List of Databases for finding Items

Options
2»

Comments

• sloanblackhart
    sloanblackhart Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    im kinda needing a little bit of help, i have just started a quest and i cant seem to find the item called logs, i spoke to a GM and they told me they are drops, but i only need to know the location of the drops, if anyone can help me, id greatly appreciate it
    i forgot to mention im bastillion under the dream weaver server
  • Nikamerece - Lost City
    Nikamerece - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this! I wanted to go grinding but wasn't sure where to find the right mobs. This helped b:pleased
    Cleric Power! b:chuckle Clericism movement anyone? =D

"We are not your slaves,
    We are not your babysitters,
    We are not your personal med-pack,
    We are Clerics, god dammit,
    And if your death means the survival of the squad as a whole,
    Well...I'll see you in hell..."
    -Sralyn [Dreamweaver]
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    im kinda needing a little bit of help, i have just started a quest and i cant seem to find the item called logs, i spoke to a GM and they told me they are drops, but i only need to know the location of the drops, if anyone can help me, id greatly appreciate it

Try farming withered tree roots.

And btw, this thread helped me find out how to get a xeno sledgehammer mold. Only a matter of time before I get a pwnage weapon. Thanks
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shugio - Dreamweaver
    Shugio - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Nice Thanks for the Links O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Goldmund - Sanctuary
    Goldmund - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    adanja wrote: »
    Yeah, I got to admit, those weren't very helpful at all to say the least. I've tried looking up the items that I need to get but they didn't say where or what drops them. The PW database did have the items, but didn't say what had them and at the top there was the ?????. I don't know about the rest of you saying that it was helpful, but I say those places are totally useless.

The PW Database is not entirely correct. I understand that the database cannot be wholly perfect, but the errors I am about to mention are a bit much. The following four co-ordinates are locations for Realgar from the pw database: 436,385; 456,385; 488,350; and 493,308. The Realgar is in fact some distance from each of these four points. My point is that either a more accurate database be found or PW Database be ugraded, fixed, or something of that sort. If someone knows of a better database, I will gladly hear them.
  • Lafiest - Heavens Tear
    Lafiest - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    thanks for the links. they helped me alot b:thanks
  • Nifsara - Lost City
    Nifsara - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Do not waste your time answering simple questions. First from the very beginning upon entry into the game ppl receive drops from their kills. So they should take notes. Two there are plenty of cat shops selling all kinds of herbs and do not forget there is always the boutique.
    C. for all manufacturing items they can go to any npc and review what kind and the amount of the required items they need.

Remember sometimes it is not about where to get the item but can you supply the item to them for free. b:chuckle
    bron wrote: »
    Ok I'm kinda getting tired of everybody asking what drops what, being told to ask around, or being told to check a database (APW seems to only list MY names still, only for DQ, and mats are not in that list even in MY names for people like me who forgot the old mat names).

I claim no ownership, rights, or copyright to these sites.

PW DB has a full list of all the items in the game, including mats and where to find them.

Floor Mats, stuff found on the ground, kindly go Clan Union, which also uses MY names but it's not hard to infer what's what, and if people really need it, I could compile a name changes list from MY to Int for these too. Though I don't think it's really necessary.

AsiaPWorld has a nice MY databse, too. They'll probably start doing Int stuff soon as well.

Take your pick. If one site doest have it, the others might.

Oh and if any Mods see this, I kindly ask them to Sticky. Thank you.

(I realize this is a repeat of my other thread, but it wasn't letting me edit the title so I had to do this)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:pleased
  • Atrix - Harshlands
    Atrix - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i would of been searching the internet foreverb:surrender thank you lots b:pleased
  • Pirie - Heavens Tear
    Pirie - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I found this site useful, as its for International version, want to know what drops what, just type in what you want and specify level range etc. and you get your list. very useful.

http://pw.rob-soft.com/m1in.php

This site is like the Brazilian wandering spider.... small, unassuming, inconspicuous, and powerful enough to kill you in 25 minutes or less. Well done.
  • kazehana
    kazehana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Thank you. That was really helpful
  • hopaqo
    hopaqo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thank you all you need b:pleasedb:thanks
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How come 90% of the monsters listed that drop a certain item don't have co-ords on where to find them? Useless if I don't know where to find the mob...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Magomaldito - Sanctuary
    Magomaldito - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok I'm kinda getting tired of everybody asking what drops what, being told to ask around, or being told to check a database (APW seems to only list MY names still, only for DQ, and mats are not in that list even in MY names for people like me who forgot the old mat names).

PW DB has a full list of all the items in the game, including mats and where to find them.

Floor Mats, stuff found on the ground, kindly go Clan Union, which also uses MY names but it's not hard to infer what's what, and if people really need it, I could compile a name changes list from MY to Int for these too. Though I don't think it's really necessary.

AsiaPWorld has a nice MY databse, too. They'll probably start doing Int stuff soon as well.

(I realize this is a repeat of my other thread, but it wasn't letting me edit the title so I had to do this)

hey this site for find mats is better is an interactive map

http://www.pwmap.ru/pwi/

good luck farming mats!!
  • goddessoffates
    goddessoffates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hey this site for find mats is better is an interactive map

http://www.pwmap.ru/pwi/

good luck farming mats!!

Ok you are officially my hero b:chuckle. I am trying to upgrade my crafting skills and yes I will admit, I am very cheap. I have been spending hours flying around trying to find mats. This link you gave will help sooooooooooooooooooo much!
  • Aeyris - Sanctuary
    Aeyris - Sanctuary Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Anyone know where i can find a map of mats in heaven and hell? Please and thank you.
  • symph0nyx
    symph0nyx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    None of the databases say where to find elemental fragments b:shocked
  • Bosk - Sanctuary
    Bosk - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    symph0nyx wrote: »
    None of the databases say where to find elemental fragments b:shocked

Check the Monster List that drop these here: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/8103

If you searched here before, the problem might be that you refered to this item as "Elemental Fragments" not "Elemental Fragment".

Proably the best source is Guardian Demonfires in Secret Passage.

Good Luck!
    Dante: "Cute is a relative term."
  • Agisfang - Archosaur
    Agisfang - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thx for the link it's a great helpb:thanks
  • _Memei_ - Heavens Tear
    _Memei_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Thanks!! it helped a lot!!!
  • nunjabusiness
    nunjabusiness Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This site (mentioned by someone else a few months ago) is the absolute best for sheer ease of use. http://www.pwmap.ru/pwi/

It is interactive and you can show multiple mats at one time.
    What is truly hilarious and amazing is that they used Google maps to design it!
  • lorenzrmc
    lorenzrmc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well do us all favor and find a beter one for us instead of complaining about if?

Thanks for the links realy helped me out. b:thanks

+1 for the reply :P
  • D_Dragon - Dreamweaver
    D_Dragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Logs can be found by harvesting a stump in those areas where you would find low level materials. One such area is between Battlemark Villiage and Plume City. I do not, off hand remember which stump gives logs.
  • D_Dragon - Dreamweaver
    D_Dragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    [follow up to previous post] When harvesting materials, it is always wise to look in the upper right corner of your screen, and jot down the coordinates for a particular type mat, such as logs, rough lumber, fine wood, etc, as those items will almost always re-spawn (reappear), in that location........although it does take longer for those stumps to reappear, than it does for other materials.
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    logs come out from whitered tree roots.
    they can be found near every big city where the classes start the game.
    best place is city of raging tides.
    they need 10 minutes to recharge .....

so you have 10 minutes to farm mats till you should go where you started farming to restart the farmingcycle.

the russian pwi map is cool but since the latest update it is pretty much outdated.
    but it still help the new people to find the best location for middle and higher mats, since there is no good place to farm in the new earthguard area.

this is what i dislike on the new expansion.
    the new region is a labyrinth and there is almost no new good point to farm mats.
    which makes the new ragion useless for me.
  • Rhogart - Sanctuary
    Rhogart - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the links. That said, the first one confirmed for me that I just shouldn't bother trying to make heavy armor with my new Earthguard alt. :( Anyone know if (hopefully) it's wrong about there being no cotton thread drops in Earthguard lands?
  • Livetopaddle - Archosaur
    Livetopaddle - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This is a great site for farming ground mats scroll down then click the mat you want then scroll down and it will provide a map

Bron ty for posting this
  • colin200
    colin200 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    silaba wrote: »
    This is very helpful. Thanks!

hi people b:laugh
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This site (mentioned by someone else a few months ago) is the absolute best for sheer ease of use. http://www.pwmap.ru/pwi/

It is interactive and you can show multiple mats at one time.
    What is truly hilarious and amazing is that they used Google maps to design it!

I love this guys work.. I'm extremely jealous on how the heck he managed to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    please..please un sticky this.. PW Database has to be the worst information source i have ever seen..

not only does it lack 59% of the info that one would need to aquire whats listed. but it is also filled with all kinds of things that dont even exist in the game,have been taking out, or isnt offered with our version. PW Database is not a go to information source that is going to get people to not ask question's..

it might answear a few things.. that you could use as a reference but.. it lacks award winning Information needed for alot of things in PWI.

not to mention the 1st posters Links are broke.