Interesting "recongnition" feature for PK and PKK

rizzen
rizzen Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
Since there is PVP, there is a 87% chance that there will be PKers, who, of course, Kill other players/noobs for no reason. for this add a system where, enough PKs will turn your name a different color, or put PK by there name, making it easier for the next part. In any game with PKs that my Commander and I play, we become PKKs, Player killer killers, we exterminate PKs. first off, the PK color change would make it much easier for us PKKs. you might also want to add a PKK color change feature, if you PK enough people with (lets use red) red names, your name turns a more positive color (like blue or green) just an Idea I have, it seems that not enough games really support us PKKs out there. Please all you PKKs out there back me up on this idea
Post edited by rizzen on

Comments

• lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    well if you kill a red player you onyl turn pink for 30sec or 1min then go white again. So you wont ever get red from killing red named players.

Dont reallly need the "blue" system cos ppl will abuse it and pk some red named alt until they are hella blue and then go on pk spree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • kelo
    kelo Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    First of all, change that 87% for 100%.

Well, the first part of your suggestion is already in game. If you kill a pure-white-name player, yours turns toward red. While your name is reddish, people can PK you without having their name turn red, and you have higher chances to drop equipment/items while getting PK'd. That means you can kill as much red names as you want while keeping your clean white name.

EDIT: I agree about the abuse part of lipe's post; that's what I think too.
    ~ Through the darkest of night, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor