Missing neverfall questline

heera
heera Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello. I haven't gotten my neverfall questline on my cleric, she's lvl 102, already finished 2nd reawakening, her boundary is twilight sky lvl6, culti is celestial sage... I have no clue where it went wrong. I can't find the quest or the pre quests. i already have a neverfall ticket in my inventory and I went to the ship it didn't work still. i submitted a support ticket but they couldn't help me. so pls anyone has any idea what to do ?

Answers

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Did you board the ship? It usually takes several minutes for the ship to leave for the Western Steppes. If it doesn't teleport you properly (you'll be put in the water and not be teleported anywhere) I think you usually just have to board the ship again or relog then try boarding the ship again.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • jeepneiy
    jeepneiy Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    i also have this problem on my SB can's find any quest for quest line even in my quest log..
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    jeepneiy wrote: »
    i also have this problem on my SB can's find any quest for quest line even in my quest log..

Have you met the requirements for the quest line? The requirements are RB2 level 100 and Mirage Sky I boundary. If you haven't received the popup I can only really recommend relogging or checking the Elder at 1k to see if there is a quest there. You can also check other NPCs listed on the wiki in the Pre-Neverfall Quests section here: https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Neverfall_Quest_Chain#Pre-Neverfall_Quests
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • regalus#1564
    regalus#1564 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Hai Hai , I got confuse about First Contract Quest in Western Continent there still locked, even though the require are passed.

Edited: Case Closed Thank you
    Post edited by regalus#1564 on