List of Databases for finding Items

Options
bron
bron Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in The Crafting Nook
Ok I'm kinda getting tired of everybody asking what drops what, being told to ask around, or being told to check a database (APW seems to only list MY names still, only for DQ, and mats are not in that list even in MY names for people like me who forgot the old mat names).

I claim no ownership, rights, or copyright to these sites.

PW DB has a full list of all the items in the game, including mats and where to find them.

Floor Mats, stuff found on the ground, kindly go Clan Union, which also uses MY names but it's not hard to infer what's what, and if people really need it, I could compile a name changes list from MY to Int for these too. Though I don't think it's really necessary.

AsiaPWorld has a nice MY databse, too. They'll probably start doing Int stuff soon as well.

Take your pick. If one site doest have it, the others might.

Oh and if any Mods see this, I kindly ask them to Sticky. Thank you.

(I realize this is a repeat of my other thread, but it wasn't letting me edit the title so I had to do this)
Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
Post edited by bron on

Comments

• luvisan
    luvisan Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    The list is great however Where Do we find these items in game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dantex - Heavens Tear
    Dantex - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It says where to find pretty much everything, look closer.
  • icydragon
    icydragon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    so on my browser ( chrome ) it says that "ThisPlace" and "AsiaPWorld" are broken. :(

i was really hoping to find an item database, update the links :eek::eek: :o?
  • drunknmastr
    drunknmastr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    This is perfect! Thanks for the link! :D
  • Cainx - Heavens Tear
    Cainx - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    sticky this!
  • bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Fixed APW link not being written out correctly (For lazys who can't put in the dot I forgot :p). Should work now.

About PW DB, I really have no idea why it wasn't working. Works alright now. Their server might have been down momentarily when you tried, icy.

Waiting on a sticky, still. You guys think I should PM a mod, or would that be considered pestering?
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • silaba
    silaba Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    This is very helpful. Thanks!
  • coden
    coden Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    b:angrythis link that you gave us is as old as my grandma all the basic materials i am looking for (herbs) are not even listed get a better link that is actaully updated every week or so.
  • Loontjuh - Sanctuary
    Loontjuh - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    coden wrote: »
    b:angrythis link that you gave us is as old as my grandma all the basic materials i am looking for (herbs) are not even listed get a better link that is actaully updated every week or so.

Well do us all favor and find a beter one for us instead of complaining about if?

Thanks for the links realy helped me out. b:thanks
  • Monstrosity - Heavens Tear
    Monstrosity - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/itype/407

Now tell me the "basic herbs" you are looking for are not in there.
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

What is it that you're looking for that you cannot find?
  • Lionao - Heavens Tear
    Lionao - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Shiny new page to play with ^^
    also... thank you for posting this wonderful page
  • Teriqai - Lost City
    Teriqai - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Awesome :) Thanks alot =] These links are great :)
  • zionwarrior
    zionwarrior Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    hey all me an some1 else are trying to put togeather a list of basic stuff i think if i can get a reply back from the person if not ima do it an update it weekly in the crafting nook area look for it in a few weeks im not the best so if u have anything u wanna add when its up leme kno ok ima start cmpliling areas as of now so if u need anything pls message me im on Heaven's Tear my name on it is I_Love_Pets also i intend to do a 1teir 1 teir 2 and teir 3 for now because im only lvl 44 so i cant do too much yet but any 1 that wants to go in on this with me is welcome please be precise in the locations of the stuff i will try to help verify everything b4 i post it on the crafting nook so i might be lvl 44 for a bit cause of all the stuff ima do so if there is a lvl 70-80 that wants to do this with me pls gimme a shout ingame also i dont kno wether each server has the same spawn spots so ima only guarentee the Heavens Tear is correct until i hear otherwise server's are down now or i would start now -_-
    340e1f28-2806-453d-8005-5420e7eb9a6b.jpg
    Check my older posts by profile I am far older than 2010 I was from beta just got on forums in 2008 otc for the first time.
  • Sandra_Tori - Sanctuary
    Sandra_Tori - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I have been to www.pwdatabase.com and like the sit in part it does have a large amount of data but I get lost in the searching for item and would like to give the interface a face lift before I go through the lengthy proses of writing a data scruber keyed to the site I thought I would ask here if it would be posable to get the database file so I could build my own Query pages?

Thank you for your time
    John Kuczwara
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I have been to www.pwdatabase.com and like the sit in part it does have a large amount of data but I get lost in the searching for item and would like to give the interface a face lift before I go through the lengthy proses of writing a data scruber keyed to the site I thought I would ask here if it would be posable to get the database file so I could build my own Query pages?

Thank you for your time
    John Kuczwara

I wonder if this database is accurate for PWI. I think this is for the other game versions. Can anyone confirm?
  • adanja
    adanja Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yeah, I got to admit, those weren't very helpful at all to say the least. I've tried looking up the items that I need to get but they didn't say where or what drops them. The PW database did have the items, but didn't say what had them and at the top there was the ?????. I don't know about the rest of you saying that it was helpful, but I say those places are totally useless.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/ is the right section of that site to use - it has never given me erroneous information :).
  • Adanja - Heavens Tear
    Adanja - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    That's one of the three I went to look on the the drop items I needed to find, each item I looked up said it was dropped by a monster, but never said which monster. Other things I needed to find to increase part of an inventory slot didn't even say at all whether it was dropped or in a shop.
  • wuxinnan
    wuxinnan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    umm if your a high lvl looking for low lvl monster drops...will they drop?? or your out of luck?
  • Ormindo - Heavens Tear
    Ormindo - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It says on the database that with two tranquillia we can do one crane... How ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoctorHouse - Sanctuary
    DoctorHouse - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I found this site useful, as its for International version, want to know what drops what, just type in what you want and specify level range etc. and you get your list. very useful.

http://pw.rob-soft.com/m1in.php
  • thegoldendarkness
    thegoldendarkness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    bron wrote: »
    Ok I'm kinda getting tired of everybody asking what drops what, being told to ask around, or being told to check a database (APW seems to only list MY names still, only for DQ, and mats are not in that list even in MY names for people like me who forgot the old mat names).

I claim no ownership, rights, or copyright to these sites.

PW DB has a full list of all the items in the game, including mats and where to find them.

Floor Mats, stuff found on the ground, kindly go Clan Union, which also uses MY names but it's not hard to infer what's what, and if people really need it, I could compile a name changes list from MY to Int for these too. Though I don't think it's really necessary.

AsiaPWorld has a nice MY databse, too. They'll probably start doing Int stuff soon as well.

Take your pick. If one site doest have it, the others might.

Oh and if any Mods see this, I kindly ask them to Sticky. Thank you.

(I realize this is a repeat of my other thread, but it wasn't letting me edit the title so I had to do this)

Thank you!!b:thanks
    The links are being a great help b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughThe World's First Fighting BubbleGum!b:victory

Saving the world one meal at a time...b:pleased
  • greenmagician
    greenmagician Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Very Veery good all the three DataBases... is a very nice info..
  • dawndreamer
    dawndreamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Is it just me or is PWdatabase not working atm?
    Barbs should have a 50% HP reduction..... Mages should 2X mana cost increase...... BM's shouldn't be allowed to use weapons at all...... Archers should throw shoes and boots at the enemy..... Clerics should only be able to heal npc's.... Veno's should have a minimum of 5 phoenix's at level 1
    There, I balanced the game... You can thank me later.

TY Mr_Gripb:chuckle
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Glad to see it's not just me...Yes, it must be a server issue at PWdatabase(?)

Perhaps they are updating database?
    Is it just me or is PWdatabase not working atm?
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It says on the database that with two tranquillia we can do one crane... How ?

It's not possible to combine items to make other items. This works in other versions of PW but isn't in PWI.
  • dawndreamer
    dawndreamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Glad to see it's not just me...Yes, it must be a server issue at PWdatabase(?)

Perhaps they are updating database?

OOOH OOOH ITS FIXED!!!!

(sorry, just really excited, I use it at least 5xs/day)
    Barbs should have a 50% HP reduction..... Mages should 2X mana cost increase...... BM's shouldn't be allowed to use weapons at all...... Archers should throw shoes and boots at the enemy..... Clerics should only be able to heal npc's.... Veno's should have a minimum of 5 phoenix's at level 1
    There, I balanced the game... You can thank me later.

TY Mr_Gripb:chuckle
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    PW Database is an awesome time-saving website!

TELL EVERYONE! b:angry
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • sloanblackhart
    sloanblackhart Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    im kinda needing a little bit of help, i have just started a quest and i cant seem to find the item called logs, i spoke to a GM and they told me they are drops, but i only need to know the location of the drops, if anyone can help me, id greatly appreciate it