pvp questions

Infectious - Heavens Tear
Infectious - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
hi all,

i play on heavens tear cuz a rl friend of me wanted to play over there but i miss something there.. yeah it is the pvp/pk part. all ppl in heavens tear have pvp turned off, so im quiting till new pvp server opens to start freshb:pleased

i want to make a fist or dual axe BM or an archer but i dont know wich one is better in pvp/pk so thats my question b:victory wich one do you think is better in pvp/pk i know its personal wich one you like but just wondering what ppl say about this. i really dont know cuz they both have str dex build so hope someone can help me out with some cons and pros of both classes.

if you think an other class is better in pvp/pk just say so

thnx all b:bye

ps. sorry for my english i know its not perfect but i do my best for you to understandb:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Infectious - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Agranok - Heavens Tear
    Agranok - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think axes are pve and claws as far as i know are the least powerful weapons known to bmsb:sweat

swords are a better choice for pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no failures-just experiences and your reactions to them"
  • Infectious - Heavens Tear
    Infectious - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think axes are pve and claws as far as i know are the least powerful weapons known to bmsb:sweat

swords are a better choice for pvp.

a lot of ppl say that fists are very good in pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Fists are for the looks!
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Fists don't get good until you're fairly high level and your dodge starts coming into play. Axes are good once you get the stunlock down. Otherwise, an archer would be better for 1v1 ganking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Spears are the small PVP weapon for blademasters...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Dual axes are the best for WR
  • senovit
    edited October 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Spears are the small PVP weapon for blademasters...

Kiting with backthrust ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tolarian - Sanctuary
    Tolarian - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If you want to make a PVP class, I would take Archer over Blademaster anyday. Yes, Blademasters will be tougher, but Archers have range. Range is VERY important for PVP, you want to be able to hit your opponent without them realizing that it's you. If you're in the air and hit them while the opponent is facing a monster, they may not realize until it is too late that they are in a PVP fight. If your playing a Blademaster, you HAVE TO stand right next to them to attack, meaning that it's very unlikely that they won't realize what's going on. Oh and Archers have crazy amounts of dodge and spike damage. Blademasters are good for damage too, but I think an Archer would outdamage them.
  • greenpuma123
    greenpuma123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hey Tolarian how did you get the icon thing saying your lvl and what you look lyk. i wnna get that. And I think i'll wait till etherblade comes out to get a PVP and IDK which one to get because I wanna get a archer but I heard they are very expensive. I get 40 k in about 10 lvl's (starting from lvl 1) and right now im lvl 14 cleric. So is 40k enough to get a good bow, some leather armor, and TONS of arrows? (im saying like 2000 arrows)
  • senovit
    edited October 2008
    If your playing a Blademaster, you HAVE TO stand right next to them to attack, meaning that it's very unlikely that they won't realize what's going on.

All warriors have one basic skill that hits 10 meters away. Spears and swords also each have one basic ranged skill, each with 6 second cooldown. Swords' level 59 aoe also has 8 meters of range.

Not as much range as an archer sure, but do know that they have options =p.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]