Misunderstanding of refund.

hercules#6721
hercules#6721 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2018 in Support Desk
Hi,

So regarding the rollback issue and people sending in tickets trying to get the refund for the gold that they spent DURING the charge promo.

My friend, ingame name, “******” an Assassin from Tideswell Server Is banned for “asking for a refund on the transaction I paid for yesterday.” I think you misunderstood him. He wanted a refund on the GOLD that he spent on the promo itself yesterday just like half the server did and still be able to play his toon. He doesn’t want the transaction of his payment reversed and put back into his bank account or on his credit card. He just wants his gold back ingame. He is banned on his sin and cannot review/send in tickets so I am doing so on his behalf. Also, he cannot log into Arc to check status of tickets. If anyone has any in-site or is looking into this issue please inform me.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,798 Community Moderator
    Please get him to E-Mail PWE using the Mail in my Signature.

Ask him to be polite and 100% clear in the e-mail about what he is asking.

You must E-mail from the account linked to the toon list your account Name and the toon affected. With the Subject for contact.

I cant leave this post open as this is something that only Support can deal with and nothing can be done on the forums. On a last note Ive also had to remove your friends toon name from the post as this can break rules as well.

Sorry we cant help any more.

Thanks.​​
This discussion has been closed.