I got a suggestion!

sensualsoul
sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
My suggestion is stop censuring people on forums. Might wanna do that soon because people might just decide to leave Arc games. People that live in the USA really don't like there free speech rights being crapped on, just saying! I know I don't,

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,805 Community Moderator
    Spam filter, Ive checked your account so this should happen less often.

I have no idea what caused it im guessing posting in a thread or words may be. All posts from that 3 page list where approved apart from double posts.

Thanks.​​
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    I don't spam, so if it really is your so called "spam filler" then it either is broken and you need to fix it or it's just another accuse.
    So here you go, suggestion fix your "Spam filter".
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    From what I know the spam filter can be a bit moody at times; even I've been caught in it before. If I had to guess, PWE probably made changes to the filter recently that was not a good one, and with really bad timing too with all the discussion happening on our forums. I'm not sure if the moderators actually have the ability to change the spam filter or if that's only something the staff can do.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,805 Community Moderator
    No we don't, don't think I would want to either.

It really plays up when we have a heated topic on here where lots of people use the same words or phrases. Since PWE do make the odd mess up you see it often enough.

Hence lots of people being caught out when it happens. In short it's not broken. Their are other reasons as well such as new people to forums or alt accounts that have not been used.

It's doing exactly what it's designed to do. Believe me or not over this that's your choice I'm not in a habit of not saying x n y. Their is a bypass on account but on new accounts or accounts not seen before or very often it's harder to do than accounts we see often.

I can't say anything else on this matter so I won't reply again.

Thanks.