[Gameplay] - Quests - Morai - Weekly Rakshasa King glitched

The saturday weekly quest in morai called "Rakshasa King", given by the npc "Shroud Knight Synea", as well as the other respective quests at the other orders (to kill 300 Wraithborn Liches to lure the bosses) is glitched. The npcs won't give the quests, although the Wraithborn Liches mobs spawn in Morai and there is a red anouncement in world chat.
Tagged:

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    According to pwdatabase, the level requirement for the quest has been changed to 150. Looking through some archived versions of the quests it looks like this happened sometime towards the end of 2017, since I see the level requirement at 150 from January 5th, 2018 at the earliest. The quests were normal around November 2017.

I would assume that the event may have been retired but the mobs and bosses weren't removed. They'll usually set the level requirement up to 150 if they retire stuff instead of deleting the quest itself.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    Yer I guess no need to remove things as they may pose useful in the future. They have done the same with the ibu stone/key.

Thanks.
  • lagradighnur
    lagradighnur Posts: 5 Arc User
    If that is the case, at least the red text announcement in world chat could have been removed. That would help the players that have any interest in that weekly quest to better schedule their playing time.
    Although I do hope they reactivated that event instead... I have some good old memories of it xD