t0yo wrote: »
    Ignorant people and till now the PvE server has way more then the PvP one

I would have to disagree with you.
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    soukyuu wrote: »
    Some people just enjoy provoking other people. That's the only reason i see why this type of threads still appear one after another.

both t0yo and RageQuit were a joke on the delphi server (PW-MY), this is why they are trying to vreak their wevenge now.

kind of funny, they'll fail here too and have already set up an excuse - "they're leaving this game for Aion anyway".
    ...I just said that 99.9% of RQ's goal is Aion circa Nov-Feb it comes out and you don't see us anymore.

Can't you be happy that eventually we're moving on to better pastures?
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    troll wrote: »
    both t0yo and RageQuit were a joke on the delphi server (PW-MY), this is why they are trying to vreak their wevenge now.

kind of funny, they'll fail here too and have already set up an excuse - "they're leaving this game for Aion anyway".

Don't worry so much mate, the game didn't started really yet and there is enough time untill Aion will be out, so we can prove us ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Don't worry so much mate, the game didn't started really yet and there is enough time untill Aion will be out, so we can prove us ;)

hope so, failing is such a shame two times round.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hope so, failing is such a shame two times round.

Yea and sorry i didnt failed so far, because i weren't in RQ that time :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yea and sorry i didnt failed so far, because i weren't in RQ that time :)

lucky you, RQ's rep is laughing stock.

not being mean or anything, just saying how it is.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lucky you, RQ's rep is laughing stock.

I dont really mind that, RQ were 5x shorter in MY-EN than now. Aswell we got many valuable players now :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I dont really mind that, RQ were 5x shorter in MY-EN than now. Aswell we got many valuable players now :cool:

heads up, there is trouble brewing.
  • jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    troll wrote:
    This message is hidden because troll is on your ignore list.

Aaah, blissful peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
    Approximately 13% of all forum pages mention RQ, as confirmed by Google.
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    jamsan wrote: »
    Aaah, blissful peace.

ignorance is bliss.

i shall return the favor.

pretty certain you'll say nothing of importance at all.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    jamsan wrote: »
    aaah, Blissful Peace.

Rofl!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i smell fear.
  • jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rofl!!

I really encourage everyone to try this, its so zen and relaxing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
    Approximately 13% of all forum pages mention RQ, as confirmed by Google.
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Just LMAO, so much drama already...
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    already? it never stopped.
    whenever this topic is being raised, it ends in a flamewar / drama
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    soukyuu wrote: »
    ...whenever this topic is being raised, it ends in a flamewar / drama

the OP intended it to cause drama.

t0yo is a known drama queen...incidentally when saying that i'm not too sure whether to put emphasis on "drama" or on "queen" ;)
  • tequila
    tequila Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol t0y0 started here already? hehe RQ failed pretty hardcore on the Silva server on Rohan. I think the excuse for that was oh..we are leaving Rohan for PW. Now they are using the Aion excuse for the failure that is yet to come lmao Good Luck RQ. As for the PvP folk rolling on the PvE server what good would that do them? lolz You should think more t0y0.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tequila wrote: »
    lol t0y0 started here already? hehe RQ failed pretty hardcore on the Silva server on Rohan. I think the excuse for that was oh..we are leaving Rohan for PW. Now they are using the Aion excuse for the failure that is yet to come lmao Good Luck RQ. As for the PvP folk rolling on the PvE server what good would that do them? lolz You should think more t0y0.

Odd, for RQ failing, Tempest admits that we were the reason they lost and the forums now all say that the server sucks since we left. Divinity got their asses kicked by us, broke up and merged into other guilds. Armageddon and LegionHispana declared war against us, lost, and had to break up because we kept PKing them until they did.

On that note, we never lost one of our wars.

So uh....

How'd we fail? Rofl. You're pretty butthurt, how many times did we kick your ****?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • tequila
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Odd, for RQ failing, Tempest admits that we were the reason they lost and the forums now all say that the server sucks since we left. Divinity got their asses kicked by us, broke up and merged into other guilds. Armageddon and LegionHispana declared war against us, lost, and had to break up because we kept PKing them until they did.

On that note, we never lost one of our wars.

So uh....

How'd we fail? Rofl. You're pretty butthurt, how many times did we kick your ****?
    Sorry I was on Torian you know the server that Arrogance , AoC and Divinity ran away from because they didnt want to fight some of the guilds there. You *so called* destroyed 3 of the biggest fail artist from previous games big deal. As far as I remember from Delphi RQ failed pretty hardcore there too. RQ...would have failed horribly on Torian..fighting KoB DelayVl and Collision. If you go look on the community you'll find my guild ranked every saturday ^.~. Actually lolz the forums dont say that most of the Silva warroom just kinda laughs at you guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Zerg guilds do not equal good guilds.
    RQ chooses to remain small, we never planned on winning a major TW, only rampaging the smaller ones.

Anyway, Aion was always the planned game to get into.
    But, PW-int came out while Rohan was dieing;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • tequila
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Zerg guilds do not equal good guilds.
    RQ chooses to remain small, we never planned on winning a major TW, only rampaging the smaller ones.

Anyway, Aion was always the planned game to get into.
    But, PW-int came out while Rohan was dieing;
    Never planned? You mean never had a chance ^.~.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dude dont make fun of rq i never played the game before but most of em sound real cool

why are you bringing up the past anyway i hope you relise that on the 19th everyone is starting over

so look to the future and forget the past
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well it's true that runing around like a headless chicken and shooting anyone in your sight does not win you wars ;)
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    faruxue wrote: »
    Well it's true that runing around like a headless chicken and shooting anyone in your sight does not win you wars ;)

Doesn't have to. It's fun as hell; and that's what RQ is about. Having fun, above all, no matter what or who we **** off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    To answer thread, you are very right toyo but there are some people worth pking that will hop on PVP server. Those people are called believers, they are people that think they are good and have high hopes. Also can be related to fakes they are my personal favorites:D
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Oooooooooooooooooooh Nice one troll, but only douchebags like you hide anonymously. Personally if you're so big on talk lemme know who you were on delphi ;D Oh probably you're going to the PvE server D; and you're going to get some excuse not to tell me your name

Seems we're not the only with excuses <3
    the OP intended it to cause drama.

t0yo is a known drama queen...incidentally when saying that i'm not too sure whether to put emphasis on "drama" or on "queen" ;)

Where the **** have you been on the forums babe xD Everyone knows I'm an extreme version of both ;D. You need to troll the forums moar maybe you'll provide more entertainment then a mosquito

@Tequila: Torian? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. You're serious aren't you XD. You! On Torian! Judging us! From Silva! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH XD Omg thats so funny and cute ;D
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oooooooooooooooooooh Nice one troll, but only douchebags like you hide anonymously. Personally if you're so big on talk lemme know who you were on delphi ;D Oh probably you're going to the PvE server D; and you're going to get some excuse not to tell me your name

Seems we're not the only with excuses <3

Where the **** have you been on the forums babe xD Everyone knows I'm an extreme version of both ;D. You need to troll the forums moar maybe you'll provide more entertainment then a mosquito

@Tequila: Torian? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. You're serious aren't you XD. You! On Torian! Judging us! From Silva! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH XD Omg thats so funny and cute ;D

The best part is how he made a reference to botting, when Torian was only even spoken of because of VietZerg, the 600 member 550 bot guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    squeeeeal

shut up and stop hiding behind the skirts of RageQuit.

you know you're nothing on the field.

you're just a mouth, take one for the boys eh.
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shut up and stop hiding behind the skirts of RageQuit.

you know you're nothing on the field.

you're just a mouth, take one for the boys eh.

When have I ever said I was anything on the field ****?
    I just said I was going to make sure that on my time here I wanted to do my all not to let it end up like pw-my and let idiots like you reduce it to such a state

Yes I'm just a mouth ;D its the most active part on my body. If you'd want to take it any other way like you're insinuating the be my guest sugar lumpkin.

Its funny how you completely ignore my reference to your name hiding and comeback with a stupid remark.
    Hiding behind RQ? What the hell do I need to be hiding from again? Apparently hiding behind RQ wouldn't even work considering I'm constantly attacked for being with a group of people I deem entertaining and who I enjoy spending time with. So the score is at like what 2-1 now? Hiding behind the name, in denial of said fact and I suppose I could give you a point at an attempt of flaming me by calling me a queen XDDD

I didn't know I had such hatred from PW-MY but if its from there that this hate is stemming please clear the air I'm really dying to know who you are ;D you know you want to :P
  • troll
    edited August 2008
    Options
    oh t0yo wait, i forgot to **** on your thread ******