Cape and Helm: Stage 3 Lunar/Twilight

So. At the moment, there's only two ways to get the stage 2. The lunar can be obtained via lucky coins or the twilight can be obtained through Icebound Underworld (IBU).

This is inane though, as there's no way any player would ever be able to obtain them through IBU who would want to. This is because the IBU requires a fairly powerful squad - no squad would ever take someone who doesn't already have their end game gear.

Thus, the only option for a new player is to get them through lucky coins, which if you purchased them at current market price on Etherblade server would cost 52 million per piece of stage 2. What sort of player has that sort of money before they reach end game gear?

My recommendation is to bring back the option to make cape and helm from a twilight base. Nothing needs to be done for the lunar, as that was previously the pricier gear, and is only needed if you want to have them cross-accounts. However, bringing back either of the two paths would open up an option for players to earn their way to stage 3 nirvana gear.

Comments

• zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    This is because the IBU requires a fairly powerful squad - no squad would ever take someone who doesn't already have their end game gear.

There is always teams accepting some people farming helm / cape. Some teams want to do the boss 19, but some are ok to help.

• cyberomega2012
    cyberomega2012 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    zoube wrote: »
    This is because the IBU requires a fairly powerful squad - no squad would ever take someone who doesn't already have their end game gear.

There is always teams accepting some people farming helm / cape. Some teams want to do the boss 19, but some are ok to help.

On Etherblade server there is not one team accepting people farming helm/cape or I haven't seen one world chatting. Tell me which team is? Besides, people used to be able to farm their helm/cape before they reawakened, now if they wanna farm, they have to wait until RA2 and Shifting Sky 1. Sure a long time.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    really depends on your class.

Ive been in with a few new low lv people. The problem is it can take 30 mins to find people sometimes then 16 mins run.

Thanks.​​
  • cyberomega2012
    cyberomega2012 Posts: 16 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    really depends on your class.

Ive been in with a few new low lv people. The problem is it can take 30 mins to find people sometimes then 16 mins run.

Thanks.​​

Its worse when IBU is glitching like on the 2nd boss the boss uses reel in and it one shots you. Just love my 57k barb getting one shot by reel in.

• zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I dont know about Etherblade, I'm in Dawnglory.
    And I didnt understood why people were waiting there g16 full to reborn. I always advise to reborn asap, even if u are in TT90. Farming vitae and blood is long, people shouldnt be waiting for their g16 to start it.

And anyway, when 999 will be in BH and daily for starchart, there will be more squad doing it.
  • torquoisegamer2
    torquoisegamer2 Posts: 17 Arc User
    zoube wrote: »
    And I didnt understood why people were waiting there g16 full to reborn.

This is because the primal world main quest is painful to do without your full nirvana stage 3 gear. Also, there's always Stronghold Assault - does anyone know why the hardest primal is the first one to be unlocked?