On "spying" and other miscellanious retardation.

mystic
mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
I don't understand why you guilds do this to eachother.

Are you that insecure that you need to see your enemy guild's levels? Honestly? Don't start wars if you're afraid of your enemy, it's that simple.

And "anti-spying" guilds, shut the hell up. Seriously. It's just your levels. RQ's won all our fights with less numbers and less levels because we have the magic x-factor that no amount of spying will ever help - teamwork.

Stop "spying" on eachother. Seriously, it's stupid.

And no, I don't care if you have "spies" in my guild. I don't care who is a "spy" and who isn't, except that I like to keep tards like that out of my guild simply because people who think "spying" on enemy guilds is cool are probably 13.

Grow up.

Pro tip: BRAGGING about having spies in an enemy guild is even worse than actually having them. Spying on a guild that doesn't blurr their levels in fraps is pretty stupid, Conqueror. Then again, we all know you guys aren't the brightest bunch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
Post edited by mystic on

Comments

• Incomparable - Lost City
    Incomparable - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    aww looks like RQ is missing out on the KOSing fun while the big boys play in the yard and you're left alone.
    WC is now about more important things like bl/asc/conq/axe/veng not his precious little guild.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    rq has always been a non-factor
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    McShitties make me lol.

I believe this thread was about "spying". Please keep it to that.

Oh wait, there's the "other miscellanious retardation". Carry on fanbois. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    aww looks like RQ is missing out on the KOSing fun while the big boys play in the yard and you're left alone.
    WC is now about more important things like bl/asc/conq/axe/veng not his precious little guild.

Yeah. My guild's so out of the spotlight that Conq's trying their damnedest to get spies into it. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Clinis - Heavens Tear
    Clinis - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Sun Tzu's The Art of War said no battle can be won without the aid of spies. I personally think it makes sense as a tactical move, "Know thy enemy."
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Says the guy who got 1 shot'ed by a non-factor mage from a n0ob guild.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    *grabs some popcorn*
  • ningi
    ningi Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Sun Tzu's The Art of War said no battle can be won without the aid of spies. I personally think it makes sense as a tactical move, "Know thy enemy."

Rofl. Only problem in implementing the art of war in here is that THIS IS A GAME.

The only way a spy would ever make a difference would be a member of a guild who is actually involved in guild politics and tactics, and can thus "pull strings" to actually hinder his enemy. But a random non-factor joining the guild just to see their levels...? What difference does that make to anyone? lol

And wow, did I just see an unlimited call RQ nonfactor? LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hlywoodhogan - Lost City
    Hlywoodhogan - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008

watch out guys hes almost level 66.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    Says the guy who got 1 shot'ed by a non-factor mage from a n0ob guild.

lol? who? are u ordain? only time ive been pked is by bloodlust when we were kos >>

and never by a mage..

fk ordain and 2 mobs cant even kill me
  • foxzys
    foxzys Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    So in games such as these (with guild/faction wars and such) the spying is used to find what the opposing guild/faction is going to be doing, such as who they are attacking, or if they are doing dungion raids that could be messed up(onlyif there is a fude ushally but some pple have the mind set of 3rd graders) also becuase it is very easy to make another char that fits the needs of the guild in this game and the abilty to make multiple chars at will has made it a past time thing for when they are board.(that is a run-on sentance for your information) Also when you know the amount of people in the guild adn lvls you can see if hey they have three the times money and high lvlpeople in there guild we best not mess with them and such.
    In conclusion it is only human nature to spy, we are very curious creatures, so before you go on ranting think about it...

and yes i do not use speel chek on forums sry
    ph and Eff off grammer ****'s b:sin
    thank for reading Foxxy b:thanks
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Lrn2English.

Spying in this game is completely downie.

Who people are going to attack for TW? Most of the time you can figure it out just by looking at the map. And even if you didn't know, it'd be no biggie. You just get your people together and defend.

You can't really "mess up" a FB. At most, you'll just restart it and it's not a big deal. I'm sure you have better things to do.

Any guild "worth your time spying on" is going to have requirements on joining. You should be worried about your main and not grinding an alt for your faggotry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • foxzys
    edited October 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    Lrn2English.

Spying in this game is completely downie.

Who people are going to attack for TW? Most of the time you can figure it out just by looking at the map. And even if you didn't know, it'd be no biggie. You just get your people together and defend.

You can't really "mess up" a FB. At most, you'll just restart it and it's not a big deal. I'm sure you have better things to do.

Any guild "worth your time spying on" is going to have requirements on joining. You should be worried about your main and not grinding an alt for your faggotry.

well these are all guesses never realy tried it =) these are made from things i ahve seen never been a spy before but i ahve seen it happen on other games with the guild/faction wars
    and what is lrn2english mean????
  • Shana - Lost City
    Shana - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    When s/he says "Lrn2English", they're referring to the fact that your spelling and grammar is good as it should be.

I agree that the most you can get out of "spying" is finding out exact levels. But then again, when has level ever been that big of a factor in PKing? The element of surprise (and sadly Heirograms) will probably be more than enough to take out your target.

If you're not bright enough to figure out a Guild's TW intentions just by looking at the map, I have nothing to say to you. There is no way a Guild can possibly throw you a curveball in something like this.
    Shana / 7x Robe Wizard / ReturneR Marshal
    ... And damn proud of it.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Yeah. My guild's so out of the spotlight that Conq's trying their damnedest to get spies into it. Lol.

We have no spies in other guilds, we don't care unlike BL.

I'm with you on this one Mystic, spies are for failures.
  • Hulksmash - Lost City
    Hulksmash - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hulk smashes on this thread.
  • Hidan - Lost City
    Hidan - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This guys have failed in spyin by joinin the guild.. BEST WAY TO spies on someone is by adding him/her as friend :P this way,u know what lvl and where is the player located :P Pandora, u should join into PK hell in LOST City :P
  • foxzys
    edited October 2008
    When s/he says "Lrn2English", they're referring to the fact that your spelling and grammar is good as it should be.

I agree that the most you can get out of "spying" is finding out exact levels. But then again, when has level ever been that big of a factor in PKing? The element of surprise (and sadly Heirograms) will probably be more than enough to take out your target.

If you're not bright enough to figure out a Guild's TW intentions just by looking at the map, I have nothing to say to you. There is no way a Guild can possibly throw you a curveball in something like this.

ok thx and wait i thought i told you that i was coming from other games soooo this could be entirly wrong jsut saying that this is what spying is used for many times MAYBE NOT IN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!
  • Zress - Lost City
    Zress - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    *grabs some popcorn*

*Scoots Star over and sits down eating some popcorn watching* have I miss the good part yet?
  • ashron
    ashron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    you missed the usual "olol rq nonfactor" flames with the usual "yes, so nonfactor you try doing *this and that* to us" replies.

Nothing special basically, more flames to come.
  • Brimsheen - Sanctuary
    Brimsheen - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    spying's part of any Guild-based game. Get used to it. No way you can stop it, really.
    Souls yearn to live a hero, but even moreso, a soul yearns to die a Legend
    -Brimsheen, Mercenary for hire (16 and rising. My avvy lies)
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    spying's part of any Guild-based game. Get used to it. No way you can stop it, really.

You sir are ****.

Tell me what you have to gain from "spying" other than exact levels of members that could easily be figured out by looking at equipment.

TW plans? If you can't figure that out by looking at the map you're a downie anyways. Anything else? Weekly guild cyber sessions?

Get real shitties.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gonne
    gonne Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    blhaxzl2.png
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    gonne wrote: »
    blhaxzl2.png

LOL

ifyoureadthisyou'regay...iknewit
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    You sir are ****.

Tell me what you have to gain from "spying" other than exact levels of members that could easily be figured out by looking at equipment.

TW plans? If you can't figure that out by looking at the map you're a downie anyways. Anything else? Weekly guild cyber sessions?

Get real shitties.

thats what he got from spying LOL b:chuckle
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    did someone say cyber session...? XXXXDDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Downloads for bots and hacks?

Tell you what I'll give you a site too. In fact this site has everything you've ever wanted.

http://google.com

Bots and hacks are easy as hell to get, if you think that's something big, it only adds onto your retardation level.

But that's ok, if you guys are cool playing "James Bond" on PWI, "infiltrating" other guilds and "spying" on all their "internal affairs" I'll let you keep doing that.

GROW THE **** UP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lol? who? are u ordain? only time ive been pked is by bloodlust when we were kos >>

and never by a mage..

fk ordain and 2 mobs cant even kill me
    I'm not from RQ
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]