GMs Merge all the servers please..

2»

Comments

• wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    I think splendid was talking about the server being moved, if it happened to a location which would split the MS,ping so not one location taking the brunt. May be wrong lol
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    shapoopi wrote: »
    The problem 1 is, xServer events wont work w/o 4 servers. You could run ghost servers to get the system think there are 4 servers and thus have DC, NW would be just in server one. The 2nd problem and this is a biggie is the time zone issues.

I would love to see the west coast servers to be merged though - There is no conflicting time zones. The problem with this is, Vindi is already winning xTW and you know after brief period of struggle for power one faction will start vacuuming the top players into faction and break any balance xTW has left.

remove all the X events :) XTW ? XNW ? why when you in 1 server you have TW and NW

xTW isnt TW though. If we want to keep Dragons Conquest, we`d have to do some funky stuff and I am doubtful PWE is remotely competent enough for that.

who want a pve event ?
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    tabaloul wrote: »
    who cares merge the goddamn servers​​

Which timezone then? Because EU time will kill this game and EST(prob best time) ping always suck >.<

why u even asking about Timezone ? why you care about timezone when all cross server events are Eu timezone already !!

for what u care about Timezone for pve events ? then make it repeatable with limit access (1 per day)
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    shapoopi wrote: »
    blazerboy wrote: »
    tabaloul wrote: »
    who cares merge the goddamn servers​​

Which timezone then? Because EU time will kill this game and EST(prob best time) ping always suck >.<

why u even asking about Timezone ? why you care about timezone when all cross server events are Eu timezone already !!

for what u care about Timezone for pve events ? then make it repeatable with limit access (1 per day)

We have seen from experience events that are “hard coded” the gms said can’t(won’t due to laziness) be coded to run more than once. We care about time zones because look at what happened to DA since merge it bleeds players because most of the non EU population quit. You think doing it once again to the more NA dense servers wont yield same results? I am not a full PvE player, I love PvP but placing key events such as RW/TnF ect at times only one group it’s possible (EU) puts NA players at a extreme disadvantage and they quit, where am I getting this theory from? This is exactly why DA is in the shape it is perhaps? Lol
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I quit PWI few months ago because they seem incapable to restore TW/XTW back to a fun and objective based pvp expirience rather than rushing the enemy Dragon/Crystall and see who can delete it a second sooner. They dont understand critism or protesting, pleas or begging they only know the language of money and active players. I lurk around from time to time and look for patchnotes that tell me they fixed something but maybe i wont play pwi ever again since the game will be dead before they fix anything. Nothing will ever change as long people pumping tons of money into bloated chance packs and still play while complaining about everything. I'd be fine with pwi dying for good although i'd be a shame because at the core its a good and fun game if the company would only care about their customers and bring some needed fixes for broken XTW and pvp class balance that put some crazy broken skill kits endgame back into line with everyone else and make it challenging but not frustrating to fight them.

A server merge will relieve the boredom a couple months and after this its game over for good so watch out what you wish for

/ManostraHL