Nuema Portal Card? Nebula Orb sale?

Options
blazerboy
blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
Is there any word about the GMs doing a flash Nuema Portal charge/Spend promo this weekend? I figured since its black friday/cyber monday weekend sale and the spend promo went to a max of 1000gold it was going to be a given but seeing as its as late as as now on saturday and still no word I'm pretty curious. Just wanna know incase this sale is going to be pretty quiet or is there atleast going to be something truely interesting for those of us who need the set completed. Also when are the GMs going to finally give us the nebula dust orbs sale with 50 nebula dust orbs for 10 gold ratio at star point 5? This was teased months ago it would happen but never actually did. Did the GMs forget or is it one of those things they offered but didn't get the green light first so CN struck it down?
105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
http://mypers.pw/5/#258958

Comments

• whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Is there any word about the GMs doing a flash Nuema Portal charge/Spend promo this weekend? I figured since its black friday/cyber monday weekend sale and the spend promo went to a max of 1000gold it was going to be a given but seeing as its as late as as now on saturday and still no word I'm pretty curious. Just wanna know incase this sale is going to be pretty quiet or is there atleast going to be something truely interesting for those of us who need the set completed.

I am hoping maybe cyber monday for NP sale too but if not X-mas is right around the corner. :)

The only GOP
  • zhell#8586
    zhell#8586 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    Scally don't you already have NP set completed though?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Is there any word about the GMs doing a flash Nuema Portal charge/Spend promo this weekend? I figured since its black friday/cyber monday weekend sale and the spend promo went to a max of 1000gold it was going to be a given but seeing as its as late as as now on saturday and still no word I'm pretty curious. Just wanna know incase this sale is going to be pretty quiet or is there atleast going to be something truely interesting for those of us who need the set completed.

I am hoping maybe cyber monday for NP sale too but if not X-mas is right around the corner. :)

Agreed but just wish they would us know or something because that spend promo was like bait on a string. Spend only up to 1000g? A lot of times they take it to 1200-1500 rarely 1000

105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958