PK POers?

direscythe
direscythe Posts: 40 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
I have read stories of people going tank on PKers and just antagonizing them like a cat on a fense to a dog. Post your builds for this if you are one of them, lol!
Post edited by direscythe on

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yeahhh.... Average PKer is a mage or an archer and there's no tank for either of them. Archers can even pick off werebeasts in the later part of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • direscythe
    edited August 2008
    Good to know - cats should be stearing clear of them unless they get curious but you know what happens to those cats!
  • direscythe
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Yeahhh.... Average PKer is a mage or an archer and there's no tank for either of them. Archers can even pick off werebeasts in the later part of the game.

I like how Trigun/Inuasha your sig is!
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    As I see so far, EA can pick on WB at around 3x to close 90. After that it gets harder and harder for EA, but MG still be able to do it.
    About standing there tanking a PKers' party, only one build can have you, cash shop build.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    direscythe wrote: »
    I like how Trigun/Inuasha your sig is!

Trigun ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin