Question about the PK on/off switch

finasoa
finasoa Posts: 68 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
In a PvE server, are people able to turn the PK switch on/off mid battle?

Or is there some sort of lock on it? It would kind of make PKing people really difficult if they can just change their name to blue right before they die...kind of making the whole 'optional' PK really not...optional.

There should be like a 30 second or 1 minute wait time before the switch is activated so you can't turn it on/off to avoid damage and only attack when it favors you.

If you can turn it on/off at your leisure this would seem somewhat lame.
[Still haven't come to a conclusion as to which server I will play in].
Post edited by finasoa on

Comments

• xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    finasoa wrote: »
    In a PvE server, are people able to turn the PK switch on/off mid battle?

Or is there some sort of lock on it? It would kind of make PKing people really difficult if they can just change their name to blue right before they die...kind of making the whole 'optional' PK really not...optional.

There should be like a 30 second or 1 minute wait time before the switch is activated so you can't turn it on/off to avoid damage and only attack when it favors you.

If you can turn it on/off at your leisure this would seem somewhat lame.
    [Still haven't come to a conclusion as to which server I will play in].

I would imagine that while in combat with i player you can't change your settings. You probably have to go 30 seconds without being attacked/or attacking to turn it off or maybe longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katryn
    katryn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Once you turn PVP mode on, you cannot turn it off for 10 hours.

I haven't tested if you can change the setting while in battle mode yet (blinking red), but I'd imagine not, as many other things are unchangable for the exact same reasons.
  • finasoa
    finasoa Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Great!

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply.