[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 05/07/19 (Complete)

2»

Comments

• cbanananf
    cbanananf Posts: 34 Arc User
    the only thing they worry about updating is the cash shop *sigh
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    heero200 wrote: »
    Localization from Chinese to English isn't easy. Especially when you have to re-write parts of the code to update it to our specific version that is considerably different from the original game.

Plus it's not like anyone is looking out for PWI over at PWE right now anyway.

Yer... To be fair i wish they would just pass off some items to me to help with. At least that way hopefully we would have some consistency.

As a mod we try just so limited sometimes even worse with communication...

Yeah, back when frankieraye was around, I had direct communication with the devs in China, and would share information and changes to assist in the localization. We were able to work some things out pretty quickly that way. It helped that I had access to the test servers, and my own locally hosted server to test on.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • misanno
    misanno Posts: 53 Arc User
    natya veda

nuke her, let oblivion kill you, res after oblivion ends, rebuff while attacking her, and shes easy
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    heero200 wrote: »
    Localization from Chinese to English isn't easy. Especially when you have to re-write parts of the code to update it to our specific version that is considerably different from the original game.

Plus it's not like anyone is looking out for PWI over at PWE right now anyway.

Yer... To be fair i wish they would just pass off some items to me to help with. At least that way hopefully we would have some consistency.

As a mod we try just so limited sometimes even worse with communication...

Yeah, back when frankieraye was around, I had direct communication with the devs in China, and would share information and changes to assist in the localization. We were able to work some things out pretty quickly that way. It helped that I had access to the test servers, and my own locally hosted server to test on.​​

You know Its not our responsibility to be true to things.

But I would not do something if I saw no good in it. A little help goes a long way.

I dono I don't intend to give up.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    still cant log twilight.