Returning player (if I can find someone to play this with)

feonan
feonan Posts: 2 Arc User
Hey all,

I stopped playing pwi quite a few years ago, but I keep coming back to it since I remember it being fun to play with other people. So, basically, anyone want to play together?

I've forgotten just about everything I used to know, and have totally not kept up with any of the new stuff, but I figured it'd be fun to play again, lmao.

Comments

• altera#5699
    altera#5699 Posts: 22 Arc User
    I returned to the game after a looong break just bout recently as well and I'm in a position just like you (dunno about nothing new stuff) stopped playing somewhat in June 2010. Been coming and going after a few days... no one to play with

What timezone are you in ? +2GMT here o/
    Mutiny (Retired) - Blademaster (Tideswell)
    AItera (fully operational) - Seeker (Tideswell)
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    There are always people who can come and play. No need to write what timezone we are in; only need to write on what server you are playing.
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    Games dead, Dawnglory server finding groups for dailies is almost impossible. If you don't catch a JFSP at reset there aren't many in the hours following. 999 couple squads a day. UCH almost 0 squads daily. Have fun catching up on def level passives at 40 barbaric and 80 prims a level. DUP/UP better be geared or know what to do or you won't be going. New Culti's? Good luck finding squads who will take/help you.

Economy is dead been back around 2 weeks. Merchanting is making no money, used to make 100m daily. Twilight Temple drops hardly sell, even golds for 99's. It's a dead horse and I don't know why I kicked it back.
  • altera#5699
    altera#5699 Posts: 22 Arc User
    I'm on Tideswell.
    Mutiny (Retired) - Blademaster (Tideswell)
    AItera (fully operational) - Seeker (Tideswell)
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    lax wrote: »
    Games dead, Dawnglory server finding groups for dailies is almost impossible. If you don't catch a JFSP at reset there aren't many in the hours following. 999 couple squads a day. UCH almost 0 squads daily. Have fun catching up on def level passives at 40 barbaric and 80 prims a level. DUP/UP better be geared or know what to do or you won't be going. New Culti's? Good luck finding squads who will take/help you.

Economy is dead been back around 2 weeks. Merchanting is making no money, used to make 100m daily. Twilight Temple drops hardly sell, even golds for 99's. It's a dead horse and I don't know why I kicked it back.

Well, still having fun in this 'so called dead game' since I only do things I want to do. But that's because PWI isn't the most important thing that life has to offer. And yes, most people only discriminate when it comes to making squads. The economy is different on all servers. Same problem here: people think they can be rich but they eventually let people move to other servers or other games. Cheapest server for now is:
    bamablade wrote: »
    I'm on Tideswell.

Yup, lol. Tideswell. I'm on that server almost every time I have done my other thingies but sometimes I 'hide' on the other servers.
  • feonan
    feonan Posts: 2 Arc User
    I returned to the game after a looong break just bout recently as well and I'm in a position just like you (dunno about nothing new stuff) stopped playing somewhat in June 2010. Been coming and going after a few days... no one to play with

What timezone are you in ? +2GMT here o/

I'm on PDT time.
    I'm on Tideswell.

I think all of my old characters got moved to the Etherblade server? But I'll get on Tideswell once my game updates and see what's up there.

• sjampie
    feonan wrote: »
    I think all of my old characters got moved to the Etherblade server? But I'll get on Tideswell once my game updates and see what's up there.

If they're moved to Etherblade your chars would be on Heavens Tear or Archosaur before the server merge. And yes, Tideswell is the cheapest server (for now) so it's the best server to test new chars. ;)

• sjampie
    sjampie wrote: »

If they're moved to Etherblade your chars would be on Heavens Tear or Archosaur before the server merge. And yes, Tideswell is the cheapest server (for now) so it's the best server to test new chars. ;)

• sjampie