calling out empire

Onslught - Heavens Tear
Onslught - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
you guys r disgusting you all should just really quit why do u need to call out over thirty just to fight 10 of us from elysium its so sad that we ganked u 6 on only 3 of us befor u had to call out your whole army but dont get to cocky your heads might explode rember u looked like a bunch of noobs 20 of your strongest members just trying to take down war:D u better pray that u get stronger cus as we c it u guys r ours
Post edited by Onslught - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    *rubs forehead*

oy Elysium you should have an age limit to your guild. what is this thing you recruited? I mean, pronouncing your horribly misspelled IGN makes me chuckle. You really need that 'A' :rolleyes:

but nevertheless I do feel flattered that ppl are starting to call us out now like we're famous. Thanks for spreading the word.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear
    Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Elysium should be thankful that TheEmpire guild only defends unless provoked. Provoking, however, from what I've seen is responded to appropriately.
    "there is still much to be done"
  • h0mey
    h0mey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    you guys r disgusting you all should just really quit why do u need to call out over thirty just to fight 10 of us from elysium its so sad that we ganked u 6 on only 3 of us befor u had to call out your whole army but dont get to cocky your heads might explode rember u looked like a bunch of noobs 20 of your strongest members just trying to take down war:D u better pray that u get stronger cus as we c it u guys r ours

Your post shows us you got butthurt..
    QQ more maybe next time you will die less, when fighting them ;)

Edit: oh now i know why you got so butthurt.
    Thanks for the HH weapon Elysium :)
  • kyux
    kyux Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    LOL i owned 5 of you before my guildies arrived....
  • Fina - Heavens Tear
    Fina - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Now why do you need to go around and make posts like this?

I really don't like drama....
    If you all wanna fight and PK each other go ahead. I'll be sitting on the side watching and maybe PK only every now and then. I'm not getting involved in any more giant PK wars or huge verbal battles.

I'm sick of everyone saying that i'm not nice just because there are some ppl in the guild i'm in as well, who act like this.

So this is my official "I'm sitting this drama out" post.

Good luck on your PK, getting PKed, and drama adventures. Sorry, I just seriously don't need the entire server hating me cause I have "Leader" next to my name...thanks.

If anyone wants to PK me go ahead. I'm still in PK mode because I it keeps me awake and I enjoy casual fights...what I don't enjoy is guild bashing, name calling, and this freakin drama.

And guys, hate the player, not the guild okay? Just because one or two people from either guild does something rediculous doesn't mean everyone is the same way...
    I read the forums when bored at work for the lulz.
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited September 2008

What a carebear hahaha ( I just learned what carebear means.. XD).. wanna see a pic of you getting owned?

http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rawriconlh2.jpg

PS: I love your Sig Fina~
  • ken
    ken Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    xD see my emotion face in that pic (my fav)
    anyway it's just a game guy, don't take it too serious!!!
    your life isn't in the game, is it?

btw gm and vgm of empire should chill sometimes, don't shout out rediculous facts ( i mean before elysium TW start vgm came and discourage the members, and said we can't win with this small #(around 30), then after we won, she shouted on world chat and said how slow we are and how great empire is...)
    ---(don't have ss to prove this but i think y'all shud know it already)---

i mean isn't that rediculous and lame

and pvp back and forth is part of game, kill how many or take w/e, still a game--take it easy!!

-PEACE OUT-
    -Kenji-
  • kyux
    kyux Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lol it is fun to pk war sometime...
    well for me it's a refreshing from a whole day of grinding lol...
  • Wave - Heavens Tear
    Wave - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Now why do you need to go around and make posts like this?

I really don't like drama....
    If you all wanna fight and PK each other go ahead. I'll be sitting on the side watching and maybe PK only every now and then. I'm not getting involved in any more giant PK wars or huge verbal battles.

I'm sick of everyone saying that i'm not nice just because there are some ppl in the guild i'm in as well, who act like this.

So this is my official "I'm sitting this drama out" post.

Good luck on your PK, getting PKed, and drama adventures. Sorry, I just seriously don't need the entire server hating me cause I have "Leader" next to my name...thanks.

If anyone wants to PK me go ahead. I'm still in PK mode because I it keeps me awake and I enjoy casual fights...what I don't enjoy is guild bashing, name calling, and this freakin drama.

And guys, hate the player, not the guild okay? Just because one or two people from either guild does something rediculous doesn't mean everyone is the same way...

Agree with written there

i know some of our members can be annoying......i dont mind against any guild....im good with all of em.....but if u think our whole guild is is like that ur deeply wrong......we like occasional figts here and there to break out of daily routines.....

if soem1 form our guild pk ya its their own choice not guild rule.....an yes writting almost insulting words both sides is just childish and plain stupid.......it is game and all ppl should play to enjoy it....
    Elysium Guild "Let the fun begin" :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited September 2008
    ken wrote: »
    xD see my emotion face in that pic (my fav)
    anyway it's just a game guy, don't take it too serious!!!
    your life isn't in the game, is it?

btw gm and vgm of empire should chill sometimes, don't shout out rediculous facts ( i mean before elysium TW start vgm came and discourage the members, and said we can't win with this small #(around 30), then after we won, she shouted on world chat and said how slow we are and how great empire is...)
    ---(don't have ss to prove this but i think y'all shud know it already)---

i mean isn't that rediculous and lame

and pvp back and forth is part of game, kill how many or take w/e, still a game--take it easy!!

-PEACE OUT-
    -Kenji-

I am a true believer in sharing...The Empire is just giving back what your guild has given to us 1st. Doesnt feel so good now does it? Now you know how we feel....
  • Typhoon - Lost City
    Typhoon - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    *rubs forehead*

oy Elysium you should have an age limit to your guild. what is this thing you recruited? I mean, pronouncing your horribly misspelled IGN makes me chuckle. You really need that 'A' :rolleyes:

but nevertheless I do feel flattered that ppl are starting to call us out now like we're famous. Thanks for spreading the word.

LOL!

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. Gold medal.
  • dreamknight
    dreamknight Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    In response to the original poster...9/27 a little after 11am that was before the Elysium tw. Am i correct? You called The Empire out then pick a territory ALL the way north east of The Empire territories? U had the option of attacking our territory..Empty words mean nothing and jelousy will get u nowhere. Your very own leader has stated shes not getting involved in this...Shes YOUR leader and u cant respect her words or she has no control over her own guild and should step down as leader. Its a shame...a few bad apples have given this guild a really bad name. Just look at ur recruiting post as an example..not a single "Id like to join" I no someone will come along and jump on this post, but u no what? i really dont care..The Empire is comprised of a bunch of adults ages 25 to68 yrs old and as an adult whos age is probably older then most..You all should start listening to your leader and respect her or appoint a new 1.
  • greenpuma123
    greenpuma123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I wasn't goin to say anything mean i was just wondering if I could join ur guild.