Feel Free To Pk Me

Options
showharu
showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Idont care who pk its part of the game if u get pked its beacause its part of the game.
LOL the topic up doesn't mean ill be a easy target either ok:cool:
GOODLUCK ALL IN PVP:)
Post edited by showharu on

Comments

• kaiii
    kaiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Dont worry, i really will.
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    This is good. I hate the people who get PKed and go "What the **** man why the **** did you ****ing do that I wasnt ****ing doiing anything to you *** you're such a noob for doing that you stupid *****.

Lol.. People do that to me ALL the time. Simple thing to say "Cry more please"
  • iroiro
    iroiro Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Actually the worst people are the ones that PK and gloat because they won trhough ambush.

If just PK, I can careless if i lose or I kill the PKer. Just stop calling people names either when PKing or being PKed, its part of the game. The only real loser are ones that call other people noobs or no honor for using their head and do a temporary retreat or full retreat depend on how big a gap between you and your opponent. Strategy is everything, who is dumb enough to just let someone kill them because retreating is "not honorable"? Just because you get infinite lives doesn't mean you should lower your intellegence to zero. That applies to both PKer and the person being PKed.
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    well both CB server are PVP so its not like all this PVE fans got any choice at this point. specialy when its about higher level ppl killing lower level ones. come play with me UT2k4, where its all about player skills not your class/level/w.e
    ill gladly shot your limbs one after another ;)
    if ppl say "no" it means ''no", if you insist - you're a ***. and "PVP server" is not the answear. above all humanity invented so called rules of social life. and net-etiquet. seeing strong ppl PKing others out of the blue reminds me all that brainless lowlifes that train at gym just to be able to beat someone. want to hurt ppl? join army and go cure your complexes there rather then wasting someones gameplay.

EDIT: and i feel the flaming will start now lol. on nearly every mmo wheres PvP this issue is dragged in and every time some net-kids crawl in also shouting "but the game let me kill you!". kids, i am a big man technicaly capable of riping you apart with your bones,meat and insides. the life really let me do that if i want. but is the "i can" equal to "i need to"? specialy when someone says "no"? ever heard of grifing in mmo...?
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • lnodiv
    lnodiv Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    irbis wrote: »
    want to hurt ppl? join army and go cure your complexes there rather then wasting someones gameplay.

EDIT: and i feel the flaming will start now lol. on nearly every mmo wheres PvP this issue is dragged in and every time some net-kids crawl in also shouting "but the game let me kill you!". kids, i am a big man technicaly capable of riping you apart with your bones,meat and insides. the life really let me do that if i want. but is the "i can" equal to "i need to"? specialy when someone says "no"? ever heard of grifing in mmo...?

I'd personally much rather see someone solve their complexes in an online gaming environment then see them join the army and take them out on real people.

Regarding your edit, are you seriously comparing PKing somebody in a game to real life murder? Carebears like you that cannot distinguish between real life and a game are the ones with complexes.
  • ishtori
    ishtori Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lnodiv wrote: »
    I'd personally much rather see someone solve their complexes in an online gaming environment then see them join the army and take them out on real people.

Regarding your edit, are you seriously comparing PKing somebody in a game to real life murder? Carebears like you that cannot distinguish between real life and a game are the ones with complexes.

I think irbis can distinguish between game and real life, he/she just doesn't find it necessary to use that as an excuse to have to participate in PK. Some people need to PK to enjoy themselves and some people don't. It is as simple as that.
  • lordx
    lordx Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    When I PK, i dont gloat. hell, sometimes i even offer to party with them and help them finish there quest. I've even apoligized to a few for slowing their leveling process. I'm a nice PK ^^
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lnodiv wrote: »

oh pleaseeee. thats all you got to say? read above really. and: join the army ;) you fit right in perfectly
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan