopic.php?t=16624

its no secret that the most effective skills for ea are the metal skills, the skills have high crit rate and are still effective even with the reduced range of attack

take note that ea dmg depends on the range of the hit, the further away the greater the dmg, the closer the less the dmg.

pvp gets fun at lvl 60 when you've reached most of your available skills.