If you cry your a victim.

Options

Comments

• godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    In other words you want to rebel, sigh a lot of people will be losing their items >.> then we'll have more complaints.
  • zakat
    zakat Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    godcrusher wrote: »
    In other words you want to rebel, sigh a lot of people will be losing their items >.> then we'll have more complaints.

Rebel?I guess you could put it that way.Yes,I do rebel against PKers.I do not agree with it and I have my reasons.
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Reasons please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    stampede wrote: »
    Reasons please.

Well I have always saw PKers as nothing more but ruthless predators who hunt people for their own pleasure at the expense of ruining the game for everyone else.PKers can make it hard for you to level when your grinding when they out of nowhere make thier annoying little appearnces.Not saying all forms of Pking are bad but preying on unsuspecting players certainly is not accepted.For this reason I have choosen to become a PKKer to keep the level of pointless acts by PKers under control.I'd rather help people than make the game harder for them.I'm that guy that comes in and saves your **** when your about to be torn to peices by a party of cuthroats.(speaking in a general sence.)
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • stampede
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Soooo you want to be the hero of PW or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options

I do not wish to be called a hero because then EVERYONE wants your help.People always ask to much of the ones they view as heroes.For me the tittle helper or protector would suffice.I do not wish to start wars,no unncessary violence,etc.Real PKKers go by a code of honor.:cool:
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

honestly answear Stam - wouldnt it been interesting to see in game? :3
    btw one of the best RP, "PK Hunter".
    i want to see that :3
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • stampede
    edited August 2008
    Options
    But once all the PKers get annoyed by you, leveling will become very difficult for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    But once all the PKers get annoyed by you, leveling will become very difficult for you.

Yes,I figured the PKers would try to make it hard for me and I accept that fact.See,when you PK you make loads of enemies and very few friends.When you go about being a PKKer....sure people dislike you but you can also befriend the many people you help.So you can most likley find youself a party when your trying to level...that makes it a little easier.
  • stampede
    edited August 2008
    Options
    zakat wrote: »
    Yes,I figured the PKers would try to make it hard for me and I accept that fact.See,when you PK you make loads of enemies and very few friends.When you go about being a PKKer....sure people dislike you but you can also befriend the many people you help.So you can most likley find youself a party when your trying to level...that makes it a little easier.

Then why not just roll PvE lol.

Your going to notice that 90% of people on the PvP server are PKers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    PVE for me ^^ maybe I can convince the guild I'm in to do it too, I just dont get enjoyment out of lvl 100+ killing me at lvl 30, or vise versa.
    No pvp lvl cap ftl.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Then why not just roll PvE lol.

Your going to notice that 90% of people on the PvP server are PKers.

Why?Because I enjoy PKKing same as everyone loves PKing.Most people that roll PVE are scared of the challenge and so they just sorta run.I am indeed not afraid of a little challenge.The way I see it alot of people are going to be broken down as PKers.PKers rival eachother and the ones who can't keep up(dosn't mean they're weak)will quickly fall off.Either two things are bound to happen then.

A.They will become PKKers or

B.They will remain PKers but won't pose a threat to my purpose at all.

By beating the hell out of eachother PKers make my job a hell of alot easier:D(as if it wasn't already hard).
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    So your just kinda doing the same, except you have a better reason and excuse. It's like how revenge is as wrong as the original sin, but how sure can you be that you'll be supported? What if you're overpowered? What if your supporters are too weak? What if no one wants to stand up? xD It's a risky gamble. If you lose, you're going to be hunted down without mercy, if you win, you can be the "hero" and I guess patrol the PK maps...
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    So your just kinda doing the same, except you have a better reason and excuse. It's like how revenge is as wrong as the original sin, but how sure can you be that you'll be supported? What if you're overpowered? What if your supporters are too weak? What if no one wants to stand up? xD It's a risky gamble. If you lose, you're going to be hunted down without mercy, if you win, you can be the "hero" and I guess patrol the PK maps...

No,I'm not at all doing the same.In fact I am on the side that holds the complete opposite.PKers are destoyers and their purpose is nothing short of negative.A PKKer is a protector.We help others and we do not carry out revenge.Example...

Let's say that I hear from a random person that some guy is walking around PKing yet they provide no proof.Well at this point I can't just go hunt said PKer.I would have to go about the process of finding out if such accusations are true about this player.If this is true then I will go about keeping an eye on the PKer so that I may stop him next time.I DO NOT ruthlessly hunt this player time and time again.That's not what PKKers are about...we try to play the posotive role.

How can I be sure I have supporters?Well as I talk to some of my friends I know they already support the PKKer's cause.Also,PKKers are positive and helpful.Who dosn't like that in a person?

Like I said before I don't care to be called a hero.
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I never said you cared, I was just predicting an outcome. I guess I misunderstood, I though you would have a hit list. Finding out the truth takes to long, just go to the scene and backstab them >.>
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

game could use a hero since RQ members took over being the **** in the game
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I never said you cared, I was just predicting an outcome. I guess I misunderstood, I though you would have a hit list. Finding out the truth takes to long, just go to the scene and backstab them >.>

Not really the truth can be proved with a simple screenshot.Backstabing?Well now this just really depends.Say I arrive at the scene(and they ARE PKing) and their is not only said PKer in the previous post but he also has a party with him.Seeing as I am outnumbered I could sneak the targests and my actions would be justified.I might even be able to talk them out of PKing however this notion is d*mn near impossible and also puts me at risk.While I'm trying to talk peacefully the PKers could just charge.If there is anyway possible way to solve the situation without starting wars then I'll go with that path.If not....I'll be more than ready to PK those who PK others.
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You're talking to nice. When a person ask for help you arrive and just gank them, I mean why is everyone complaining about using the element of surpise. Actions first, words later. This is a game, not a fantasy show. Just wanted to note that for everyone.

Mr.PKKer, if I end up in the PvP server I'll be sure you can guide me acorss the map xD
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You're talking to nice. When a person ask for help you arrive and just gank them, I mean why is everyone complaining about using the element of surpise. Actions first, words later. This is a game, not a fantasy show. Just wanted to note that for everyone.

Mr.PKKer, if I end up in the PvP server I'll be sure you can guide me acorss the map xD

Rather it be a game,a show,or real life there is morality in everything under the sun.Backstabing in my eyes is a move for cowards(unless you are in TW then all is fair in love and war:D)Me personanly won't complain if I get backstabed I'll just go accept it and fight.You say I'm talking to nice?Well I can have an aggresive side but if a PKKer was to act out of anger then I would not be any diffrent from the PKers.A mean streak can come out though if provoked(ask Mystic).

Arn't you in RageQuit?If so then I cannot help you.It would be very hyporitical of me to protect a PKer.However,If I am mistaken and you are not then I'll be glad to help you when I am at a high enough level to be of assistance.
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Morality? Violence itself is against morality. War is as well, so is attacking another person. ;) Morals is what we struggle to face, its what keeps us together, barely.

Backstabbing or ganking is just a way for advantages, only the victor creates history.
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Morality? Violence itself is against morality. War is as well, so is attacking another person. ;) Morals is what we struggle to face, its what keeps us together, barely.

Backstabbing or ganking is just a way for advantages, only the victor creates history.

I agree but the only way to counter this MUCH violence is to counter with violence of you own.You think I can walk up to a PKer and go "Hello,um could you please stop PKing my friend.It would be really nice of you...Thanks".That's not gonna cut it...If I happen to see a person being hunted I'm gonna jump in and help.

Yes,but when you fight honorably it's bad to gain your advantage that way.I would rather work hard so that I could have a leveling advantage or by some items so that I may hold better equipment than my targets.In alot of people's eyes this is a kill or be killed game(mostly true)so I kinda understand why someone would resort to that kind of tactic but that dosn't make it right.
  • quiper
    quiper Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Some PKers enjoy causing others grief. A guild mate coined the word "griefer" for those kind of people, while playing on the same PW server, many of the RQ leadership played on.

Their guild was Rule34 then. The core group is 10 or 12, youngsters that are drawn together by their **** and mmo/griefer interest.

These few are the RQ guys that have garnered so much hate with thier dumb and insulting forum posts. After that 10 or 12 left the PW server, where they were Rule34, there weren't any griefers left. The other Rule34 members left that guild and joined our and other guilds, and life went on with, fun and somewhat friendly PKing (non-gank, non-griefer type), fun pvping, and fun and mostly friendly GvGs, and best of all, without the dumb, vulgar flames from the griefers.

A guild mate, that knows the RQ guys too, thinks that they are acting like they do, in the forums, so they will have people mad enough to fight them in game. And they are getting what they want.

I think the loud RQ guys believe that using intimidation is another tool for owning the Lost City server. Just before they left our server (and Rule34), one of the dumbies PMed my guild mate and said, "if we don't take their territories, then they won't come back and PK us." In other words, if we take their territories, then they will return and PK us. He took a ss of that conversation and posted it in our forums. It was one of the best laughs of the year for me and the readers of our forums.

I'm glad to see someone articulate the concept of dealing with griefers, pro-actively. I want to be in your friends list. Many of my restless guild mates, and many others I know, will probably want to do that too. Especially when they get bored with grinding and need a change of pace.

I'm also hopeful, RQ has POed so many folks that to be a RQ is like wearing a target. I feel sorry for fun, nice people that join RQ, thinking that the RQ leadership will lead them to Lost City server domination.
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I just meant that honor and fights don't work together, only in holloywood. It's again a matter of opinion.

From the post above me, I've begin to see the scene. This is going to be like my guild battles on another game called Priston Tale. RQ will continue to grow, continue to cause chaos and madness. The Anti-RQ guilds will also grow, probably people that get pissed off by RQ will join those guilds. Then the anti-RQ guilds will probably merge and then you have 2 factions **** each other with some ally factions, etc. It'll be a never ending fight and blah blah blah, in the end no one is right or wrong, it's just a game. It'll be a battle of who doesn't get bored of PW first >.>. Last person standing wins rofl.

History always repeats. ;s
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    quiper wrote: »
    Some PKers enjoy causing others grief. A guild mate coined the word "griefer" for those kind of people, while playing on the same PW server, many of the RQ leadership played on.

Their guild was Rule34 then. The core group is 10 or 12, youngsters that are drawn together by their **** and mmo/griefer interest.

These few are the RQ guys that have garnered so much hate with thier dumb and insulting forum posts. After that 10 or 12 left the PW server, where they were Rule34, there weren't any griefers left. The other Rule34 members left that guild and joined our and other guilds, and life went on with, fun and somewhat friendly PKing (non-gank, non-griefer type), fun pvping, and fun and mostly friendly GvGs, and best of all, without the dumb, vulgar flames from the griefers.

A guild mate, that knows the RQ guys too, thinks that they are acting like they do, in the forums, so they will have people mad enough to fight them in game. And they are getting what they want.

I think the loud RQ guys believe that using intimidation is another tool for owning the Lost City server. Just before they left our server (and Rule34), one of the dumbies PMed my guild mate and said, "if we don't take their territories, then they won't come back and PK us." In other words, if we take their territories, then they will return and PK us. He took a ss of that conversation and posted it in our forums. It was one of the best laughs of the year for me and the readers of our forums.

I'm glad to see someone articulate the concept of dealing with griefers, pro-actively. I want to be in your friends list. Many of my restless guild mates, and many others I know, will probably want to do that too. Especially when they get bored with grinding and need a change of pace.

I'm also hopeful, RQ has POed so many folks that to be a RQ is like wearing a target. I feel sorry for fun, nice people that join RQ, thinking that the RQ leadership will lead them to Lost City server domination.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=455391&postcount=8

Explained there.

No Rule34 member has any power in RQ. RQ is not reformed Rule34. RQ was RageQuit of Delphi server, voted the #1 PVP guild. You've very confused, and you're spamming your copy-paste **** before you actually research what you're saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • quiper
    quiper Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Anyone that believes anything, someone in the RQ leadership says, is making a mistake.

Anyone trying to have a reasonable conversation with anyone in the RQ leadership, is wasting time.

The info about RQ, said by others that know the leaders, ie. they don't stay in one place long, is true. I've already read that Aion is where they go next. It is probably just a premade excuse for leaving pwi when things get tough.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Anyone that believes anything, someone in the RQ leadership says, is making a mistake.

Anyone trying to have a reasonable conversation with anyone in the RQ leadership, is wasting time.

The info about RQ, said by others that know the leaders, ie. they don't stay in one place long, is true. I've already read that Aion is where they go next. It is probably just a premade excuse for leaving pwi when things get tough.

Yes. RQ is actually pulling the strings of everything in the world. We are planning for this game to get tough just as Aion comes out, so we can conveniently leave as soon as it gets hard. Holocaust was a hoax. Jews did 9/11. Mystic is Princess Diana. Ice is Tupac. If you fold a $20 bill the right way, it shows Meepo's face and says "In RQ we trust."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Yes. RQ is actually pulling the strings of everything in the world. We are planning for this game to get tough just as Aion comes out, so we can conveniently leave as soon as it gets hard. Holocaust was a hoax. Jews did 9/11. Mystic is Princess Diana. Ice is Tupac. If you fold a $20 bill the right way, it shows Meepo's face and says "In RQ we trust."

Oh,so we really are the illuminati. I KNEW IT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stampede
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lawl quiper is like one of those obsessive fanboys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I've already read that Aion is where they go next. It is probably just a premade excuse for leaving pwi when things get tough.

The move to Aion was planned back when they were still playing L2, which was before MY-EN beta even existed if I recall right.

Way to know it all, you false god.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • kuukai
    kuukai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    The move to Aion was planned back when they were still playing L2, which was before MY-EN beta even existed if I recall right.

Way to know it all, you false god.

most of peeps will be going to aion,rofl its something you have to play :P like going to the toilet
    its not an excuse but you have to go cause you have to go looool :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]