What if the PvP folk rolled on the PvE server

Comments

• t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    tres wrote: »
    isnt t0yo a dude and well I didnt really mean that t0yo i go after people for being inconsiderate *beeps* most of the time. Happened on Oracle too. Started picking fights with erhm people bigger then me because i didnt like them. Got into a PK war with ReBorn quite a few times lol. Even had WarLord on for a while but respect ended up dropping the WarLord KoS's.

You had quarrels with ReBorn too? I had to fight with their guild on PW-MY CB back when I was in ND and then again in Rohan. I dunno what their problem is with pking though, when they're all outnumbering you they're like :Yeah lets go pvp people: and happen to stumble upon me training, otherwise when I'd go to repay the favour they'd go :No No No pk! We are training don't be loser:

Come again? People as stupid as this are the ones that end up in my bad books of straightness.

arcane wrote: »
    P.S. t0yo is on vent so no harm done :P

Yeah I cant talk because Im on another pc though D: testing my editing skills xD
    sigoh wrote: »
    I'm tired of fighting *tags tres in* shes all yours. I'm gonna watch death note and stalk the other forums, I'll be back to relieve you in time...

Thats what all the mutleys who ran to the PvE server said. I mean at least if you're going to say something be sure you can at least back it up. At least you'll probably be a worthy person to PvP with and heck I might even lose. Though the sad sickening thing is that you're no better then tequila koz or the other stupid bandwagon that talks **** and yet at crunch time you're the type of people that hesitate and just yammer and yammer and yammer and yammer and yammer.....yammer.....y...a..mm...er....*sleeps*
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Theres no use in fighting here, Toyo... nothing can be accomplished... See you in game *smirks*

I'll be PvP server, Lost City. I look forward to "seeing" you there...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • tres
    tres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    t0yo wrote: »
    You had quarrels with ReBorn too? I had to fight with their guild on PW-MY CB back when I was in ND and then again in Rohan. I dunno what their problem is with pking though, when they're all outnumbering you they're like :Yeah lets go pvp people: and happen to stumble upon me training, otherwise when I'd go to repay the favour they'd go :No No No pk! We are training don't be loser

Lol some of their members thought they were impervious tried to pk one of my guys he ended up killing both of them. They turned around told everyone in RB that our guy had pk'ed them without a reason so they demanded i remove him. I told them i don't bend the way i do things for anyone. So the PK wars started almost every time with the same reason. No one won really both sides were getting wrecked equally. Though it was pretty sad to see their higher levels lose as well to us xD. We had this massive fight in Heroes Tomb we kept them pinned down in that safezone at the beginning with them trying to come out. Eventually they gave up and just started sending WF pets after us from inside the safezone.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Theres no use in fighting here, Toyo... nothing can be accomplished... See you in game *smirks*

I'll be PvP server, Lost City. I look forward to "seeing" you there...

Whos fighting? I'm just merely proving you don't use any reason behind your posts because as you've clearly shown you can't even prove where I said "Im not playing the PvP server because the PvPers are too good for me"
    So as a sloppy way of being a soar loser in an argument you pin it inside game run away from the discussion thinking you made a safely exit hoping your e **** is still intact.

;D It was a nice try but sadly to be a good pvper you also have to know how to talk smack. Luckily I had some mentoring from Mystic (Which basically involved him calling me names) and me responding back.

Too bad your education probably never got you that far past the denial stage of life. Have fun watching the generic anime most kiddies watch nowadays ;D

What is it, Bleach? Naruto? Pokemon? XD
    I'll see you in game then shnuckums, but for ....the server's sake keep this personal and don't let guilds or guild members get involved. Heck I'd hate it if our guild had to fight over such a stupid statement coming from you 3:
    Lol some of their members thought they were impervious tried to pk one of my guys he ended up killing both of them. They turned around told everyone in RB that our guy had pk'ed them without a reason so they demanded i remove him. I told them i don't bend the way i do things for anyone. So the PK wars started almost every time with the same reason. No one won really both sides were getting wrecked equally. Though it was pretty sad to see their higher levels lose as well to us xD. We had this massive fight in Heroes Tomb we kept them pinned down in that safezone at the beginning with them trying to come out. Eventually they gave up and just started sending WF pets after us from inside the safezone.

XD Damn I guess they do that in every game then. I fought them in PW but a little, even WarLords in CB I used to fight a really childish archer who was in ND with me but after he kinda got angry he didn't get leader position and tried to attack us with WL which wasn't that good back then. We managed to steal his golden bow XD and the look on his face as we paraded in town showing it off was priceless xD. I can't seem to remember his name...something with a number in it kinda similar to how 3mblem's name is. Something along the lines of like 4rcher or something.

With ReBorn most of my pvp encounters were in Rohan and those were hilarious especially because PvP in Rohan is a very different story then PW, because it involves parties and guilds to work together. Which luckily for RQ was totally not the case because all guild members used to do was zerg and kill the closest person to them. Basically it would end up with Reborn being so pathetic enough to call its alliance members to help them out even when we were 2vs4 of their parties.

Its funny how the strategy to that game was all common sense, and people like Divinity and ReBorn didn't have none what so ever to comprehend such a simple theory.
    We'll have to see if its the same case in PW, probably will be worse
  • sigoh
    edited August 2008
    I have no motive to pk people on the PvP server, they're all really good and sane players who are taking pvp as a competition. On the other hand my KoS ran away to the PvE server D;

Is that not a complaint about skill level? as in, a complaint of fear...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    I have no motive to pk people on the PvP server, they're all really good and sane players who are taking pvp as a competition. On the other hand my KoS ran away to the PvE server D;

Is that not a complaint about skill level? as in, a complaint of fear...

You totally didn't get that post then sigoh

I was commenting on Anima's post saying this
    anima wrote: »
    PK people isn't fame or honor to be proud of.
    It's a game, have fun with it. Even sometimes it is like a drama show, it is still a game.
    And back on the main topic, PVP lovers never roll on PVE server, cause it's **** and wasting time to do so.
    Like:
    Gamer A: Hey dude turn off the protection so I can PK you... We want this spot to zhen.
    Gamer B: lmao, just lmao.

Then I said
    True but at this point I have no motive to pk people on the PvP server, they're all really good and sane players who are taking pvp as a competition. On the other hand my KoS ran away to the PvE server D;
    Good in the sense that unlike the **** who ran to the PvE server commenting on how no life ing senseless dirtbags us pvpers are, most of the pvpers coming to lost city actually think logically when stating reasons for their ideas

Read page 7 were apparently Tequila starts flaming RQ for being bad pvpers because we left the silva server on Rohan. Anima proceeds to criticize Tequila on his statement and thats why I then quoted another post of his that was actually relevant to the topic in which I stated that all the pvp server people seem to reason like him and therefore in my consideration I don't have anyone to pk out of preference because its people like him that I enjoy playing with

Understand now? It was merely a comment on the player's conscious rather then their skill in PvP. Heck taking it from how you heard it you must have taken the comment to directly, making me look like a moron -_-.

I'm a carebear but I never run away from fights
  • sigoh
    edited August 2008
    Well then I mispoke, and we've waisted about an hour for nothing. Well, I wouldn't say waisted seeing as though you seem to enjoy writing in such detail over several paragraphs (I skimmed most of your posts, too much reading for such little information). Just out of curiosity, what is your ingame class going to be?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Well then I mispoke, and we've waisted about an hour for nothing. Well, I wouldn't say waisted seeing as though you seem to enjoy writing in such detail over several paragraphs (I skimmed most of your posts, too much reading for such little information). Just out of curiosity, what is your ingame class going to be?

XD Yes but then again all time spent on the net is indeed a waste of time.

I plan on going archer, there isn't much choice for me but to go on full PvP with the amount of hate I've generated towards myself because of my attitude, and you?

I plan to change from CB-OB and then again it all depends on Aion how much I'm going to stay here because frankly f2p doesn't cut it out for me anyome -_-
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    P2P > F2P

P2Ps are usually cheaper as well...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    arcane wrote: »
    P2P > F2P

P2Ps are usually cheaper as well...

Considering you have to buy from gold botters, not really.
    Or at least you had to with L2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    ren wrote: »
    Considering you have to buy from gold botters, not really.
    Or at least you had to with L2.

Gold sellers are in all games it really depends on the F2P game some games are cash sinks where the cash shop proves more costly then a monthly subscription
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Gold sellers are in all games it really depends on the F2P game some games are cash sinks where the cash shop proves more costly then a monthly subscription

This isn't Rohan though, so I'd say reasonably the game is $15 a month unless you're a 24/7 playing nolifer like neoneo and his $2000 spent on rep/mirages etc. That's not gaming, that's just fail. I wonder what his BMI is lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    hmm well going by PW-MY prices 30 USD = 100 Cubigold.

Between the cost of hieros xp scrolls dolls etc. 30$ runs out fast in a month imo =p
  • hana
    hana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I probably won't buy zen unless they make it a) affordable b) available without paypal or credit cards. Like easy to buy it at a retailer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    hana wrote: »
    I probably won't buy zen unless they make it a) affordable b) available without paypal or credit cards. Like easy to buy it at a retailer.

They already said they arent gonn sell it via any retailer other then themselves.
  • hana
    hana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Then I won't. ;)

No qualms here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    hana wrote: »
    Then I won't. ;)

No qualms here.

to each their own ;D Im still waiting to see the price myself
  • awesomeness
    awesomeness Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    haha come to PVE server! I love PKING but my friends are all going to PVE so yeah..
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    haha come to PVE server! I love PKING but my friends are all going to PVE so yeah..

aweee D:

thats sad.
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I was in Vegas for 3 days, and this post is still alive; t0yo, you have been living here ^^? Cya tonite, :D.
    They will sell zen directly, but with paypal or credit card as a payment method though. I don't think they have other choices.
    About Reborns, it's a famous name for a guild. In PW Vie has a Reborns guild too, lol. But PW MY Reborns kinda no so cool.
    I don't know that I will play much in PWI, but if you are waiting for Aion, I will be there...
    About gold buying, I don't know anything about it xD, but if your guild forbit its member to do so, don't invite me in, lol.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • manorchid
    manorchid Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    t0yo wrote: »
    Thoughts?

i believe you fit the definition of a "terrorist".
    you disgust me.

correct me if i am wrong but you called someone a deuchebag?

the saying "pot calling the kettle black" would certainly fit here.
  • seanie
    seanie Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    PvP guilds on pvp servers will be by themselves cause once a dominate guild is on a server, gets bored playing them cause ever newcomer cant level cause they camp 30s. Ever game that has had pvp servers the pvp servers become empty within the first few months. So basically you would be on the server with just your guild. Everyone thinks its cool at first but then there no fun cause your the only ones there, and theres no meeting new players. So yes ever pvp guild will end up coming to pve eventually. Take fff pvp server is always empty people go there once in awhile, but usually always empty, go to pve servers with pvp option more pvpers and players, which equal more options to buy or trade items from them that you need or want.
  • zezalot
    zezalot Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    seanie wrote: »
    PvP guilds on pvp servers will be by themselves cause once a dominate guild is on a server, gets bored playing them cause ever newcomer cant level cause they camp 30s. Ever game that has had pvp servers the pvp servers become empty within the first few months. So basically you would be on the server with just your guild. Everyone thinks its cool at first but then there no fun cause your the only ones there, and theres no meeting new players. So yes ever pvp guild will end up coming to pve eventually. Take fff pvp server is always empty people go there once in awhile, but usually always empty, go to pve servers with pvp option more pvpers and players, which equal more options to buy or trade items from them that you need or want.

Actually, all you need is an organized team and take them down..

There are different from being a pvp guild, and a zerg guild...

ill give you the best example.
    Warlord's are the "strongest" guild on oracle MY-EN because they have the highest lvl chars, top gear and they know the game in and out.

Suddently a team that has been hidding popped out and took some of the warlords areas.
    Tactics, teamplay, organization > zerg any time
  • mieko
    mieko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    zezalot wrote: »

Warlord's are the "strongest" guild on oracle MY-EN because they have the highest lvl chars, top gear and they know the game in and out.

Suddently a team that has been hidding popped out and took some of the warlords areas.
    *cough *cough Black
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    manorchid wrote: »
    i believe you fit the definition of a "terrorist".
    you disgust me.

correct me if i am wrong but you called someone a deuchebag?

the saying "pot calling the kettle black" would certainly fit here.

I believe this comment is going straight to my siggie. Many thanks ^_^
    May you explain why you jumped to such drastic conclusions though deary otherwise you're no smarter then a kettle yourself
    ;3

See what I did there ;D

Thats what we did in rohan and it worked most of the time. At least there are other people on this forum who have common sense ;3
  • wabbitt
    wabbitt Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Please no. Just stay on your pvp server.
  • wabbitt
    wabbitt Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008

Funny, all the guilds I saw that challenged warlords, got global KOS and then lost most of their members or disbanded (tho Im not sure whats happening with black)

Anyway I hope you are right, because I dont want the pvp refugees jumping ship to pve.
  • rax
    rax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Black is just Warlords part 2. bb and neo had a falling out and bb took some warlord members with him. Had a offer to bring my wb to black a little after it was formed.:)
  • iroiro
    iroiro Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Why do people still call themselves Pro for PK?

o_oa i guess its for self gratification purpose, well you can e-**** all you want.

As for carebear, at least they care about something, what do these umm "Pro" care about?

If you want to PK someone, don't bother justifying it. Just as I do not need to justify why I PKK, nor giving my self flattering names to justify my actions. LMAO
  • mieko
    mieko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    rax wrote: »
    Black is just Warlords part 2. bb and neo had a falling out and bb took some warlord members with him. Had a offer to bring my wb to black a little after it was formed.:)

Ahh so they reunited i guess :) nice nice. I have not played MY for a few weeks >< Sold all my stuff got my character Bare naked and decent level T_T