Support Page

bootlegger69
bootlegger69 Posts: 33 Arc User
when are you all gonna fix the support page so someone can put in a ticket, I mean the rest of the website functions properly its just the support page, or am I to assume that support is no longer available to the players.

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited October 2018
    The support page seems to work okay for me but I know it can be a bit iffy at times. Try clearing browsing data like your cache and see if that helps at all, or try a different browser. Also I think the redirect on the Arc website can be an issue so try just navigating to support.arcgames.com and see if it loads then.

If you're still having trouble accessing it, you can send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com and it will open a ticket for you. Just use the same email address that's registered to your account, and make sure you specify which game it's for (and server and character name if applicable).
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,798 Community Moderator
    obielle wrote: »
    The support page seems to work okay for me but I know it can be a bit iffy at times. Try clearing browsing data like your cache and see if that helps at all, or try a different browser. Also I think the redirect on the Arc website can be an issue so try just navigating to support.arcgames.com and see if it loads then.

If you're still having trouble accessing it, you can send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com and it will open a ticket for you. Just use the same email address that's registered to your account, and make sure you specify which game it's for (and server and character name if applicable).

@bootlegger69 sorry to hear your having problems.

Please see tips above as it's covered just about everything.

Thanks.
  • bootlegger69
    bootlegger69 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    heero200 I was more thinking about the people that are still playing I guess you haven't seen any of my post I have quit playing and not planning on coming back anything soon you all have ruined the game for me to the point I pulled my main out of the faction he was in logged out and have not logged in since.

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,798 Community Moderator
    heero200 I was more thinking about the people that are still playing I guess you haven't seen any of my post I have quit playing and not planning on coming back anything soon you all have ruined the game for me to the point I pulled my main out of the faction he was in logged out and have not logged in since.

Sorry Im only a player I dont have any control over ingame operations.

Thanks.​​