(tideswell) recruiting for _undead_

engrish#1692
engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Guild Banter
when searching for a faction people can just press G to join a faction.
since i'm an executer I would say something about my faction:

- many people are offline for a long time, even before i even played: my faction doesn't kick anyone because real life things are more important than playing a game: we are allowed not to play. (edit: the people who where kicked this week are all alts from out leader; he just cleaned the faction a bit).
- our leader can help with anything so cultivation-quests shouldn't be a problem.
- alts are welcome,
- no level requirements.
- as I was told: our logo above our head is from 'walking dead'-zombie, created by one of our officers.
- people who want an officer position can ask for it; i tested and became executor.
- this lvl3 faction had a base but it's closed because of inactivity of high lvl players, other games seems to be cool but the faction will work on the 'new' base again
- people can leave the faction if they search for activity; our faction just want to have some fun while real life things are more important.If you are in a hurry do not invite yourself in our faction.
- we don't want to use extra services like shivtr or discord so privacy is important. Even in the game you are allowed not to give your privacy away.

now for the recruiting part:

-guild name: _Undead_ - lvl 3
-server: Tideswell
- recruiting anyone, with or without brains, we have zombies in our guild

join if you just want to play and don't be scared if people doing real life things, they'll all return to the game.
Post edited by engrish#1692 on

Comments

• gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    My toon-name is UndeadOfficer. I left this faction because things have changed and I have more important things in rl to do. No need for me to come online in PWI if there are more important things to do.

People who didn't come online for over a year or didn't get a 20+level in months where kicked out. The amount of members should be around 120+ but the amount of people who are actually online to play is around 5. :D If the leader is online you can expect help, same goes for the director. But of course there is a chance to be alone! Activity in the game, so not only in this faction, seems to be low for some reason.

To be invited to the faction you can just press G, write something like "I don't like to eat brains but I do like to eat bacon!"

Have fun!

edit for the message above: yes, I created that logo