so pwi discovered my money making scheme.... what's next for the great farmer....

so what[s next?
if you saw this posted a few weeks before roll back happened...
https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1209214/the-comeback-of-the-great-farmer

if you still have your items after rollback... gz.. you won if not... lol.. good try..
i will post another again if i discover another.. but for now.. enjoy 100x......or the reroll .. lmao..

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Reminds me of TOS art. 15 User Conduct so quoting to make my comment harder to read lol.
    15.2 k. cheat or utilize unauthorized exploits in connection with the Games or the Service
    and
    15.2 l. using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players;
    So in this case PWE discovered the money making scheme but did not really take any actions. They simply ignored you as we all should do lol. Keep in mind they can always start using the TOS:
    15.3 We may take any actions and impose any penalties we deem necessary to discourage and punish any violation of these terms or any other illegal or inappropriate conduct, all without prior notice or warning. The determination as to whether a violation has occurred and who is responsible for such act is solely within our discretion, and is based on what we deem best for the community and the Service. By using the Service, you agree you will be bound by our determination as to whether a violation has occurred and any penalty we choose to implement.

edit: I never cared about having much money in a game but I used to spend some time in Burning Heart to get a crapload of coins. I stopped doing that after I received the 'buy coins via paypal'-spam. There's no need to use real money for "ingame ****". Also 15.3 is never used on the catshopsnipers or other bots. Even today I found bots lol.

Have fun in the game.
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 47 Arc User
    If hes gonna invest 5k USD in game as "starting capital" , hes not actually making money in game lol.
    Just re'rolling that same gold value over and over and benefiting off the spend rewards only. Thats not a money making scheme.. everyone and their merchant catshops are doing it.