Will There Ever Be PvP Rewards?

Options
2»

Comments

• sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    haha RageQuit bashing in every forum... its kinda funny how everyone likes to talk about them, but from what I've seen, no one ever bands against them. its really foolish. If there is so much haatred towards RageQuit you'd expect a few guilds to band together to bring RageQuit down, but no, you wont.

You will jusst sit here b****ing and moaning about RageQuit, and probably be joined by others, but when it comes to in game they will just kill ya one by one and nonne of you will help each other.

Unless 1 guild has half of the games population, i dont see a problem other than the foolish pride of others, or just their foolishness.

I also see alot of criticism of RageQuit always quiting.. well, why don't you make em quit if its that easy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • tres
    tres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sigoh wrote: »
    haha RageQuit bashing in every forum... its kinda funny how everyone likes to talk about them, but from what I've seen, no one ever bands against them. its really foolish. If there is so much haatred towards RageQuit you'd expect a few guilds to band together to bring RageQuit down, but no, you wont.

You will jusst sit here b****ing and moaning about RageQuit, and probably be joined by others, but when it comes to in game they will just kill ya one by one and nonne of you will help each other.

Unless 1 guild has half of the games population, i dont see a problem other than the foolish pride of others, or just their foolishness.

I also see alot of criticism of RageQuit always quiting.. well, why don't you make em quit if its that easy?

I don't think i need to look for help to remove them you can check my guild thread out i made it known from the start i expect to be fighting them =p
  • sigoh
    edited August 2008
    Options
    well its good to see someone ready to fight ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Please note, Siggy, that as UnLimited members, we won't be fighting RQ. We're on good terms, so I expect that we will not be killed so long as we have no quarrel with them. To be honest, I can think of no reason why I'd want to fight them, either. They've got the right ideals... and they won't be around anymore once Aion is out, so I say we let them enjoy their year of PW. It'll make the server quite a bit more interesting having them around.. it's a shame that they must move.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rofl they are too full of themselves for their own good. The Aion thing sounds like and EXCUSE CABOOSE TO ME but thats my opinion. We have a funny little bet i'll tell you about in pm goin on right now lol
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Being full of themselves is just their style. Personally, I enjoy that about them... it's neat to have a guild with such high hopes and aspirations. Even if they don't impact the TW map, which is unlikely, I know for sure they'll at least have a big impact on the server as a whole.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • sigoh
    edited August 2008
    Options
    haha, I'm a fan of RQ. I've seen their PK vids... Laughed my **** off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sigoh wrote: »
    haha, I'm a fan of RQ. I've seen their PK vids... Laughed my **** off

I watched one and felt sick my other guys watched them all and noticed a lot of PvP mistakes he made lolol
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Options
    PK vids, imo, are best done with classes that look cool. Namely, Wizards. :D
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tres wrote: »
    Rofl they are too full of themselves for their own good. The Aion thing sounds like and EXCUSE CABOOSE TO ME but thats my opinion. We have a funny little bet i'll tell you about in pm goin on right now lol

So far, they have no reason to quit. The game hasn't even started yet, if you remember. Aion is not coming out for a loooong time, they cannot possibly be planning to get into huge drama the exact time it does and conveniently have Aion there to move to. Almost every person I know is excited for Aion. :rolleyes: Though they have quit games fairly quickly in the past it's unfair to say they'd use Aion as an "excuse caboose" so early on.
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    prosper wrote: »
    So far, they have no reason to quit. The game hasn't even started yet, if you remember. Aion is not coming out for a loooong time, they cannot possibly be planning to get into huge drama the exact time it does and conveniently have Aion there to move to. Almost every person I know is excited for Aion. :rolleyes: Though they have quit games fairly quickly in the past it's unfair to say they'd use Aion as an "excuse caboose" so early on.

Was just sayin sounds like a nice set up early on for later. But also A lot of P2P games that got a lot of hype crash real fast i dont have too high hopes for Aion though i will be giving it a try i suppose xD
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ... And I won't be trying it. There's all sorts of things a guild can do when other people aren't playing *evil grin*.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.