Veno Pets

Why are the Veno Pets so hard to level.
I came back after being gone for a very long time and they pets are really hard to level any tips?

Comments

• laulupullo
    laulupullo Posts: 39 Arc User
    kinda easy to lvl or was back then ...but just summon ur pet and set it up to just defend mode or that other one and kill highest lvl mobs as u can
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    ? mobs give 15 exp pts for the pet which is the max exp it can get per kill if u can find some u don't struggle with those are the best
  • laulupullo
    laulupullo Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    phage69 wrote: »
    ? mobs give 15 exp pts for the pet which is the max exp it can get per kill if u can find some u don't struggle with those are the best

back then 2008 when i got herc it was easy to lvlup pet by killing monstors which i could handle w/o pet

• yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    There's always the mouse bashing room in Cube, it's room 4. Just leave a character in there overnight on autocult and by morning the pet should be just about fully leveled. may need to set a healing skill too for the pet but not sure if it's needed, been a while since I did it.
  • billhanselman#1123
    billhanselman#1123 Posts: 1 New User
    I like them but one can not make fighting with them.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Or you could do the veno daily from pet manager in south east corner of archosaur (IF they didn't take it out). You gotta be in pk mode to start it, though.
  • bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    ailiadrake wrote: »
    Or you could do the veno daily from pet manager in south east corner of archosaur (IF they didn't take it out). You gotta be in pk mode to start it, though.

no need to go in pk mode since a genie can be used; many video's online like this one.

edit: there are also easy mobs near Tomb of Shining Tide that can be killed to level pets.