PvE-Related Suggestions

redxblack#5880
redxblack#5880 Posts: 12 Arc User
edited January 2019 in Suggestion Box
I know that I'm posting this on the wrong section but I thought it would get a lot of player's attention since it's on the General Discussion Page.
I'm just going right to the point, I have two suggestions that might be helpful for PvE players like myself.

1. Implement the auto teleport function on every NPC in the game that the NPC inside Celestial Vale have where they instantly teleport you to the NPC that you need to talk to for turning in the quest. If that doesn't work, try placing them next to each other.
Reason: This will greatly save time as well as teleport cost on the long run for players who loves to do questing.

2. Lower the mob count requirement on a quest from level 75+ I think. They still require you to kill 30 mobs or more. I noticed that the quest below that level have already reduced so why not implement it on all the quest as well.
Reason: Killing 30 mobs or more is just a waste of time and it's pointless. In addition, it just doesn't make sense in today's game era to kill that a lot of mobs anymore because there are much more to worry about.

I would really appreciate what you guys think about my suggestion.
As for the forum admin, feel free to move this thread on the right place if you're bothered by it, I don't really mind at all.
Since kalyst left, do I have to make a ticket just to let PWE staff read my suggestion? I doubt they have time to visit our suggestion forum let alone read them.
Sorry if there are wrong grammar here and there, English isn't my primary language.

Comments

• fillecool226
    fillecool226 Posts: 26 Arc User
    That game would be really to boring if it was that XD and I think we don't kill enough monsters o.o im a really old player and what I was liking with this game is long quests with 60 or 100 mobs to kill!!! Game was good enough like the way it was... Don't make this more boring or more easy!!!
  • redxblack#5880
    That game would be really to boring if it was that XD and I think we don't kill enough monsters o.o im a really old player and what I was liking with this game is long quests with 60 or 100 mobs to kill!!! Game was good enough like the way it was... Don't make this more boring or more easy!!!

Thank you very much on giving us your opinion, really appreciate it. I, too is a veteran player (started around 2005) who has been on and off on the game for a lot of time. Back then, I enjoy killing a lot of mobs too but as time went by as well as trying newer games, I realized that killing that many mobs for a quest is just very ridiculous and very time consuming especially if the game has a lot more to offer to the players to try out. Think about it, you spent around 10 to 15 minutes killing 60 to 100 mobs while you could've been exploring more quests at that time frame, getting more quest as well as learning more about the game and all that fun stuff.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Wow, started playing PWI around 2005 meaning you invented the game lol.

In the past I enjoyed killing a lot of mobs because we could actually sell drops. Today everyone is in a hurry and even the NPC won't give coins on most items. Less mobs would be a nice idea unless PWE want us to be online 24/7 by implementing a bitcoin-miner in Arc. :#
  • redxblack#5880
    sjampie wrote: »
    Wow, started playing PWI around 2005 meaning you invented the game lol.

In the past I enjoyed killing a lot of mobs because we could actually sell drops. Today everyone is in a hurry and even the NPC won't give coins on most items. Less mobs would be a nice idea unless PWE want us to be online 24/7 by implementing a bitcoin-miner in Arc. :#

What I meant when I said I started "around 2005" was when the game first released, I can't exactly remember when but I do remember the year. Anyhow, thank you so much for giving us your opinion regarding my thread. My suggestions might be giving other people the wrong impression of rushing the game and go to end gear asap. My intention is just to make the players enjoy the game without spending too much time finishing a quest that takes way too long to finish, unless they are grinding.