Ideas to be considered for future changes in the game.

thegerbsters
thegerbsters Posts: 12 Arc User
Perfect world was fun to play as our character grows but becomes very repetitive and boring once you have finished leveling your characters, Having to wait for new content every 4-6 months is too log of a wait. My suggestion is to create a system where you combine the system for re birthing and raising the level cap.
1. Raise level cap to 150
2. Increase rebirths to 5
a. Start off with Armageddon where the wraith lords cause a cataclysmic event that rocks perfect world to the point that the landscape has changed, city's have fallen and need to be rebuild. The old gods were the only ones that could stop the wraiths from destroying everything. They soon realize they are not strong enough alone to defeat them. So they devised a plan to get the help they would need.

They brought down the magical barrier to a city that was forgotten long ago. Fantazma was once a city of the mightiest hero's anyone has ever seen, their might was so great they challenged the old gods and were defeated.

All of their secrets were stored in this city, and the old gods felt they needed to hide these secrets, and so they put a magic barrier around the city preventing anyone from finding it. It essentially turned anyone approaching the city to go around it without realizing they had done so.

They then sent out a message to the mighty warriors of perfect world heard the cry of the gods of the city's return and what direction to find it. The wraiths could not enter only those who proved worthy by questing to the city and starting the challenges of this city.

As you finished each challenge you would unlock 1 of 5 Doors each door unlocked provided a path to raise a level, upon reaching all five levels this would open the opportunity to rebirth yourself. Each rebirth would have to be raised to the highest level before you could start on the next 5 levels and the next rebirth. This would continue until you reached 150.

With this Cultivation quest would have to be available to get any new skill as you leveled. Sky levels would have to keep being expanded on.

On a 2nd note:

One of the current issues is the Pay to Play system that was Instigated when it became almost impossible to make any decent amount of money in game. This made it impossible for some of us that do not make enough money to stay competitive with those that did have the money. I don't suggest killing this option. I do suggest making it possible to reach the same level of gear without using money but make it extremely hard and make the items untradable so you have to do what it takes and take the time needed to get the items needed. Most p2p people do not want to take the time and will still pay to get what they want faster.

With all of this the game would again be interesting and challenging for everyone. Once the 150 level for all 5 rebirths has been reached a new plan should be in place by the time it will take to finish this. I will leave creating the in game content. This is just my 1st suggestion.

Comments

• mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I don't think people would want to do another 3 x rebirths and grind for higher level caps.There is sufficient amount of pve content already ingame and truth be said a lot of people would want to hit the cap asap.
    Any pve content is usually more inclined towards spirit growth which in reality is actually useful. Bringing in more levels and rebirths may actually even break the game or pose to be a huge hindrance for new and old players likewise.

But people may have other opinions I just don't like grinding too much of pve just for levels and hitting the cap.