Melee to PK?

estarius
estarius Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Hello guys,
I started the game recently and I was wondering if there was any REAL and REASONABLE potential in playing melee class PKer? Would it be possible to do stuff like 4v1 with peeps of our lvl?

Also, if it is possible, the class blademaster seems interesting... But everybody's talking about stuns and I don't see any in the skill lists... There are some knockback, an interrupt... Where are those stun? And which way is the best to go? Sword/Pole/Hammer/Fist?

Thanks in advance! :)
Post edited by estarius on

Comments

• vallove00
    vallove00 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Each class has its pros and cons...
    BM can be a good pvp if built correctly... But I'm more to PVE... so can't recommend really good advice...

As for weapons, Spears is more recommendable for PVP... But again, perhaps to certain class only... Like Dual Axe/Blade, it's fast in attacking, and comes to PVP, it works well too... But again, to certain class... =)

Yes. There's some stun skill... Eg the 'Aeolian Blade'.. Which has a 23% chance of stance at LvL 1, and 50% at lvl 10 (Skill I mean)
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Lion's roar. At max it'll stun near 100% of the time, and lasts a ridiculous 8 seconds. Axe users get an axe skill similar in effect to this, and using those 2 skills together timed right can cause a stun lockdown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Melee is too clunky in this game to effectively PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • estarius
    estarius Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Melee is too clunky in this game to effectively PK.
    Erf... I was thinking that Blademaster could be good with the use of tiger leap to cut down the distance...

Guess I'll ranged...

Anyone could explain to me briefly the diff between
    Full atk Cleric
    Archers
    Wizards?

Thanks all for your answers btw! :)

PS: Awesome vids on your Ambition myst