asking advice on PvP

Options
Oz - Lost City
Oz - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Today (Lost City server) i was apparently shamefully defeated, i.e. 1-hit, by Pandora, who is (according to his claims) about 7 lvls lower than me.

I did not notice being attacked, and also i must have overlooked being killed, because i cannot remember to have been killed by Pandora. Of course i cannot prove this, so i assume that i was either afk or that i just suck at PvP so bad that i didnt even notice getting killed.

In this screenie he claims to have caused about 3.4k damage on me with blade tempest. Since i was shocked that I, wearing robes and being 7 levels higher, was 1-hit by a lvl6x light mage, i decided to test my damage on a guildie. He is 6x too and uses robes. My blade tempest is lvl3 and i use a 70HH weapon, so i assumed it would be higher than Pandora's.
And... WOW! I only hit about 2k on him.

Apparently my build is so bad that Im seriously considering to uninstall the game...
Pandora, please tell me how u did this, apparently i need advice on my mage really bad.
And also, if u can give some screenies of how u killed me i would be happy, since i cant recall even being attacked by u (before killing u twice).

Thank you very much,
Oz.

2008-10-0118-56-39.jpg

2008-10-0119-13-32.jpg
Post edited by Oz - Lost City on

Comments

• Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ****ING GOD WHY ARE YOU SO NOOB OZ?

asdf
  • Oz - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    teach me -.-
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Failure D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ningi
    ningi Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    So I heard light armor mages never crit.

Critical Hits? WTF ARE THOSE!? MAGES CAN CRIT!?

...or maybe you really do need advice in pvp. :[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oz - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Post me a screenie and i believe everything :)
  • Oz - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    and btw... i didnt even ever get attacked... thats the whole point.. DUH
  • ningi
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I'm just saying damage-wise, it's quite possible, or even common for such damage to happen. I don't know what happened, and quite frankly I don't care either.
    I am too drunk to care atm.

Yet just as you claim you've killed him 2 times afterwards, he can claim he 1shotted you. Screenshots or it never happened, etc. Pointless argument.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oz - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I didnt make a point i cant prove, he did. (Dun care if ppl believe whether i killed him or not to be honest).
    Just wanna see that screenie of him killing me, which didnt happen.

Pandora always lying about how many ppl he killed solo, and when others kill him solo claiming that was 10 vs 1 or whatever...

I just think its funny as hell, had a lot of fun chatting with him about the situation b:laugh
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ningi wrote: »
    So I heard light armor mages never crit.

Critical Hits? WTF ARE THOSE!? MAGES CAN CRIT!?

...or maybe you really do need advice in pvp. :[

Ok so lemme educate you noobs on WHY anyone wears light armor this low.

only good reason:
    YOU HAVE TO. (Only Archers).

Why would a Mage want to:
    1) Lower their damage, being a DD.
    2) Lower their defense in both ways. No matter how you slice it even with light armor Mages get shredded by phys damage. So light armor lowers your best defense strength of Magic defense, making you thus easier to kill by ALL classes.
    3) And btw, your crit still sucks because you aren't pouring pure agi like an archer.

BTW what good is crit if my regular hits hit you more?
    Someone please explain the merits of light mage.

Also Oz, you being almost 10 levels higher than me, he can 1 hit you but always runs from my lowly n00b robes?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    HAY GUYS I JUST HIT PANDORA 7K LOLOL HERES MY PROOF!!11

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lawlui3.jpg

Yeah, its possible, anything is possible. Infact, I'm a pure int so when I crit it should do a lot more damage right? So I think I have just proven I hit Pandora for 7k.
  • ningi
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Wow lol. I don't know why but there's one thing I've noticed. PW has the dumbest and most **** community and player base I've ever had to deal with in an MMORPG.
    I actually thought it was only on MY-EN when I first played it, but wow. I was shocked when I got involved in PW-I's community as well.

You're a bunch of *******. You can't pvp. You can't flame. You can't even reason. I don't know why all the ******* end up in PW, but you're making your kind proud with such posts.
    People in PW seem to get stomped to the ground, and still talk. They die outnumbering, and still say otherwise. They get proved wrong, and still argue and call names. There ARE a few options of people who can just have a good fight and a good time and end it there, but they're rare pearls.

So far all the people I've dealt with had no better argument than "NOOB RQ U SUCK!!!", "RQ IS FULL OF NOOBS!!!!!!", "RQ ONLY WIN 23489 vs 1!!!!!", "U SCARED 1 V 1???", "UR NOOB U NEED HIERO!!!11" etc etc etc.

I've heard them all. And quite frankly, I'm glad I can't play right now. Feels good that I won't have to deal with this for a while.

Llama, learn to ****ing play. You have no idea on how to even play your own class. Not even knowing that a mage gets double the value of every p.def point compared to an archer or priest tells me a lot about your gaming knowledge. Still, go ahead and keep pumping that INT, ******. No one's gonna tell you how to play your class. Different builds are there for a reason. Just don't go around arguing against someone's choice of armor when, in fact, you are quite clueless.

Haiz, ur a ****ing idiot. You probably don't even know that unless you can hit for 3.5k+ per normal hit you're going nowhere close to hitting anyone for 7k.
    I don't even know why I'm telling you this, cuz you're obviously trolling thinking you're funny.

I can only mud-wrestle for so long against pigs, before realising they actually enjoy it. God, I can only imagine what GM's have to go through with such ******* around.

With that, I'm out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I thought it was hilarious, and it was. Oh, and I was only showing a point of how **** it is of your leader to go up and start bragging about his damage without any real proof of it. I can PM anyone and say I did any amount of damage to them, does that make it true?

Just so you know, I can hit that high.
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Wow lol. I don't know why but there's one thing I've noticed. PW has the dumbest and most **** community and player base I've ever had to deal with in an MMORPG.
    I actually thought it was only on MY-EN when I first played it, but wow. I was shocked when I got involved in PW-I's community as well.

You're a bunch of *******. You can't pvp. You can't flame. You can't even reason. I don't know why all the ******* end up in PW, but you're making your kind proud with such posts.
    People in PW seem to get stomped to the ground, and still talk. They die outnumbering, and still say otherwise. They get proved wrong, and still argue and call names. There ARE a few options of people who can just have a good fight and a good time and end it there, but they're rare pearls.

So far all the people I've dealt with had no better argument than "NOOB RQ U SUCK!!!", "RQ IS FULL OF NOOBS!!!!!!", "RQ ONLY WIN 23489 vs 1!!!!!", "U SCARED 1 V 1???", "UR NOOB U NEED HIERO!!!11" etc etc etc.

I've heard them all. And quite frankly, I'm glad I can't play right now. Feels good that I won't have to deal with this for a while.

Llama, learn to ****ing play. You have no idea on how to even play your own class. Not even knowing that a mage gets double the value of every p.def point compared to an archer or priest tells me a lot about your gaming knowledge. Still, go ahead and keep pumping that INT, ******. No one's gonna tell you how to play your class. Different builds are there for a reason. Just don't go around arguing against someone's choice of armor when, in fact, you are quite clueless.

Haiz, ur a ****ing idiot. You probably don't even know that unless you can hit for 3.5k+ per normal hit you're going nowhere close to hitting anyone for 7k.
    I don't even know why I'm telling you this, cuz you're obviously trolling thinking you're funny.

I can only mud-wrestle for so long against pigs, before realising they actually enjoy it. God, I can only imagine what GM's have to go through with such ******* around.

With that, I'm out.

I read the first 3 "words" you gonna quit? :) Can't take being dominated?

RQ = Q_Q

ZzZ, I know how to play my class you dolt. :D "Double any pdef, ftw" ... Thats fine and dandy but Archers, EP, MG, WF all kill you easier. And your damage is lower. Even in Light armor any WB and WR your level or lower/higher will dominate you, because you lack damage and HP.

You are failure, the highest you got in this game is what? Don't try explaining something until you know the facts kiddo.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Another "RQ this RQ that RQ NOOB SUCK ONE SHOT EASY LIKE A BABY 10 YEAR" *facepalm*
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Another "RQ this RQ that RQ NOOB SUCK ONE SHOT EASY LIKE A BABY 10 YEAR" *facepalm*

You figure out what a LLama is yet? or am I still a pig?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oz - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    People in PW seem to get stomped to the ground, and still talk. They die outnumbering, and still say otherwise. They get proved wrong, and still argue and call names.

LOL?

Guess u talking about ur own guild, coz thats what i always see happening to RQ b:shocked
    Try to attack someone, fail, find excuses or claim it was 10v1...

Dont have a problem getting owned, i know that there are some good PvPers in RQ, but thats not the ones talking **** while being whimpy same time...

I just find u guys highly entertaining, i hope we have u around for some time before ur guild gets crushed by other guilds in TW b:chuckle
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I know right? I wish all the RQ trash would leave b:sad

In all honesty I'm surprised half of RQ could turn on there computers by themselves. b:chuckle
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Oz, I'm going to let you in a little secret. You making this thread is proof that you have no idea how to play your character.

First Fury Burst.
    Gush.
    Blade Tempest.

I bursted, gushed, Showharu died to Ordain, and I ulted you.

Critical hit.

The end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Oz, I'm going to let you in a little secret. You making this thread is proof that you have no idea how to play your character.

First Fury Burst.
    Gush.
    Blade Tempest.

Critical hit.

The end.

Ordain gets kills?
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I read the first 3 "words" you gonna quit? :) Can't take being dominated?

There are so many other good reasons to quit this thing. Why is it the only one you can think of is us being -- quote, unquote -- dominated? Please stop flattering yourself.
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    prosper wrote: »
    There are so many other good reasons to quit this thing. Why is it the only one you can think of is us being -- quote, unquote -- dominated? Please stop flattering yourself.

FLATTER MY **** b:victoryb:cuteb:thanks

asdf
  • Oz - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    woot, Pandora posted!

cmon, please give me that screenshot of how u hit me, i really wanna see it...
    I know that its possible to do that, the whole point is... YOU DIDNT!

1. You never get that combo off on me in pk coz it takes way too long to cast...
    I can kill u 2 times until u set off that blade tempest ( <3 your light armour)
    2. You just didnt kill me, thats a fact. Disprove it.

And idk... but somehow im reluctant to accept advice from a guy who posts
    a PvP video in which u see his character only running away for 90%
    of the play time, and not kill more than about 3 people during the whole video
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    FLATTER MY **** b:victoryb:cuteb:thanks

asdf

I love it when you talk dirty to me.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    woot, Pandora posted!

cmon, please give me that screenshot of how u hit me, i really wanna see it...

1. You never get that combo off on me in pk coz it takes way too long to cast...
    I can kill u 2 times until u set off that blade tempest ( <3 your light armour)
    2. You just didnt kill me, thats a fact. Disprove it.

And idk... but somehow im reluctant to accept advice from a guy who posts
    a PvP video in which u see his character only running away for 90%
    of the play time, and not kill more than about 3 people during the whole video

Show us your videos.
  • mystic
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Pandora, please tell me how u did this, apparently i need advice on my mage really bad.

Make up your mind.

I like how you started off saying that it wasn't possible, got shut down, and now you're asking me for a screenshot of it.

Oh well, at least Conq has a plan-B. You'll need one after this weekend TW, too.

This is why everyone laughs at your guild. Anyone can recruit everything that moves, that's not hard. But mass recruiting results in people like you - who don't understand their class, and embarrass the guild for everyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Oz - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Laughing so much on this thread... premium entertainment...

Dunno if our apparent random mass recruitment is worse than your guild falling apart coz all members going to other guilds... Maybe some begin to realise that their leader is too pro for this server... If our lands ever reach each other ill quit the game, too afraid of TW against RQ, dont wanna be embarrassed losing in 10mins...
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options

First Fury Burst.
    Gush.
    Blade Tempest.

Critical hit.

The end.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>,> You say this but you run to town. Both you and Ordain couldn't kill us if we were AFK.

Stop making stuff up, you fail!. You're a weak peice of tissue paper. (used I might add).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Make up your mind.

I like how you started off saying that it wasn't possible, got shut down, and now you're asking me for a screenshot of it.

Oh well, at least Conq has a plan-B. You'll need one after this weekend TW, too.

This is why everyone laughs at your guild. Anyone can recruit everything that moves, that's not hard. But mass recruiting results in people like you - who don't understand their class, and embarrass the guild for everyone else.

Yes because we will:
    1) Lose, good luck with that!
    2) We mass recruit. You wish, 90% of this guild is pro players from Oracle. b:bye

Zomg BL has 2x Xue Sha... oh ****!! >< No honestly it will not be a short TW, but you also assume we don't know what we're doing. You are the one who needed to hand lead because he couldn't figure out how to bid.
    Stop leveling @ level 47 on Delphi and claim 1337. Why are we bothering with you?

Go light mage GO!! Run Run Run
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Show us your videos.

I can make a 2 hour video of me running to town too! It's not hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited October 2008
    Options
    No honestly it will not be a short TW, but you also assume we don't know what we're doing.

No, I KNOW that you don't know what you're doing. The moment 3 parties of Conq's core couldn't beat one part of RQ is the moment that the server realized you guys are nothing but numbers.

Nice triple post. Almost as nice as that gank on our AoE party last night, lol.

You know your guild's bad when a GM laughs at your attempts to PVP.

Lastly...
    You are the one who needed to hand lead because he couldn't figure out how to bid.

You're ****. I'm going to explain this very simply for you.

I am not Conqueror.

I cannot no-life this game. As much as I wish I could, I can't.

I have work, I have school. And School falls on the end of the bidding time. So, I transfer leadership while I'm at school that night, just in case we get outbid. The person is transferred the guild funds and leadership to make sure that doesn't happen.

http://i35.tinypic.com/24d1wtf.png

I know how to bid. I placed the bid. But I can't nolife like you kids, so to make sure the bid stays, I pass leadership.

Keep embarrassing yourself. It's the only thing Conq's good at.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]