What do YOU get out of PKing?

Options

Comments

• anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    LoL, "No mercy for the weak, No pity for the dying, No tears for the slain ?"

This is not 2Moons... Mature Pking here.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thread sucks. PKKers are PKers who need balls. Etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • zakat
    zakat Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Thread sucks. PKKers are PKers who need balls. Etc.

Oh we need balls?You and your guild use nothing but cowardice tactic but we need balls?I understand that ambush PKing is a part of the game but you idiots seem to take pride it doing it.Ganking is NOT something that deserves glory.Dosn't matter if you are PKing or PKKing...

Mystic you are killing RageQuit ya know.Your making way to many enemies and your guild dosn't seem to have any allies.How do you plan to beat the whole damn server is beyond me.You should just quite while you are not to far behind.
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    zakat wrote: »
    Oh we need balls?You and your guild use nothing but cowardice tactic but we need balls?

www.RQClan.com/vids/stream/RQTheatre.html

For the third time, we don't use "cowardice", you're an idiot. I've proven you wrong three times now. You can SAY it all you want, but your words are worthless compared to solid video proof.
    Mystic you are killing RageQuit ya know.Your making way to many enemies and your guild dosn't seem to have any allies.How do you plan to beat the whole damn server is beyond me.You should just quite while you are not to far behind.

You're ****ing dumb. Seriously. We ALWAYS fight 80%+ of the server, we ALWAYS act like this, and we've been going for 5 years strong. So kiss my ****, you lose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

How do you plan to beat the whole damn server is beyond me.You should just quite while you are not to far behind.

Wanna talk about your mental probs? k, pm me ;)

Btw: Why do we need an alliance for a damn server filled with idiots, which 70% of them never really got the system of this game and are pretty much nab ^_____^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    www.RQClan.com/vids/stream/RQTheatre.html

For the third time, we don't use "cowardice", you're an idiot. I've proven you wrong three times now. You can SAY it all you want, but your words are worthless compared to solid video proof.

You're ****ing dumb. Seriously. We ALWAYS fight 80%+ of the server, we ALWAYS act like this, and we've been going for 5 years strong. So kiss my ****, you lose.

What the **** you have proven me wrong three times?I am pretty sure this is the FIRST time I have allowed myself to get this far into a verbal argument with you.See as you are naive as all hell you probably did see our last encounters and arguments....pathetic.However,as I have stated before I do not beleive in arguing in forums and the only reason I responded to you is because your comment on us PKKers struck my nerve.Why?I lost my temper....it's human....it's allowed.Mystic you can go around saying that you proved me wrong if it helps you sleep at night bish(haha I like that word)but none of that matters to me.Proving yourslef IN GAME is what really counts.

As for videos....how do you expect anyone with half a brain to belive in that propaganda huh?I do not deny you did what is clearly seeable in the vid but I mean come one.....I know there has been countless times where RageQuit pulled ***** moves such as a hit and run or an ambush on a lowbie.You wouldn't post those though....I understand.Why would a leader want to expose his own guild as the cowards they really are?
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Wanna talk about your mental probs? k, pm me ;)

Btw: Why do we need an alliance for a damn server filled with idiots, which 70% of them never really got the system of this game and are pretty much nab ^_____^

Why is it that everytime somone is talking to Mystic and only Mystic here comes one of his RageQuit members coming to defend him.What are you guys his bi*ches?Mystic can hold his own...shut the hell up.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Why is it that everytime somone is talking to Mystic and only Mystic here comes one of his RageQuit members coming to defend him.What are you guys his bi*ches?Mystic can hold his own...shut the hell up.

You stfu dude, i have the right to tell my own opinion about this server. And hmm Jealous? Maybe that you don't have anyone who would give a **** about you? Seriously you need personal help....

Just go to the Carebear PVE server, where wussies like you belong to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You stfu dude, i have the right to tell my own opinion about this server. And hmm Jealous? Maybe that you don't have anyone who would give a **** about you? Seriously you need personal help....

Just go to the Carebear PVE server, where wussies like you belong to.

Yes,you have a right to your opinon but you get annoying when you babysit your leader.Mystic may be a naive,overconfident,and down right idiotic but he has NEVER come across as weak(atleast not to me).You don't need to jump everytime he gets into a conflict is what I am telling you.

PvE?No I enjoy my job and if I go there then I won't have anyone to PKK.Oh and "Carebear" is such a derogatory term.We perfer the words Protectors or PKKers.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yes,you have a right to your opinon but you get annoying when you babysit your leader.Mystic may be a naive,overconfident,and down right idiotic but he has NEVER come across as weak(atleast not to me).You don't need to jump everytime he gets into a conflict is what I am telling you.

PvE?No I enjoy my job and if I go there then I won't have anyone to PKK.Oh and "Carebear" is such a derogatory term.We perfer the words Protectors or PKKers.

Rofl? Babysit? Im just talking for myself, as you can see from my sig that im a RQ Member and felt to speak due your statement about us.

Btw here to clarify your small mind:
    You and your guild use nothing but cowardice tactic

Does that statement only involves Mystic, or all of the guild? Now you know why i've posted ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rofl? Babysit? Im just talking for myself, as you can see from my sig that im a RQ Member and felt to speak due your statement about us.

Btw here to clarify your small mind:

Does that statement only involves Mystic, or all of the guild? Now you know why i've posted ^^

Oh so you came to the aid of RQ(so you claim)?Well yeah my statement is what almost everyone feels but sadly alot of people are to afraid to say it.Only a select few people have seen RageQuit for what they are and have said/done anything about it.(Zakat,Mas,Reparta...etc.)
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oh so you came to the aid of RQ(so you claim)?Well yeah my statement is what almost everyone feels but sadly alot of people are to afraid to say it.Only a select few people have seen RageQuit for what they are and have said/done anything about it.(Zakat,Mas,Reparta...etc.)

I don't really care, as we said only 20% of our Members are playing CB and it's quiet hard for Mystic to check what they do and what not, as he said if you see any Zerg and such from our Members SS it and over with the e-drama.

Theres a time where you need to know if it's a point on continueing talking and if it isnt, well i guess that it isn't the point here :)

So if you have any Problems with RQ try to fix it out with Mystic via Pm's instead of that e-drama.

See you ingame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I don't really care, as we said only 20% of our Members are playing CB and it's quiet hard for Mystic to check what they do and what not, as he said if you see any Zerg and such from our Members SS it and over with the e-drama.

Theres a time where you need to know if it's a point on continueing talking and if it isnt, well i guess that it isn't the point here :)

So if you have any Problems with RQ try to fix it out with Mystic via Pm's instead of that e-drama.

See you ingame.

LMAO your talking about drama huh?Two things here...

RageQuit loves to start drama...just look around the forums where you guys are saying all types of stupid **** to tick people off for the hell of it.Honestly I don't think a group of people can be THAT damn stupid...maybe it's one of RageQuit's secret ploys(start drama in threads and gain popularity...I've seen that one before) and if that wasn't enough to convince you then just look at your guild's web sight.You people's front page says "We know drama"....
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    "We know drama" Since we get confronted with it ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Why are you guys arguing with a guy who doesn't know its proper to space after a period?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    "We know drama" Since we get confronted with it ;)

....okay then:confused:

Well there is nothing more Zakat and Shizo have to say to eachother.Like you said....see ya in game.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    stampede wrote: »
    Why are you guys arguing with a guy who doesn't know its proper to space after a period?

Just increasing my posts and having fun, CB is boring though.

Well there is nothing more Zakat and Shizo have to say to eachother.Like you said....see ya in game.

Yep see ya ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options

lol When you argue with RQ members the conflict at hand seems to get more and more off topic.Now you target my typing skills(irrelevant)?I know about the rule you speak of I just choose not to apply in unless I am typing about sometheing that MATTERS to me(school,work,etc.)
  • stampede
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's just that you pretend your smart in your posts while saying and typing the dumbest ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's just that you pretend your smart in your posts while saying and typing the dumbest ****.

Huh?I have never boasted about being smart or anything like that you can check my post.I do not go around trying to make people feel bad by telling them I am smarter.I HAVE called RageQuit and it's members words like "stupid' and "idiotic" and I will stand by that....those are my opinons.

Typing the dumbest **** huh?Well,I mean it's only human for you to disagree to what I've said about your guild.No true RQ member would sit there and say "Oh Zakat called us pathetic...that's great!!!"

P.S If your talking about my stated opinons on PKers and PKKers being the "dumbest ****" then I accept the fact that you disagree....nothing more....nothing less.
  • stampede
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Huh?I have never boasted about being smart or anything like that you can check my post.I do not go around trying to make people feel bad by telling them I am smarter.I HAVE called RageQuit and it's members words like "stupid' and "idiotic" and I will stand by that....those are my opinons.

Typing the dumbest **** huh?Well,I mean it's only human for you to disagree to what I've said about your guild.No true RQ member would sit there and say "Oh Zakat called us pathetic...that's great!!!"

P.S If your talking about my stated opinons on PKers and PKKers being the "dumbest ****" then I accept the fact that you disagree....nothing more....nothing less.

And I'm expressing my opinion about the irony of you calling us idiots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options

Stampede can you explain to my how I have been going around acting smart in my post?I could explain to you why I have called you idiots but all you have to really do is search the forums...you'll find your answer.
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    the thing i am wondering about mostly is why i need to read about RQ in nearly every corner of this forum...? i am not a supporter and not against. you are all just acting like a noise neighbours. i realy dont care if you are killing each other, **** hamsters or have a wild orgy with lemon juice in within the walls of your own apartament. chill out, spam somewhere else. i really dont need to read about it. do a simple test. use the search button and type RQ or RageQuite. its nearly like typying $ex in goggle rotfl. as a counter-argument for incoming flame: check the topic name. last time when i check it was " What do YOU get out of PKing? Reload this Page Reply to Thread " not "**** you ***** **** idiot RQRQRQ blablabla". got my point? geez go for a karate lesson or start boxing classes rather then treating both this forum and it memebers as a punch bag.
    i dont know Mystic in person and so far i am unable to rate him as a person. but you really could have learn from him about what "not-caring" is. good or bad person - hes a PRO. and he is a warrior type. "he speak with his sword" if you like poetry talk. and aside from everything else i do have some respect for that guy, really. he is a Big Shot. but you? really try act even half of the way Mystic acts and there will be no reason for me to post any of this bias

When I pk I get a massive boner.

Like no joke, when I hit the 72 hours of red time my **** nearly ****ing exploded. I had to call an ambulance.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    When I pk I get a massive boner.

Like no joke, when I hit the 72 hours of red time my **** nearly ****ing exploded. I had to call an ambulance.
  • stampede
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Stampede can you explain to my how I have been going around acting smart in my post?I could explain to you why I have called you idiots but all you have to really do is search the forums...you'll find your answer.

No I won't find an answer, I'll find a bunch of bullsh*t gathered from some random idiot who collects no real evidence what-so-ever.

Are we trolls? Yes.
    Are we a$$holes? Yes.
    Do we care about others in game? No.
    Are we going to PK people for no reason? Yes.
    Are we going to outnumber them? No.
    Are we going to use an unfair disadvantage? No.

That's all the truth there is about RQ. You can call us "idiots" for these reasons cause your probably an idiot yourself who doesn't understand why we do these things; I call us a group of guys having fun terrorizing carebears throughout the world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    then dont be suprised when some "ressistance" will be born :P
    you know, bakc then in my high school days there was a group that preety much stated the very same. after few weeks of being, lets say "un-nice" toward the rest, we gathered in number of 30 and broken every little bone they had in tehir bodys :D ofcourse it ended by the police station and opened my record in police book.
    basicly you say: we are haters and we feel good with it. okey, but some other ppl can have a diffrent view and will attack you thx to you acts and attitude. rotfl like what do you expect? if you hit me - i hit back. thats only natural. what you want? some flowers as a presents for being a$$holes?
    this convo starts to shinne! please continue!
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • stampede
    edited August 2008
    Options
    irbis wrote: »
    then dont be suprised when some "ressistance" will be born :P
    you know, bakc then in my high school days there was a group that preety much stated the very same. after few weeks of being, lets say "un-nice" toward the rest, we gathered in number of 30 and broken every little bone they had in tehir bodys :D ofcourse it ended by the police station and opened my record in police book.
    basicly you say: we are haters and we feel good with it. okey, but some other ppl can have a diffrent view and will attack you thx to you acts and attitude. rotfl like what do you expect? if you hit me - i hit back. thats only natural. what you want? some flowers as a presents for being a$$holes?
    this convo starts to shinne! please continue!

??? I WANT you to attack us. I WANT competition. The people I'm referring to are the ones talking sh*t to us from the PvE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    No I won't find an answer, I'll find a bunch of bullsh*t gathered from some random idiot who collects no real evidence what-so-ever.

Are we trolls? Yes.
    Are we a$$holes? Yes.
    Do we care about others in game? No.
    Are we going to PK people for no reason? Yes.
    Are we going to outnumber them? No.
    Are we going to use an unfair disadvantage? No.

That's all the truth there is about RQ. You can call us "idiots" for these reasons cause your probably an idiot yourself who doesn't understand why we do these things; I call us a group of guys having fun terrorizing carebears throughout the world.

I didn't expect you to actually look around and see what RageQuit is doing as stupid but honestly you kinda contraditcted yourself.You called RQ trolls and trolls post nonsence in threads to anger and annoy people(stupid and imature?You bet it is...)LOL you called RQ *******s....that's all I need to hear man....my point has been proven.Your right man.I don't understand why one would call themselves and their guild a bunch of a$$whole trolls.That sounds just about stupid to me.

Look RageQuit is gonna do what they please and so will I.I don't feel a need to target any of you personally because that's not what I'm about.Real PKKers go by a code of honor and one of our morals/rules is to never kill anyone out of malice or vengance.Yes,we might become angry at you PKers at times but that's only human.
  • stampede
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I told you the truth, that's how we roll.

The only difference is that our trolling consists of intelligence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I do not deny you did what is clearly seeable in the vid but I mean come one.....I know there has been countless times where RageQuit pulled ***** moves such as a hit and run or an ambush on a lowbie.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You're completely wrong, which is a pattern, but when you're as backed into a corner as you are right now... I understand. Here's the thing; you don't know anything about RageQuit. You keep saying you do but you have no proof. You hop on the "RQ IS NOOBS GANKER CLAM" bandwagon and think it makes you cool.

But here's the problem.

It doesn't make you cool. In fact, it makes you kind-of pathetic. Every time you post, you get shut down and proven wrong, and respond with "WELL YOU PROBABLY DO IT ANYWAY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF OR BASIS BEHIND MY STATEMENTS TO COMBAT YOUR SOLID, VIDEO EVIDENCE."

You can talk all you like. You're not going to get anywhere.
    i dont know Mystic in person and so far i am unable to rate him as a person. but you really could have learn from him about what "not-caring" is. good or bad person - hes a PRO. and he is a warrior type. "he speak with his sword" if you like poetry talk. and aside from everything else i do have some respect for that guy, really. he is a Big Shot. but you? really try act even half of the way Mystic acts and there will be no reason for me to post any of this bias

Irbis is cool in my book.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]