server changes.. pwcz - pwi?

I want to know if it is possible for pwi to extract a pj from another server as pwcz (zero community). I played that game for years and I do not want to lose my character. Several of my friends left the game to go to the pwi, but they were not even n3, but mine had already invested, and still I still need a lot.
If that transfer were possible, I would pay the difference between one and another server as long as I did not lose my character, which for me is very valuable.
Something like that would be my character http://pwcalc.com/67873ed9b0269d6f, Even if I lost some stats in the gear, I would like to keep it and continue improving it on your pwi server. I really would be very, very grateful if you could do that.

Comments

• darkdaggers#1982
    darkdaggers#1982 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I want to know if it is possible for pwi to extract a pj from another server as pwcz (zero community). I played that game for years and I do not want to lose my character. Several of my friends left the game to go to the pwi, but they were not even n3, but mine had already invested, and still I still need a lot.
    If that transfer were possible, I would pay the difference between one and another server as long as I did not lose my character, which for me is very valuable.
    Something like that would be my character http://pwcalc.com/67873ed9b0269d6f, Even if I lost some stats in the gear, I would like to keep it and continue improving it on your pwi server. I really would be very, very grateful if you could do that.
    or in some near future?
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I think you are out of luck.
    But they ain't checking forum. Try tickets but the chance is probably near the 0.

You have spent time/money on a server that have nothing to do with them. You're basically just asking for free stuff. It sucks to start over but that's just how it is.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Transferring a character from another version of PW is not possible.

In theory it would be possible to get the same gear in our PWI and may be if you have enough time could do it with out charging too much. The only option is really starting again and putting some money on if you wish. That really is up to you however like I Said with time you could easily catch up to a PvE standard.

Thanks.​​
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    see your other discussion ;)

In short: it's not possible to let Perfect World Entertainment copy your stuff to 'our' servers.

You should also get this info if you had used a ticket.
  • udarklink#4316
    udarklink#4316 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Isn't possible, Daggers. PWI Official Server and CZ Server aren't connected to transfer characters.
    →UDarkLink
    - Ultimate Dark Link (UDarkLink)