Western steppes....quest.....

mysticalboss
mysticalboss Posts: 3 Arc User
OK am reawakened TWICE...
Am Mirage Sky 3.....
where is my western steppes quest from elder of the streams..????
do I need to be a certain LEVEL...which nobody has mentioned .....before I can get the quest....???
what am I missing/didnt do..????

Best Answers

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    You just need level 100+ with Mirage Sky 1 to begin the quest chain, no other requirements from what I know.

If you're already level 100+, check to see if you have any red quests in your quest log (check the find quest tab also). These are the names for the quests to get into the Western Steppes (and the NPCs to check as well just to be sure)
    • The Light Returns - Elder of the Streams, City of a Thousand Streams (130 858)
    • The Key of Yin and Yang - Elder of the Streams, City of a Thousand Streams (130 858)
    • The Key of Four Seasons - Sonn Temon, Immolation Camp (131 745)
    • The Key of Consequence - Season Singer, Sundown Town (124 588)
    • The Dimensional Rift - Zen Master Justice, Dribbling Spring (180 503)
    • The Rift Opens - South Barrier Elder, South Barrier Village (152 810)
    • To Neverfall! - Dream Seeker Captain, Dreamweaver Port (671 356)

If you can't find any of those quests, check at the Dream Seeker Captain at Dreamweaver Port and see if he has any quests to get a Neverfall Ticket.

Hopefully you can find your quest somewhere. If not I can look a bit further into it.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Yes, you're correct. Reawakened twice, Mirage Sky 1, and level 100 and then the quest should popup for you.

If you need any more information about the quest chain once you get to level 100, you can check out the wiki page here. Just a warning though it's still a work in progress.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com

Answers

• mysticalboss
    mysticalboss Posts: 3 Arc User
    THAT is what was missing.....???
    the "lvl 100"....
    I was looking everywhere here and the internet
    and all of the sites stated...."2 nd reawakening and Mirage sky 1...BOOM ....you get the quest....

so... its 2nd reawakening...mirage sky 1 AND lvl 100 of the 2nd reawaken..???
    the "first 2 100 lvl's before the 2nd reawakening dont count....

so..if i have reawakened twice....mirage sky 1.....and lvl 92.....no quest till lvl 100....correct..??