PWI FORCE LOG ISSUE RESOLVED!!!!!!!!!

konagurl6666
konagurl6666 Posts: 34 Arc User
If you suffer from DC issues like all of us do, than please follow this simple guide to fixing the 15 mins long wait to loggin back in.

Step 1: log out of your character to the PWI login screen that we CANT USE ANYMORE........ mroe on that later...

STEP 2: click the FORCE LOG BUTTON and make sure its filled in!

Step 3: Hit the exit star, this allows the client to save the settings rather than delete them. Very important that you hit the Star *exit* instead of the X button in the corner.

Step 4: Enjoy your force log abilities once again :)

Étape 1: déconnectez-vous de votre personnage à l'écran de connexion PWI.

Étape 2: cliquez sur le bouton «forcer le journal» et laissez-le remplir.

Étape 3: appuyez sur le bouton étoile de sortie, pas le X ou tout autre moyen, cela permet de sauvegarder le réglage.

Étape 4: reconnectez-vous au jeu avec ARC, sauf si vous vous déconnectez automatiquement du serveur lorsque vous vous déconnectez automatiquement.

Schritt 1: Melden Sie sich von Ihrem Charakter im PWI-Anmeldebildschirm ab.

Schritt 2: Klicken Sie auf den force log-Button und lassen Sie ihn eintragen.

Schritt 3: Drücken Sie die Exit-Sterntaste, nicht das X oder eine andere Möglichkeit, damit die Einstellung gespeichert werden kann.

Schritt 4: Logge dich zurück in das Spiel mit ARC, außer jetzt, wenn du die Verbindung zum Server aufhebst, kannst du dich automatisch sofort wieder anmelden.

Paso 1: cierre la sesión de su personaje en la pantalla de inicio de sesión de PWI.

Paso 2: haz clic en el botón forzar registro y permite que se complete.

Paso 3: presione el botón de la estrella de salida, no la X o de otra forma, esto le permite guardar la configuración.

Paso 4: vuelva a iniciar sesión en el juego con ARC, excepto ahora que cada vez que se desconecta del servidor, puede forzar automáticamente el inicio de sesión de inmediato.

Thank you all! Hope this helps the communities while our Developers are still getting their stuff togeather learning how to run a game properly without disabling REQUIRED features of the client.

This has been LordSesshomaru of BankaiGOD on DA server!

Comments

• dwveno
    dwveno Posts: 8 Arc User
    Step 1: log out of your character to the PWI login screen that we CANT USE ANYMORE........ mroe on that later..

To clarify, does this mean you should do this BEFORE you acturaly dc? As this is the only time before and after these evil dcs that you can access the charater lists.

Or try this while a dc is ongoing.

Or in either case does this work?

Had someone ealier today forward me this and ask me to explain what you meant lol
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    teabagg wrote: »
    i dont play long enough anymore to worry about this stuff and if i dc it mean its just time to get off and actually do something in life.

Like reading and writing in this forum. :D

As for the dc I just close the client and arc, wait just a minute (teabagg could fap during this time) and start arc and the client again.

• thescorpio32#6882
    thescorpio32#6882 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    -
    cLw2ME9.jpg