What do YOU get out of PKing?

zakat
zakat Posts: 72 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Ok so I've been searching around the forums and it seems to me like everyone want's to be a PKer.Is that the best way to get glory out of PW or is everyone in the game just looking to tick the next person off?Does in make people "fear" you in PW when you go around killing off lower levled people and ambushing the higher people you know you can't take?

In my opinon there is no point to PKing...not only this but those who do PK get extremley annoying.Personanlly I have choosen the path of PKKer.Not of out malice or to get revenge on all the PKers who have killed me in the past....I choose PKK because I am one of those who beleive that there is at least a small amount of morality in everything...even games.I don't think it's right for the expirienced people to prey on noobs just because they enjoy easy kills.Besides,it seems like EVERYONE wants to "grow up and be a PKer"....someone has to make sure they don't get our of control.

So I ask my fellow users.What is it that motivates you to become a PKer?
Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
Post edited by zakat on

Comments

• senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    MMORPG's like PW with little story or endgame PvE content lead to only one thing - a massive pvp endgame in Territory Wars. For a lot of people, the whole point of playing a game like this is for the PvP. Some might do it to make a name for themselves, others to pit their builds against others, or their clans against a rival clan. With that said, others might just be doing it to **** others off, either by killing lots of low levels to rack up a red name or or ambushing while the other player is busy with a boss/mobs. Some, like me, just find it fun :]. I don't random pk, but I love haunting the arena looking for party vs party or in some cases, party vs me S:.

By the way... calling yourself a PKK doesn't mean anything. You're still a player killer. Are you going to stand by and do nothing if a red named player 20 levels lower than you kills someone 40 levels lower than you? By your statements, I'd assume you'd go ahead and kill the guy, but doesn't killing someone 20 lower levels than you just for a reputation as a "protector" put you in the "PK low levels for fame" category? Quit the self-righteousness, saying things such as "someone has to make sure they don't get out of control" is nothing short of arrogant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • haiz
    haiz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    PKing is a form of entertainment. You get a thrill out of it. Of course you need to be at least part jerk to get enjoyment out of ruin other peoples leveling, but I know how much fun it can be. Imagine you as a 9x with a 8x partner going up against a full party of 8x's and winning, bwhaha. Sure I get red hours, but it's done purely for fun. There's plenty of thrill in it kill or get killed.

Most forms of entertainment have absolutely no benefit at all, in fact most entertainment has negative impacts on life. For example, this game is for entertainment. Does it do anything positive for you? Maybe raise your ego or self esteem? What reason do you play? You do it because it's fun to you and its a way to pass the time.
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    senovit wrote: »
    MMORPG's like PW with little story or endgame PvE content lead to only one thing - a massive pvp endgame in Territory Wars. For a lot of people, the whole point of playing a game like this is for the PvP. Some might do it to make a name for themselves, others to pit their builds against others, or their clans against a rival clan. With that said, others might just be doing it to **** others off, either by killing lots of low levels to rack up a red name or or ambushing while the other player is busy with a boss/mobs. Some, like me, just find it fun :]. I don't random pk, but I love haunting the arena looking for party vs party or in some cases, party vs me S:.

By the way... calling yourself a PKK doesn't mean anything. You're still a player killer. Are you going to stand by and do nothing if a red named player 20 levels lower than you kills someone 40 levels lower than you? By your statements, I'd assume you'd go ahead and kill the guy, but doesn't killing someone 20 lower levels than you just for a reputation as a "protector" put you in the "PK low levels for fame" category? Quit the self-righteousness, saying things such as "someone has to make sure they don't get out of control" is nothing short of arrogant.

I understand the reasons you give for completley.However,like all things...some are acceptable and some are not.

Territory War-acceptable

Arena Challenges-acceptable

To gain a name for yourself-unacceptable.Why?Because PKing to become famous is doing this at others expense.

To tick people off-unacceptable....do I even have to state why?

Oh and my statment that you quoted is true my friend.If no one does anything the PKers of the game will go around at terriorize everyone.Alot of you PKers are no good cowards who will only fight when they have the advantage and will run win the slightest odds are against them(example...RageQuit).Reckless PKers make PW stressful and unpleseant for others and because of that fact those who "kill people who kill people" are needed.Now to answer your question....Yes,I would PKK the person twenty levels lower than me but understand that my purpose for doing it would have been diffrent.It would have been to protect those who are hunted by PKers....not out of malice or to be annoying.I have no problem catching and killing a cruel PKer in his/her act.
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    Would you kill a red name 20 levels under you who was doing nothing but standing next to you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    haiz wrote: »
    PKing is a form of entertainment. You get a thrill out of it. Of course you need to be at least part jerk to get enjoyment out of ruin other peoples leveling, but I know how much fun it can be. Imagine you as a 9x with a 8x partner going up against a full party of 8x's and winning, bwhaha. Sure I get red hours, but it's done purely for fun. There's plenty of thrill in it kill or get killed.

Most forms of entertainment have absolutely no benefit at all, in fact most entertainment has negative impacts on life. For example, this game is for entertainment. Does it do anything positive for you? Maybe raise your ego or self esteem? What reason do you play? You do it because it's fun to you and its a way to pass the time.

I'm sorry but I do not understand why you would kill others just to have a good time.It's a GAME for crying out loud and a good one at that.There are plenty of ways to have fun without ruining it for everyone else.It's selfish to make PW unpleaseant for others just so you can get a few laughs.

You ask what does PW do for me?It has a POSTIVE impact on my life.I'm a teenager who has to go to school and work.I use the game to unwind and relax and it's sometimes hard to do when you can't enjoy the game because other people want the "thrill of a kill".
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    senovit wrote: »
    Would you kill a red name 20 levels under you who was doing nothing but standing next to you?

Well it all depends....Just because that person has a red name dosn't mean they have been going around preying on others.They could have just gotten through defending themselves or the could actually be a PKKer.I've always thought the best way to determine a PKer was to catch them in the act....
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ...this is a game, and when it allows me to PK another player's character, why hesitating to do it? Like spychologist tell you to punch a pillow to release stress, can I do it in a more interesting way ^^?
    And when I see a red name, especially dark red, I assume that he knows what PK is, so... Defender did kill others, so they better lay low after doing it, and PKKer ever get their name red ( may be they kill the PKer's supporter too, but please lay low too after you do it...)/
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    zakat wrote: »
    Alot of you PKers are no good cowards who will only fight when they have the advantage and will run win the slightest odds are against them(example...RageQuit).

Oh, here we go. Another dumbass who has no ****ing clue what he's talking about. Wow.

Alright, let's kick this **** off then. Time to make you look like the moron you are.

RQ made our PW debut on MY-EN, Delphi, as a 30 man clan 2 weeks after it launched. We started the game underleveled, and small. The biggest, most powerful english-speaking guild on the server, Memoire, picked a fight with us while we were all our 30s, and they had about a dozen 60s at that point. Did we back down? **** no. We started a campaign to **** their members who were our levels, and within 20 weeks 80-90% of their members who's levels were ours had left the guild because they couldn't take us.

Proving you wrong is very, very simple, and I'll love to do it right now.

http://www.rqclan.com/vids/stream/RQTheatre.html

Don't worry, this will only take a minute.

Now, pick a video. We'll use Carebear Christmas for this example. Hit the dropdown, PW - Carebear Christmas (Low). First clip is about 10 seconds, I twoshot a mage named Khalam, then zoom in on his level to prove it's the same as mine. Second fight, I'm up in the air. Below me is a pair of Memoires. Do I run? Are you ****nig kidding? I drop down to slaughter them. Alone. What do they do? Hop on their mounts and run like the **** they are. Watch the rest of the video if you want, it's a nice video, and we're not at an advantage in any single fight in it.

But Amby! This is just one video!

Okay, now let's try another. Go ahead and hit the dropdown again and open up PW - No Fear (Low). Go ahead and watch the first clip, if you don't want to watch the whole thing. 2 ragequits vs 6 United RU. The rest of this video is us winning fights where we're HORRIBLY outleveled or outnumbered. Go ahead and watch it all, if you want. You'll learn something.

Back then, RQ was FAMOUS for fighting shorthanded and coming out on top. That's why those two Memoire ran - two of an enemy guild was not enough to take one RQ, and everyone knew that. And now we've got some nonfactor *** like you saying that we only fight when we've got the advantage? You've got to be kidding me. Sit down, shut up, and be quiet until you know what you're talking about. You're ****ing worthless.

P.S: PKKers are PKers who are afraid to have a reputation for PKing because they don't want to get hunted. Grow some balls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    The biggest, most powerful english-speaking guild on the server, Memoire

Espada was always more powerful than Memoire. Even Shades were more powerful than them.

Anything led by Lelouchi is condemned to failure anyway...

- Memoire = fail
    - Intensity = fail
    - Helios = fail
    - Legacy (after they bought the original Legacy guild) = fail
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Apparently you joined later. Memoire was more powerful than Espada and Shades when I played (2nd week to 5th week) and they were allied up against them.

Doesn't mean they were better players, there was just more of them, and higher level. Espada, Shades and RQ together shut down Memoire, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Ok so I've been searching around the forums and it seems to me like everyone want's to be a PKer.Is that the best way to get glory out of PW or is everyone in the game just looking to tick the next person off?Does in make people "fear" you in PW when you go around killing off lower levled people and ambushing the higher people you know you can't take?

In my opinon there is no point to PKing...not only this but those who do PK get extremley annoying.Personanlly I have choosen the path of PKKer.Not of out malice or to get revenge on all the PKers who have killed me in the past....I choose PKK because I am one of those who beleive that there is at least a small amount of morality in everything...even games.I don't think it's right for the expirienced people to prey on noobs just because they enjoy easy kills.Besides,it seems like EVERYONE wants to "grow up and be a PKer"....someone has to make sure they don't get our of control.

So I ask my fellow users.What is it that motivates you to become a PKer?
    I like to pk but only those that attack me first, other then that i kill personal enemies and enemy guilds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Oh, here we go. Another dumbass who has no ****ing clue what he's talking about. Wow.

Alright, let's kick this **** off then. Time to make you look like the moron you are.

RQ made our PW debut on MY-EN, Delphi, as a 30 man clan 2 weeks after it launched. We started the game underleveled, and small. The biggest, most powerful english-speaking guild on the server, Memoire, picked a fight with us while we were all our 30s, and they had about a dozen 60s at that point. Did we back down? **** no. We started a campaign to **** their members who were our levels, and within 20 weeks 80-90% of their members who's levels were ours had left the guild because they couldn't take us.

Proving you wrong is very, very simple, and I'll love to do it right now.

http://www.rqclan.com/vids/stream/RQTheatre.html

Don't worry, this will only take a minute.

Now, pick a video. We'll use Carebear Christmas for this example. Hit the dropdown, PW - Carebear Christmas (Low). First clip is about 10 seconds, I twoshot a mage named Khalam, then zoom in on his level to prove it's the same as mine. Second fight, I'm up in the air. Below me is a pair of Memoires. Do I run? Are you ****nig kidding? I drop down to slaughter them. Alone. What do they do? Hop on their mounts and run like the **** they are. Watch the rest of the video if you want, it's a nice video, and we're not at an advantage in any single fight in it.

But Amby! This is just one video!

Okay, now let's try another. Go ahead and hit the dropdown again and open up PW - No Fear (Low). Go ahead and watch the first clip, if you don't want to watch the whole thing. 2 ragequits vs 6 United RU. The rest of this video is us winning fights where we're HORRIBLY outleveled or outnumbered. Go ahead and watch it all, if you want. You'll learn something.

Back then, RQ was FAMOUS for fighting shorthanded and coming out on top. That's why those two Memoire ran - two of an enemy guild was not enough to take one RQ, and everyone knew that. And now we've got some nonfactor *** like you saying that we only fight when we've got the advantage? You've got to be kidding me. Sit down, shut up, and be quiet until you know what you're talking about. You're ****ing worthless.

P.S: PKKers are PKers who are afraid to have a reputation for PKing because they don't want to get hunted. Grow some balls.

Well if it isn't the infamous Mystic.Look I could go back and foward with you about RQ and how you guys ARE indeed the most cowardice guild on PW but this topic isn't about RageQuit.I did read what you said though and I took it into mind.After analyzing it though I realized that half of it is bull **** blended in with facts(facts that don't really matter I might add).The only reason you even bothered to post all of that is because your mad that I took a little blow at your pathetic guild.

Even though I could sit here and make an intresting argument with you there is one thing that everyone knows that makes that idea useless and that being....RageQuit equals epic fail.

LOL if your were not half the idiot that you are you would realize that your "P.S." about us PKKers IS NOT true.I'm a PKKer who is indeed NOT afraid of gaining a reputation.If I was would I dare to verbally attack RageQuit?Yea....suck on them apples.
  • fayted
    fayted Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Nothing really motivates me to PK. The only PK server I ever played before this one was a private server for Ragnarok Online where it was pure anarchy. But even then I only attacked people if they attacked me. Or if a person pissed me off, then I'd attack them too. But not much of that has happened in Perfect World so far.
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    fayted wrote: »
    Nothing really motivates me to PK. The only PK server I ever played before this one was a private server for Ragnarok Online where it was pure anarchy. But even then I only attacked people if they attacked me. Or if a person pissed me off, then I'd attack them too. But not much of that has happened in Perfect World so far.

So you just kind of go about doing it huh?No reason behind it?No motive at all?
  • xiphos
    xiphos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    man another opinonated uh "person" gotta love these kids who think they know everything.
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    xiphos wrote: »
    man another opinonated uh "person" gotta love these kids who think they know everything.

Now if your referring to my original post then I have one thing to say.How do I think I know everything if I am ASKING fellow users about the topic at hand....PKing.However,if you are speaking out about the confrontation between Mystic and I then go ahead and say what you will.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Well if it isn't the infamous Mystic.Look I could go back and foward with you about RQ and how you guys ARE indeed the most cowardice guild on PW but this topic isn't about RageQuit.I did read what you said though and I took it into mind.After analyzing it though I realized that half of it is bull **** blended in with facts(facts that don't really matter I might add).The only reason you even bothered to post all of that is because your mad that I took a little blow at your pathetic guild.

Even though I could sit here and make an intresting argument with you there is one thing that everyone knows that makes that idea useless and that being....RageQuit equals epic fail.

LOL if your were not half the idiot that you are you would realize that your "P.S." about us PKKers IS NOT true.I'm a PKKer who is indeed NOT afraid of gaining a reputation.If I was would I dare to verbally attack RageQuit?Yea....suck on them apples.

Do you even read the **** that you write? This ****'s hilarious.

"Yeah, you've proven me completely wrong, you've proven that you constantly fight outnumbered rather than outnumbering, and you've proven that you're not at all cowardly and you've made points that proves me entirely wrong. But ragequit fails! And you guys are cowards! Pathetic guild."

Lol.
    I'm a PKKer who is indeed NOT afraid of gaining a reputation.If I was would I dare to verbally attack RageQuit?Yea....suck on them apples.

LOL

More people attack us than people who don't. If you weren't afraid of gaining a reputation, you'd stop going with what the nonfactors we beat say and instead look in for yourself, look at the proof I've given you and realized that RQ isn't the poor guild, it's the guilds that are losing to us and crying, and you'd come to terms with the fact that fewer people defend RQ than attack us.

You. Are. Hilarious.

Continue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• haiz
    haiz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm sorry but I do not understand why you would kill others just to have a good time.It's a GAME for crying out loud and a good one at that.There are plenty of ways to have fun without ruining it for everyone else.It's selfish to make PW unpleaseant for others just so you can get a few laughs.

You ask what does PW do for me?It has a POSTIVE impact on my life.I'm a teenager who has to go to school and work.I use the game to unwind and relax and it's sometimes hard to do when you can't enjoy the game because other people want the "thrill of a kill".

You read the part where I said you need to be a jerk to get a joy out of it? Hukedonfonix4u. I suppose you're just going to have to roll on a PvE server because you won't relax too much 30+ trying to grind. Don't get me started on seeing others suffer is fun for people. That is how comedy is done for the most part.

You get hurt, not funny. You watch someone else get hurt, its funny. Of course it depends on the type of pain it is but regardless, when it happens to someone else its always funny. I never said I had to kill someone to have a good time, but the feature is in the game for people to use and enjoy, so get used to it nublet.

As to positive to negative impacts, your "positive" impact there is negligible. I can say PKing helps me unwind from a stressful day of work and helps me relax. I'm talking about real effects on life, and not emotions. As in is this game effecting your eyesight? Are you making money? Are you studying?

Delphi sucks btw
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Like you said yourself it's a game, it depends on the person. How morally correct is our own world? Most Pkers in my thought get the sense of strength and power.

Just to inform and change the view, no battle is moral, heroic, correct. Regardless of "strategy", "stunt" or anything else that people may consider "wrong", the outcome is the most important, not the action.

Though it may sound wrong, but as long as victory is yours, the victor makes history not the fallen ones.
  • ishtori
    ishtori Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    What is the point to bringing up topics from old clan rivalry. This is PW international forum, not MY-EN. (Though I appreciate the amount of information from other version of the games, but old grudge I'll pass)

As for PK, when you PK/PKK/fighting back, I don't care. Any of the acts of attacking another player is a part of the game. What is the point of talking about fairness in an act that completely lack any fairness to begin with?

It is like a PKer saying "I do not PK anyone more than 5 levels under me", its basically a PKer setting a unfair rule to sound fair. Yes within the range of 3 levels the difference isn't too big, however that limits the targets PKer can kill, thus they chose 5 which even allow them to have a bigger range of target even though its basically slaughter.

PKK = PK with red name targets. Since PKer doesn't need to justify the act of PK, neither does PKKer even if the person with the red name is undeserving of being killed. (Only god knows what you have been doing to get that color name, but I am not god so I go by my guts, if its wrong then so be it) PKK is harder than PK since the target for PK can be anyone, but PKKer's target are much harder to track down.

However, both PK/PKK shouldn't try to sound like they have any principle at all. It is fine, but please keep that "principle" in your heart.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Apparently you joined later. Memoire was more powerful than Espada and Shades when I played (2nd week to 5th week) and they were allied up against them.

Doesn't mean they were better players, there was just more of them, and higher level. Espada, Shades and RQ together shut down Memoire, though.

Yea. I joined Shades at the beginning of January. This must explains that. Never knew Memoire at their top form then.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Do you even read the **** that you write? This ****'s hilarious.

"Yeah, you've proven me completely wrong, you've proven that you constantly fight outnumbered rather than outnumbering, and you've proven that you're not at all cowardly and you've made points that proves me entirely wrong. But ragequit fails! And you guys are cowards! Pathetic guild."

Lol.

LOL

More people attack us than people who don't. If you weren't afraid of gaining a reputation, you'd stop going with what the nonfactors we beat say and instead look in for yourself, look at the proof I've given you and realized that RQ isn't the poor guild, it's the guilds that are losing to us and crying, and you'd come to terms with the fact that fewer people defend RQ than attack us.

You. Are. Hilarious.

Continue.

Mystic I'm not gonna argue with you because like I said before it's useless...You want me to prove something?Ok I will but I don't feel that the best way to do so is by bickering with you in forums...see ya in game.
  • ara
    ara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    uhm, zakat, one small thing about your signature: It doesn't make sense, or at least not the sense you want it to make:

"For without us, order and justice would SEIZE to exist" is what you have
    "For without us, order and justice would cEASE to exist" is what you want basically, would be my guess

Greeting from so trying-to-be-helpful ragequit noob.
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    ara wrote: »
    uhm, zakat, one small thing about your signature: It doesn't make sense, or at least not the sense you want it to make:

"For without us, order and justice would SEIZE to exist" is what you have
    "For without us, order and justice would cEASE to exist" is what you want basically, would be my guess

Greeting from so trying-to-be-helpful ragequit noob.

lol Hmmm,that was a grammatical error on my part.Thanks for the tip...:)
  • rickjames
    rickjames Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm a PKKK. I PK PKK so that no one will PK PK. OK?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • taihaku
    taihaku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    rickjames wrote: »

In other words you are a PKer who fights PKKers.No need to make things difficult by adding all of these K's.
  • rickjames
    rickjames Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    taihaku wrote: »
    in Other Words You Are A Pker Who Fights Pkkers.no Need To Make Things Difficult By Adding All Of These K's.

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    rickjames wrote: »

FINALLY. I'm a PKKKK and I PK PKKK so that no one will PK PKK who PK PK stopping PK from PK. I was beginning to think I wouldn't find any enemies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xanados
    xanados Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I PK enough to where it doesn't get me banned from the game. So yeah, if a higher level than me comes over and ganks me, I'm gonna take out 5 of his lower level members regardless if they're 10 levels lower than me or not. The price for one man's actions triples the wrath his members will face. I'm glad that PW world is big so I can lose myself and stay low until I PK another wandering passerby. Yeah I get death threats all over the place, and hacking threats, but they're just butt hurt because I ruined their little quiet time. Can't wait till the level 60+ guys pull out the n00b gear and camp low level areas for potential low level PKers. That's always fun. It's a PVP server meaning for me, I PK at will, just randomly. No motive, no morals, don't give a damn about what you think, I just do it. And the difference is...I don't complain about people griefing me all the time. Or run to the admins and whine about so so dude PKing me all the time. Solution: You get strong and you **** him back hard.

"No mercy for the weak, no tears for the slain..."
    Syndacus L. 31 Stoneman Protector - 1250 Patk
    Dingleberry L. 14 Marksman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    xanados wrote: »
    I PK enough to where it doesn't get me banned from the game. So yeah, if a higher level than me comes over and ganks me, I'm gonna take out 5 of his lower level members regardless if they're 10 levels lower than me or not. The price for one man's actions triples the wrath his members will face. I'm glad that PW world is big so I can lose myself and stay low until I PK another wandering passerby. Yeah I get death threats all over the place, and hacking threats, but they're just butt hurt because I ruined their little quiet time. Can't wait till the level 60+ guys pull out the n00b gear and camp low level areas for potential low level PKers. That's always fun. It's a PVP server meaning for me, I PK at will, just randomly. No motive, no morals, don't give a damn about what you think, I just do it. And the difference is...I don't complain about people griefing me all the time. Or run to the admins and whine about so so dude PKing me all the time. Solution: You get strong and you **** him back hard.

I'm glad you see it this way.That way when we PKKers do our job and go after you we don't have to worry about you crying or anything like that.