The color pallets in character creation...

katryn
katryn Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
The main thing that always bugged me is the color pallet.

Say you're making your Venomancer.... hair a blood red like that pooling under her enemies... lips a dark ruby that hide untold secrets... eyes a deep blue like unto evening, moments before the sun has spent her last breath across the sky. .... Well, you're outa luck, or so I found when trying to make my main character on PW MY.

I spent days on end trying to get blood red hair. The stripe thing gets close (with wierd black or green stripes in it though) and can't use wavy with it. And there's no way to get a dirty blond at all. The lips I gave up and used coral, and eyes got close (or maybe that was the one pallet that did work.. not sure, it's been a while).
Either way... was the hair that got to me most. You can't get a dark color hair at all unless you want black. Your choices are the base colors, the lighter shades of those colors, or those colors.. going grey. And what's more anoying, is the full pallet (along with unaccessable hair styles) does exist, as seen on the hair of the npc's. In Feather, the elder has dirty blood hair, and other elves in the city have dark, sea green hair. Even Rosa's hair (with that uber long ponytail) is a shade of red that looks to be totaly unreachable for us.

Can we please have the full color pallets for character creation?
Post edited by katryn on

Comments

• fang
    fang Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I was trying out the character creation for a WB on the MY version and couldn't find a way to change the color of their fur, it would also be nice to be able to customize what you can transform into like a wolf, panda or lion instead of just a white tiger.
  • xii
    xii Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i agree completely...the hair streak feature needs to have some other alternate color options...not everything can be streaked with that rust color. It would be awesome if for example, blond streaks could be implented so that it could actually look nice with lighter shades of brown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oneking6666
    oneking6666 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I agree the pallets are very poor for skin and Eyes ...

It wont be hard to implement and the game wont need any more resources for displaying different colors