why i can't creat one account? i am Brazileiro.

Options
guinam
guinam Posts: 2 Arc User

Comments

• guinam
    guinam Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    i need creat account to play but i can't enter in pwi andress.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    If you have logged the forums you have an account.

Pwi is region locked tho as another has a licence for this area you are unable to play pwi.

Thanks.
  • lordimpnoob8
    lordimpnoob8 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    guinam wrote: »

o cara, ha uns 2 anos atras foi dado ip block para brasileiros que criassem um conta nova...Mas quem ja tinha conta poderia continuar jogando normalmente que é o meu caso por exemplo...
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Options
    guinam wrote: »

o cara, ha uns 2 anos atras foi dado ip block para brasileiros que criassem um conta nova...Mas quem ja tinha conta poderia continuar jogando normalmente que é o meu caso por exemplo...

Lucky you :D

guinam can use this forum so he/she already have an account. PWE published the region locked countries for all the published games. If guinam is not in any of these regions he/she should contact customer support.
  • wyvern#5034
    wyvern#5034 Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Same.
    This is weird, bc I created this acc to play PWI with my friends, and the first time i opened the game it worked fine, but now it only says its unavaillable on my region. I tried to reinstall, but after i uninstalled, i cant download it anymore. Brazil is not on the list of locked countries.
    I sent a ticket to costumer support and im still waiting for an answer.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Same.
    This is weird, bc I created this acc to play PWI with my friends, and the first time i opened the game it worked fine, but now it only says its unavaillable on my region. I tried to reinstall, but after i uninstalled, i cant download it anymore. Brazil is not on the list of locked countries.

They have their own client.

From the past only historic accounts could login pwi as the system will lock accounts. Also don't use a vpn as the system checks for use of these.

Thanks.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    Same.

They have their own client.

From the past only historic accounts could login pwi as the system will lock accounts. Also don't use a vpn as the system checks for use of these.

Thanks.

Yes, it does auto-ban, and the auto-ban is permanent. Good luck getting that reversed with the lack of support for the game too.

Also note, that only account that existed before they made the changes would be able to play. If you created your account after that time, then you are completely SOL.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!