Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Awesome screens like this:

http://i36.tinypic.com/2iifmh4.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Awesome screens like this:

http://i36.tinypic.com/2iifmh4.png

congrats you can run 2v1 and manage to kill a weak EA and get his quest bow.

CONGRATS

PS unban me from your vent
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    What I get out of PKing? Nothing :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    Options
    congrats you can run 2v1 and manage to kill a weak EA and get his quest bow.

CONGRATS

PS unban me from your vent

Spoilers: It was 2v3. Archer and priest died, wb ran.

http://i38.tinypic.com/14jw55t.jpg

I say it pretty clearly in that chat.

Nice try, leave it to Conq to try and lie about their losses. Typical.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• draztik
    draztik Posts: 24
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Boooooo! Everyone sucks!.....I are teh cool :cool:
  • russel
    russel Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Spoilers: It was 2v3. Archer and priest died, wb ran.

http://i38.tinypic.com/14jw55t.jpg

I say it pretty clearly in that chat.

Nice try, leave it to Conq to try and lie about their losses. Typical.

Looking at the SS. Did you get a WR buff or are those 2 buffs of yourself?
    I didn't knew a mage could increase his/her ph defence beside the earth shield.
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    Options
    russel wrote: »
    Looking at the SS. Did you get a WR buff or are those 2 buffs of yourself?
    I didn't knew a mage could increase his/her ph defence beside the earth shield.

Got a WR buff a while beforehand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hitsuu - Lost City
    Hitsuu - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Things like Ningi's lvl 22 Legendary weapon for starters O.- Thnx RQ
  • mystic
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Lol. He got his cash shop wings from you guys, pretty fair trade imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I only PK PKKers
  • Veto - Lost City
    Veto - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    starman17 wrote: »
    I only PK PKKers

Then that makes you a pkr by definition, so go kill yourself:p
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Tbh, to me PKing is a game in itself. When you hit the endgame level of an MMO, there isn't much else to do aside from PVP anyway (at least, true for most games). You're fighting with people who can think and act for themselves, which means if you want to succeed in all situations, you have to be aware of that. If you don't like that kind of environment, why enter it in the first place? On that note, being PK'd is one of those "aww, you got me" situations for me, and if I spot them again I'll try to return the favor. It's when people start taking it personal that it just gets stupid. Oh, and if you demand honor and a fair fight everytime, that's what 1v1 duels are for. Just my 2 cents.

PS not all PKers prey on lowbies, many attack similar leveled players (wearing the same leveled armor, etc) or higher players. Also, being a PKKer doesn't mean anything. You're still a killer no matter how you look at it, and that's the point of PK in the first place. You don't know why that person PK'd, for all you know they could've been simply defending themself or exacting revenge or even something as simple as giving a friend a quick nearest town trip. Imo that still qualifies as random PK.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • Lu_bu - Heavens Tear
    Lu_bu - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    PvE is best in the terms of pking. People who decide to stay blue name can do so without getting harmed in the process of a pk war. Im from the Oracle server of MY. Rather than fighting a useless pk war, I rather just be a helpful person to others and help them in their quests than wasting time on pking people for fun.

On the other hand, I do agree with pkers on a few things.
    1. even if your a pkker, you're still pking.
    2. if you dont like pking, you're in the wrong server.
    3. it is a way to show your skills

now here is a question to RageQuit. Why dont you pk red names rather than hitting on people that have nothing to do with fights? besides killing red names does give you an advantage. you take away their items. while you get nothing from killing white names. then again if you want to be the most hated guild, go ahead.
    anyway, good luck to all in the pvp server.
  • ogrant
    ogrant Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    You don't know why that person PK'd, for all you know they could've been simply defending themself or exacting revenge or even something as simple as giving a friend a quick nearest town trip.

If pers defends himself, he wont get PK status.
    PK status is always increased for _killing_without_being_hit_back_.

Revenge, might be. But you can revenge to one person, maximum two persons within 2 hours. That makes nick slightly red, not dark red.

Same goes about nearest town trip:
    1. Friend could get flagged first to avoid increasing your PK status
    2. If you are giving your friends quick trips more often than 12 times a day, it makes me think that you maybe don't ask them, and also they are not your friends but enemies or just strangers ;)
  • kotek
    kotek Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    zakat wrote: »
    Ok so I've been searching around the forums and it seems to me like everyone want's to be a PKer.Is that the best way to get glory out of PW or is everyone in the game just looking to tick the next person off?Does in make people "fear" you in PW when you go around killing off lower levled people and ambushing the higher people you know you can't take?

In my opinon there is no point to PKing...not only this but those who do PK get extremley annoying.Personanlly I have choosen the path of PKKer.Not of out malice or to get revenge on all the PKers who have killed me in the past....I choose PKK because I am one of those who beleive that there is at least a small amount of morality in everything...even games.I don't think it's right for the expirienced people to prey on noobs just because they enjoy easy kills.Besides,it seems like EVERYONE wants to "grow up and be a PKer"....someone has to make sure they don't get our of control.

So I ask my fellow users.What is it that motivates you to become a PKer?

to make peop's like you butthurt ;)
    what else? :confused:
    we don't have to got a reason to kill a player , it's a game people like to kill player they can do it , people like to kill a brainless mob they can do it :)
    btw in Pw i never seen "EVERYONE WANA BE A PKER" never , sometime i was red near a Enemie clan , and those ****** were to afraid to start a pvp so they keep hitting their mob and try to make a party rofl , PW is acarebear game anyway that's why most people are leaving atm , don't worry soon u will end up with only Carebear like you who will like to Kill bossssss and mooooob amazing!
  • Typhoon - Lost City
    Typhoon - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Holy freaking ****.

Zakat, dude, go to Heaven's Tear. People who come to Lost City are basically asking to be PK'd. What the heck is your argument? You want to be a "protector" and bring "order to the world" on an online game? You're a weird kid.