Valentine's Charge Reward Spending Bazinga-Fiasko!

mol1
mol1 Posts: 45 Arc User
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
How many of you got full nuema portal sets from this?
For only 333charge then spend gold or just 500spend gold you get a nuema portal card
and it states *Each item in the special deals is limited to one redeem per account.
but its actually unlimited you can get full rb2 set if you want and have the money.

And i remember recently when last CM said china don't want to give nuema portal cards for 1200gold cause it's too cheap!

LOL

Also the promoted packs also unlimited.
and there is no such thing like Dark Jade Soulstone x30.

Absolute pwe state.

Nice jobs killing this faster.
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    edited February 2019
    mol1 wrote: »
    How many of you got full nuema portal sets from this?
    For only 333charge then spend gold or just 500spend gold you get a nuema portal card
    and it states *Each item in the special deals is limited to one redeem per account.
    but its actually unlimited you can get full rb2 set if you want and have the money.

And i remember recently when last CM said china don't want to give nuema portal cards for 1200gold cause it's too cheap!

LOL

Also the promoted packs also unlimited.
    and there is no such thing like Dark Jade Soulstone x30.

Absolute pwe state.

Nice jobs killing this faster.

Lol yeah the pack was nice , I did full josd easy . I think the weekend added to it and if it was sooner in the week it would've gotten fixed. Or maybe it was intended who knows.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    even if that would work and it's only a rumor, you cant get that simply because of charge limits which in the best case is 400 over 48 hours,
    so this thread is nonsense. tiger-1.gif​​
  • ruhcik
    ruhcik Posts: 40 Arc User
    even if that would work and it's only a rumor, you cant get that simply because of charge limits which in the best case is 400 over 48 hours,
    so this thread is nonsense. tiger-1.gif​​

You're no sense u can charge from other accounts and buy golda VIA homesteads since spent is 2/3. Before u talk smth use ur brain first. PWI sold us for cash cow
  • hypnosian123
    edited February 2019
    you know you cant simply create another account and charge 200 gold on it right?
    let alone charge for the amounts u are mentioning above, you would need tens of years old accounts with confirmed billing informations, and since promo was in the weekend u can't contact CS thus u cant eventually lift charge limits which means u would need 3 accounts to get 1 single card
    so yea it is impossible and it was just a rumour.
    also lets have a look on how much you would've had to charge this way 500x4x6 = 12000$ yea sure everyone went rb2 NP over the weekend egg-2.gif
    and i want to see someone playing this game with this kind of credit card.​​
    Post edited by hypnosian123 on
  • mol1
    mol1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    What you mean with this" was just a rumour"?
    what was rumor?
    it's literally there you can see it in reward page - nuema portal chest no unlimited under the icon like some limited items also there.
    I know a guy who got 4 nuema portal cards with past saved gold and buying through homestead. That should not be possible.
    I imagine there was other people too with less or even more cards.
    Also your charge math is wrong you get more gold by charging and you need 333gold overall then spend it for 1 card, not 500 charge.

I see they redacted the text in the description after the accumulation period was over or after this thread. So now it's like legit thing.
    And please don't explain how people can't charge or collect certain amount of gold.. if they wish, they can.

• datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    you know you cant simply create another account and charge 200 gold on it right?
    let alone charge for the amounts u are mentioning above, you would need tens of years old accounts with confirmed billing informations, and since promo was in the weekend u can't contact CS thus u cant eventually lift charge limits which means u would need 3 accounts to get 1 single card
    so yea it is impossible and it was just a rumour.
    also lets have a look on how much you would've had to charge this way 500x4x6 = 12000$ yea sure everyone went rb2 NP over the weekend egg-2.gif
    and i want to see someone playing this game with this kind of credit card.​​

I know we got 5+ new NP players in guild with this promo, thats not accounting ppl who got more reawakenings on their sets. So yes, it did happen, and its interesting to see what kind of shifts in power we`ll see over it. I doubt anybody went from 0 cards to RB2, that wouldnt make any sense(As ppl with that kind of wallet/motivation already have some cards) but I am pretty sure we got somebody who went to full RB2 with this.

Also, I dunno if it was lifted for this weekend but there are promos where PWE lifts charge limits for everybody, Black Friday sales being the most famous instances. Not to mention why would you assume ppl with large wallets would be sporting with the 200$ limit pleblings do? I also know somebody, whose limit is 1k/48h or least it was. Not to forget, like posted earlier, your math is wrong.

All in all gr8 post m8, r8 8/8.

I personally think the promo was "About time", too bad it was too late for a lot of ppl, myself included, to give a **** and put money into this game for the set. I can understand existing NPs being upset, I wouldnt agree with their reasons but I can understand it when ppl paying roughly 25% per for what you did. But thats discussion I dont really have energy for.
  • hypnosian123
    i didnt have charge limits on my account myself until like a couple of months ago then they suddendly forced charge limits and arc defender on all accounts....
    if you charge and spend u need 333, but if you only spend or if you got gold through HS you need 500 for each card

non rb portal is same stats as 3x 2S, so the guy that got 4 np cards what is he gonna do with that?​​
  • datsang
    i didnt have charge limits on my account myself until like a couple of months ago then they suddendly forced charge limits and arc defender on all accounts....
    if you charge and spend u need 333, but if you only spend or if you got gold through HS you need 500 for each card

non rb portal is same stats as 3x 2S, so the guy that got 4 np cards what is he gonna do with that?​​

Now I havent charged in a while but there has always been limits outside of certain promos they lifted them for. Pretty sure arc defended **** was year ago, not couple of months. Like in theory there is a chance you didnt have limits for whatever reasons, though more likely you just never met them.

As for "what would somebody do with 4 NP cards?" Thats prolly dumbest line of thinking I`ve seen on these forums in a long time. You are correct in 4 cards alone doing nothing for anybody on their own. But why on earth would you ever assume they got no cards to start with? Those chests do let you pick up the card you want, meaning they are a lot more useful than just random NP cards. I dont have NP finished and I got total of 6 cards, never pulled any from S packs/Chests, just did spend promos some years back. Somebody with bit more luck might have 10 cards for w/o any NP chests. Now adding 4 cards to that would be pretty massive and more likely situation than 0 cards to start with.

Ps. Just admit you were wrong and move on.
  • hypnosian123
    4 cards won't give you any more MASSIVE advantage over 3x 2S, even if you completed set, or even if you 1st rb some card.
    i am 3x 2S and i find myself onehitting sometimes even rb2 NPs on full buffs...
    idk tbh but 500gold for each card it's the price that people paid for them last few promos... and it is intended...

i had 800$ limit over 48hours, then couple of months back they put it back to 200, then i ticketed and they increased it to 400...
    i didnt have arc defender activated, never had, couple of months ago it had been force-turned on by itself​​
  • yoabu#2667
    yoabu#2667 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    even if that would work and it's only a rumor, you cant get that simply because of charge limits which in the best case is 400 over 48 hours [...]

This statement is false. Charge limit can be higher than 400 USD. It was possible to get full NP during just this promo.

• hypnosian123
    yoabu#2667 wrote: »
    even if that would work and it's only a rumor, you cant get that simply because of charge limits which in the best case is 400 over 48 hours [...]

This statement is false. Charge limit can be higher than 400 USD. It was possible to get full NP during just this promo.

kk show me your charge history, i want to see someone that charged more than 400$ in the past weekend.
    or someone that managed to get his charge limit lifted during the weekend (during weekend CS does not work)
    i want to see someone that got full NP during this promo.

out the names of who went portal overnight with this promo, else this was just a rumour.​​
  • datsang
    4 cards won't give you any more MASSIVE advantage over 3x 2S, even if you completed set, or even if you 1st rb some card.
    i am 3x 2S and i find myself onehitting sometimes even rb2 NPs on full buffs...
    idk tbh but 500gold for each card it's the price that people paid for them last few promos... and it is intended...

i had 800$ limit over 48hours, then couple of months back they put it back to 200, then i ticketed and they increased it to 400...
    i didnt have arc defender activated, never had, couple of months ago it had been force-turned on by itself​​

Jebus ppl like you. In my case, I have 6 cards. If it were me I could RA1 both attack and spirit cards and I am sporting in Morai set currently. Was everybody who went NP this promo in A cards still? Prolly not but I am willing to wager higher % were A sets than RA2 2/2/2 sets. If you intended to go for NP, 2/2/2 set would be such a waste due how stupid amounts of C packs you need to level them and unlike A cards, that xp is just lost when you change sets.

Only time I had arc defender forced on me was when they forced arc on us by disabling workarounds, which was year ago.

I am not gonna start throwing ppls names on forums for going NP - Its not my call to make if they want their names floating around or not. But lets just say BL got 8(?) completely new NP sets, from what I hear half of TWs PKers are now NP. If you are unaware of ppl going NP on your server you are pretty poorly informed as there is snowballs chance in hell significant number didnt go NP on each server.
  • hypnosian123
    lets throw ppl names pls... i really find hard to believe all these people had gold\charged\or managed to spend something close to few thousands gold
  • datsang
    edited February 2019
    lets throw ppl names pls... i really find hard to believe all these people had gold\charged\or managed to spend something close to few thousands gold

Like I said, not my decision to make on behalf of people who landed their sets. And I personally dont care enough to go ask around for their permissions. The fact you are getting mocked for calling these NPs "rumors" should hint you just how many people finished their sets. I personally thought we landed many till I heard how "half of TW PKers NP now". Which makes sense, TW has always been the biggest cow to milk of the servers when it came for PWE.

But if you want names, you can ask around your server. Ppl generally have an idea who in their guild got NP - If they release the information or not is up to them. And short of you being from Et, if I told you the names, they wouldnt most likely say much to you anyways.
  • pisskitten
    pisskitten Posts: 7 Arc User
    You can request charge limit cap raises through Customer Support, this is nothing new. Spenders however are probably not keen on telling people what their limits are set to.

Easiest way they could check transferring of gold through the Homestead is to see how many of the Envelopes were sold in the Cash Shop during this period. But that wouldn't be something they'd reveal if they're actively checking it.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    everyone that i know that tried to raise the charge limit received their support reply after the promo period.

also, wb pisskitten :D
  • hypnosian123
    everyone that i know that tried to raise the charge limit received their support reply after the promo period.

^this
    you could've gotten 1-2 cards at best but anything beyond that you really needed quite some economical and "logistic" effort
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2019

PWI has live chat support online every single day with next to no queue, they could've just gone in there and gotten their support immediately.

• hypnosian123
    dingo488 wrote: »

PWI has live chat support online every single day with next to no queue, they could've just gone in there and gotten their support immediately.

trust me it doesnt go live on the weekend, i tell you by experience
  • madonna89
    madonna89 Posts: 40 Arc User
    trust me - it does go live on the weekend, i tell you by experience
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    trust me - it does go live on the weekend, i tell you by experience
  • hypnosian123
    then i guess live support is racist and it's only functional for some elected ones :( next time it happens to me i'll fraps it
  • tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    We got two chest from homestead gold we bought before we even got into charging... 12 mil gold was a lot but I mean. Already having cards from free a packs/ plus spend rewards/ then charging. Had account limits raised twice several months ago so 200 wasn’t an issue...not to mention actively playing several accounts that have charged over the years. Only need to verify your email to add a new one to charge also.