RageQuit MY-EN PVP Videos

Options
mystic
mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
For those of you wondering just how PVP is in PW, here's what is frequently called the best PVP videos. I played the Ambition archer in these videos.

And yes, there will be more to come.

A Carebear Christmas!:

This is our most well known video. This video had excellent editing, a nice musical score, and it featured clips from not just me but also WILLSMITH and RickJames. I had a lot of fun making this video, and RQ had a lot of fun being in it.

www.RQClan.com/CarebearChristmas.divx

E-Peen:

A basic PVP video where I rip on KrzyKilla and Destined. They were like sadder, smaller versions of Memoire. At least they fought back. This video was just a basic video to get the stuff off my HDD.

www.RQClan.com/E-Peen.divx

A Day In PVP:

A fun clip I made where I'm experimenting with PVP videos on PW. I think it could have benefited from some speeding up for sure (which I do in future videos) but the music and the editing is nice, and I'm proud of it regardless. All of the material in this one was recorded within 24 hours.
www.RQClan.com/ADayInPVP.divx

Epic Battle:
A video that I had a whole lot of fun with, experimenting with editing, and adding a hint of humor to the video. If you want pure PVP, skip the ending, but I for one enjoyed it and so did many others. This is one of my best-known videos.

www.RQClan.com/EpicBattle.divx

No Fear:
This video was one of my ones that I did mostly just to get the material off my harddrive. Most of the ganks are fights we shouldn't have won but pulled off, it has a nice "underdog" feel to it that I really liked.

http://www.rqclan.com/PWNoFear.divx

Hero:
This is what a basic PVP video should be. It's got just the right amount of editing (imo) and a fun clip at the end. I enjoyed this video a lot, and I feel it didn't really get the recognition it deserved.

http://www.rqclan.com/PWHero.divx

I, Werefox:

WILLSMITH's first and, sadly, last video. This video is taken entirely from WILLSMITH's PoV, that's RQ's famous light armor werefox. While not as well known as I was, WILLSMITH was one of the main reasons people realized that WF is a viable PVP class. His posts on the forum, actions ingame, and this movie together spurred people to think outside of the box, to try light armor, and to really give Werefox a chance in PVP.

http://www.rqclan.com/iwerefox.divx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
Post edited by mystic on

Comments

• mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Thread updated with (I believe... If I missed one, please tell me) all of the RQ PVP videos from Perfect World MY-EN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• esux
    esux Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    The one with the little dog is the best.
  • zephyr
    zephyr Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Dont make me miss my WF Mystic : /

Good times tho'
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    esux wrote: »
    The one with the little dog is the best.

THIS THE FINALLLL COUNTDOWNNNNN

I had a lot of fun making that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• flax
    flax Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Nice video editing. PKing is for people who are bullied in ready life, but you did a good job putting it all together. I only downloaded two of your videos, Do any of them have TW's in them. Would love to see a clip of a good battle. I didn't want to waste a bunch of your bandwidth, let me know which one(s) if any have TW's.

Thanks
    Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    flax wrote: »
    Nice video editing. PKing is for people who are bullied in ready life, but you did a good job putting it all together. I only downloaded two of your videos, Do any of them have TW's in them. Would love to see a clip of a good battle. I didn't want to waste a bunch of your bandwidth, let me know which one(s) if any have TW's.

Thanks

PvP is for people who play the game competitively. PvE is for carebears, which sounds like you are one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    why is download speed so slow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • daveee
    daveee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    very nice vids. Although I won't pk, pk is alright, it's just a game afterall.
    Server: Lost City
    Barbarian 3x
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    flax wrote: »

Thanks

You're wrong, about why people PK. Some of us simply find it fun. After all, it's a MAJOR PART OF THE GAME. You saying something like that, a sweeping generalization about PKers, is like me saying "All carebear farmers like you sit around in pretty dresses and have teaparties in real life."

That said, I don't have TW clips. There are dozens of people who make TW movies, my movies are famous for being open field.

Our site has unlimited bandwidth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    You're wrong, about why people PK. Some of us simply find it fun.Yeah. If dolls were taken out, and killing white-names had better rewards it'd be better, though. After all, it's a MAJOR PART OF THE GAME.Actually, it's the whole point of the game. You level to be stronger to either pk, or help others to be stronger to pk. You saying something like that, a sweeping generalization about PKers, is like me saying "All carebear farmers like you sit around in pretty dresses and have teaparties in real life."You'd be surprised how many really do.

That said, I don't have TW clips. There are dozens of people who make TW movies, my movies are famous for being open field.Yeah. PK is more fun than war due to the risk that's presented when you die. Dolls ruin this, though.

Bold = me. :cool:
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Interesting input.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• meatshield
    meatshield Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    You're wrong, about why people PK. Some of us simply find it fun. After all, it's a MAJOR PART OF THE GAME. You saying something like that, a sweeping generalization about PKers, is like me saying "All carebear farmers like you sit around in pretty dresses and have teaparties in real life."

That said, I don't have TW clips. There are dozens of people who make TW movies, my movies are famous for being open field.

I tried being a carebear once, didn't mind the dress, in fact I look GREAT in a slimming black mini..

But yeah, could never get a hang of the heels...

The other carebears bullied me for failing in heels, the bullying turned me into a pker.
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When kneeling before us gets old.
    RQClan.com
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    Bold = me. :cool:

Is this guy in RQ xD he forum trolls as much as we do :X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    meatshield wrote: »
    I tried being a carebear once, didn't mind the dress, in fact I look GREAT in a slimming black mini..

But yeah, could never get a hang of the heels...

The other carebears bullied me for failing in heels, the bullying turned me into a pker.

Hahahaha. Excellent, that actually made me laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• azure
    azure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    pking is fun i played the maylasian version just to get to to high lvl and pk people all day lol especially if they are afking in a party sneak up behind them and kill them. or mess up their aoe party. plus u dont loose xp if u die when being pked. You get a red name from pking but u can loose it by killing monsters.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Haha. The Malaysian version PKing got boring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    no vids from med lvl pvp? =.=
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Is this guy in RQ xD he forum trolls as much as we do :X

Did you just pull another arcane doesn't know his own ****ing members in his guild like you did in rohan. I thought we beat that stuff out of you ;D
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    Did you just pull another arcane doesn't know his own ****ing members in his guild like you did in rohan. I thought we beat that stuff out of you ;D

That's fine. I was looking for another reason to beat Arcane.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This needed a bump pretty badly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rule #4. No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rule #5: Let admins handle the rules.
    Rule #6: Don't attack others for doing what your guildleader does in his thread every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ok start flaming me that's fine.

Last post: 08-06-2008 05:44 PM
    by zezix

~ciao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    No warriors videos =(

sealed~
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    Rule #4. No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming.
    It should be stickied anyways, cry more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    It should be stickied anyways, cry more.

Your condescending attitude won't get you anywhere Ren.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If a thread is useful and it hasn't been bumped in a week, what's the big deal? I can see where frequent bumping, particularly of a useless thread, would be a problem but this isn't the case.

Sooo... cry. more.
    If the admins see a problem with it, it's their job to deal with it, not yours. Member moderation should be a bannable offense, FFS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I don't see how a pvp video that ganks people is useful.

And I wasn't member moderating. It was just a friendly warning because he clearly didn't read the rules.

~ciao

*waits for condescending response*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Not everyone replies to a thread they found useful. I certainly didn't reply to this when I first saw it, I was too busy enjoying their videos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
    Approximately 13% of all forum pages mention RQ, as confirmed by Google.
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    I don't see how a pvp video that ganks people is useful.

It's useful in lots of ways. For example it gives people an idea of the PvP in PW,It's promotes the game,People can learn how to PK better from these videos,and their damn fun to watch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]