Welcome to The Cash Shop Huddle

Options

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You do have to transfer it from your wallet to the server you want. It should transfer within a few minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shyandra - Heavens Tear
    Shyandra - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    gattsuru wrote: »
    You do have to transfer it from your wallet to the server you want. It should transfer within a few minutes.

Oh thank you! I thought I had done that, but did it again and it showed up that I did it (duh me) and I now am set in game. Yay. :)

Thanks again. :)
  • stumpey
    stumpey Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Does Zen automatically change to gold when transfeered to a server? I see people posting about zen and gold and have seen the exchange rate on the web site. If it has to be changed to gold before transfeered how do I go about doing that?

Thanks
  • dystroyer
    dystroyer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hi all,
    is there a way to download other PWI clients from different countries
    and will that affect the exchage rate of zen. i heard from other ppl say that it was cheaper. Example pesos to dollar rate is 40p or 50p to 1 us dollar. so 5$ would net me 250pesos to exchange for zen. that would be 250 ingame gold for 5$. any advice apprieciated.
    Thanks
  • Firfin - Sanctuary
    Firfin - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    @dystroyer

Since the Payment System isn't part of the Client but directly through the web I doubt there is a way to get 250 Gold for 5$ b:question

But I have a nother question.
    Today I noticed people messaging to change Coins for Gold. Offering exchange rates from 70k to 100k per 1 Gold.
    Is something like this even possible? I mean do you actually have the option to trade "real life cash", so to speak, for coins of another player in Game?
  • zenas
    zenas Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Does zen, gold, silver coins ever expire? Or can i charge zen now and use it later when im the right lvl?
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    zenas wrote: »
    Does zen, gold, silver coins ever expire? Or can i charge zen now and use it later when im the right lvl?

Zen never expires unless its a promotional thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zenas
    zenas Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Zen never expires unless its a promotional thing.
    ok thanks =)
  • esther0
    esther0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I just bought a Ultimate Game Card, and after getting all the crud filled out, it now says I have to pay 75 cents extra. The last two times I've bought one of these cards it DIDN'T say that! What's the deal? Is this some kind of scam?
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    esther0 no it is not a scam please hold onto the cards as that apparently is an error which is being worked on as seen in this thread.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=166542
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fenyeskardu - Heavens Tear
    Fenyeskardu - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    From the next items which are permanent and which are not(only can use one time):

Dragon Orb
    Wing Widget
    Guardian angel
    Teleport Stone
    Geographic Map

I need to know it before I decide to buy them.
    GMs or MODs thanks in advace for your answer.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    From the next items which are permanent and which are not(only can use one time):

Dragon Orb
    Wing Widget
    Guardian angel
    Teleport Stone
    Geographic Map

I need to know it before I decide to buy them.
    GMs or MODs thanks in advace for your answer.

Hello,

They are technically permenant until used. So once you buy them, they will only expire at the time you use the item. They can also be bought and sold to other players for the in game coin if you choose to do so. Once an item is used, the change is also permenant so for example, when you use the Geographic map, the character that you use it on will always have the benefits of all teleport locations being found from that moment on.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Azlin - Sanctuary
    Azlin - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i don't know what the Gold and Silver i see in item malls are? so can some1 explain it? thx
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Than this means that the geographic map can be used once and have a permanent effect. And the ORB, the ANGEL, the Wing Widget and the teleport stone can be used only once, after that you have to buy another?
    Because for example if I can use one 5 star ORB only once than 24 Golds for it is too much. (because my question was if they can be used more times (permanently) or I can use them only one time.)

THX :)
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Than this means that the geographic map can be used once and have a permanent effect. And the ORB, the ANGEL, the Wing Widget and the teleport stone can be used only once, after that you have to buy another?
    This is correct.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• gattsuru
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i don't know what the Gold and Silver i see in item malls are? so can some1 explain it? thx

Gold and Silver are the specific currency used only in the Item Mall/Boutique. This currency is not dropped by enemies, and can only be earned by charging Zen and then transferring Zen to the server or purchasing it from other players through the Auctioneers.

In most situations, $1 US = 100 ZEN = 100 Silver = 1 Gold. You can also bid on Gold through the Auctioneer system; prices can vary (often widely), but I've seen typical sales go between 100,000 coins to 150,000 coins per 1 gold. Note that I've not checked those numbers recently, or on Lost City, so they may be a bit off from practical results.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Options
    4-5 days ago I bought 5500 ZEN paybycash. I received from Perfect World Entertainment an auto notification letter that they received the money and transfered the 5500 Zen on my account. In this letter I found the next line:

" Currency Conversion: Our currency conversion quotes are valid for 14 days. You can get an updated quote by clicking here. "

What does this mean? What currency conversation? ZEN to GOLD?
    It means that after I receive my purchased ZEN, I have immediately (or in 14 days) convert into gold, and I can not store it on my accounts "wallet"? And if I dont do it in 14 days, later I will have problems because perhaps the ZEN -> Gold exchange rate will go up (ex. now 100 ZEN = 1 GOLD and later 150 ZEN = 1 GOLD)?
    Because if I know it well the ZEN -> GOLD exchange rate is fix. OR no?
    And I tried to clock on "here" to receive some information about this, but it doesnt worked.

THX GATTSURU. :)
  • imm0rtalboy
    imm0rtalboy Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hey is there anyway i can buy zen with western union
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gattsuru
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Fenyeskardu
    What does this mean? What currency conversation? ZEN to GOLD?
    Conversion of ZEN to GOLD is handled by the Perfect World Entertainment group, not by PayByCash. PayByCash only, as far as I know, provides assurances regarding the conversion of other real world currencies, such as from pounds or euros to dollars. Real world currencies are currently very volatile and prone to change, so that's not a bad guarantee. ZEN to GOLD is currently fixed, and I am unaware of any plans to change ZEN to Gold conversion rates (and have many reasons to believe it will not be changed any time in the future).

Many web e-mail clients (and at least Mozilla Thunderbird, if not other local e-mail clients) will block 'hotlinking' in downloaded e-mails to reduce the risk of transmission of viruses or other malicious software. That's likely why you were unable to click the Click Here button -- there should be a bar or button telling you how to temporarily disable that feature for a trusted mail.

imm0rtalboy
    Hey is there anyway i can buy zen with western union

PayByCash supports Western Union QuickPay for a number of regions. Please verify it is valid for your region.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Menra - Lost City
    Menra - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    um hi i just used paypal to buy 10 usd worth of zen and when i go to my wallet it says the purchase is suspended is this normal?
  • Mitzyukii - Heavens Tear
    Mitzyukii - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Can a GM or MOD tell me when we are getting new land mounts out? I'm really looking forward to them, and hoping that the scarlet ninetails becomes available. b:thanks
  • myelene#1434
    myelene#1434 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i dont trust credit cards so can i buy zen by bank deposit ??
    if so wich banks ??
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    lozh wrote: »
    i dont trust credit cards so can i buy zen by bank deposit ??
    if so wich banks ??

Hello,

Based on your registered location, your best bet would be to open a PayPal or Google Checkout account using your bank account as the funding source. That will be the most economic solution for you. The other alternative would be to use Western Union transfers through the PayByCash option. The new fees that PayByCash has been implimenting will make that option a bit more expensive to have the same purchase be made with Perfect World Entertainment. Any other questions you may have should be directed to the billing department from the ticketing system.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Kueijin - Sanctuary
    Kueijin - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    look im not from USA (im form colombia to be precise), i want to know how i can buy Zen, and if it's just a matter of using a credit card, and id also like to know how much does a zen cost, ive resently started in this game and id really like to get the whole experience, buy clothes mounts, and of course charms lots and lots of charms, but i would like an explenation on how exactly to do that.
    p.s. sorry if i miss spelled any word not my first language XD
  • wgtsht
    wgtsht Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Alright, so. I have a problem. Are Canadian's supposed to get shafted, or...?

I don't have access to a credit card, so I looked into the whole "Ultimate Game Card" things. I found that the Mac's near me sells them, and so I went and picked one up. However, I checked over several times, and they only sell 20 dollar ones. Regardless, I bought one, and the site only has an option to charge $10 via the Ultimate Game Cards, and so... I went to the UGC site, and attempted to charge it through there. This does allow you to charge an amount of twenty dollars but tells me that I need to have a card, or several cards - in total containing above X amount (more than twenty dollars) for the transaction to be completed. If I try charging the $10 at a time, it still charges me more (11-12), so I would still be losing nearly half of my card. It would simply... disappear. Do I honestly have to go blow $40 on two cards, to try charging $10 three times, and then still lose out on an extra $10? I already paid $23 for the card itself, after taxes, so... Any assisstence would be greatly appreciated.

Pretty sure this was somewhat mentioned previously in this thread, so... as far as I understand it, it's an error which is being resolved? I hope it does get fixed up soon... pretty sure these things expire after a while.

On a positive note, if this gets fixed, I probably plan to make more purchases in the future. This game's quite fun, and I don't really plan on going any place.

Regards.
  • zombicidalmaniac
    zombicidalmaniac Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The Zen Charge thing is really messed up especially for, what I assume is the majority of players, young people who don't have credit cards.
    The way these "ULTIMATE GAME CARDS" work apparently is just a way to steal money from 13 year olds.

Takes time to find a store that sells them, find out they only sell $20 and higher..spend 24 dollars cuz of taxes then when you use the friggin thing it takes 1-2 dollars off the card to use it? so im paying 24 dollars for a 20 dollar card and only get to use 18 of it for the game? thats really messed up thats like a penalty for not having a credit card/bank account..and the game is very strict on rules apparently, considering all curse words are censored even ones that aren't even really curse words..which tells me the game is meant for younger people..who dont have bank accts/cc's yet you guys rip off the game card users...which are young people...which the game is intended for..

I'm really disappointed cuz i like this game but darn if its this much more trouble and hidden fees and all
    and its not like you can get anything without buying "ZEN"..youve tooken like all the best stuff of the game and only made it possible to get with "ZEN" and its not like people are actually in the game selling us ZEN for coins..and if they are they want a ridiculous amount like 3million coin for 15 gold..

And I don't know if you guys realize this but all the diff names for the same thing is confusing..why do you call it zen when its on account not moved to server and then call it gold in-game? just make it called CHARGE GOLD

I was under the assumption that Zen, Gold and Silver were 3 different things and they are all the same thing..silly if you ask me
  • Lindt - Heavens Tear
    Lindt - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The Zen Charge thing is really messed up especially for, what I assume is the majority of players, young people who don't have credit cards.
    The way these "ULTIMATE GAME CARDS" work apparently is just a way to steal money from 13 year olds.

Takes time to find a store that sells them, find out they only sell $20 and higher..spend 24 dollars cuz of taxes then when you use the friggin thing it takes 1-2 dollars off the card to use it? so im paying 24 dollars for a 20 dollar card and only get to use 18 of it for the game? thats really messed up thats like a penalty for not having a credit card/bank account..and the game is very strict on rules apparently, considering all curse words are censored even ones that aren't even really curse words..which tells me the game is meant for younger people..who dont have bank accts/cc's yet you guys rip off the game card users...which are young people...which the game is intended for..

I'm really disappointed cuz i like this game but darn if its this much more trouble and hidden fees and all
    and its not like you can get anything without buying "ZEN"..youve tooken like all the best stuff of the game and only made it possible to get with "ZEN" and its not like people are actually in the game selling us ZEN for coins..and if they are they want a ridiculous amount like 3million coin for 15 gold..

And I don't know if you guys realize this but all the diff names for the same thing is confusing..why do you call it zen when its on account not moved to server and then call it gold in-game? just make it called CHARGE GOLD

I was under the assumption that Zen, Gold and Silver were 3 different things and they are all the same thing..silly if you ask me

1. If you have had problems with the gamer cards, it's not really the guys at PWE's problem, it's the maker of the cards you should complain to... they're the ones throwing hidden fees at you apparently.
    2. Tons of games have censoring. That doesn't mean they're for kids, just means they don't want you going around offending everyone.
    3. There are TONS of people that sell Gold and Boutique items in game. In fact there's an entire section of the auction house called Gold Trading. (prices fluctuate from 100k-130k per gold which isn't that hard to get with some good grinding)
    4. It's called Zhen because there are multiple games (or at least are going to be) that use this one type of currency... although i do think they could just call it all gold in all the games or zhen... not that big a deal really though.
  • shiguard
    shiguard Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Exactly what is Gold or Silver equivalent to 1 Zen? Zen page only says you are buying "Zen" not what Zen turns into (or how much) you get when you buy. and when you buy extra storage spaces are they there forever or do you have to buy more every month?
  • Mishsi - Heavens Tear
    Mishsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Um I was told that there may be a way i can use ingame money to get boutique items. Is this true? If so please tell me.
  • JustForFun - Heavens Tear
    JustForFun - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Um I was told that there may be a way i can use ingame money to get boutique items. Is this true? If so please tell me.

As stated above, you can buy gold with ingame coins from other playes via auction house. this gold is then used to buy boutique items.