Should we farm 6v6 with alts?

Options
alyan
alyan Posts: 15 Arc User
For anyone who may or may not know, 6v6 in arena is currently being abused by specific people on different servers using multiple squads of gearless alts to fight each other, thus increasing their scores and the amount of coins they get weekly. These people have a skype group chat that they use to coordinate what time and day they will do 6v6 with their alts, the reason why many of them have been able to maintain such high scores and amass such large quantities of arigora coins. Some people have even used these arigora coins to sell for billions of coins; this is an exploit that these people have been able to take advantage of for months now with no repercussions.

There has been more than enough time for this issue to be investigated, yet the majority of the players doing this have received no punishment and those who have were punished too lightly. Because of this, players continue to abuse it to this day, so my original question stands; should the rest of us follow suit and begin abusing 6v6 with multiple teams filled with gearless alts in order to obtain the gear upgrades they have received and even the playing field? Or should we be afraid of getting banned simply because we haven't spent as much money as the people who take advantage of 6v6 and have yet to be punished?

Responding to this thread by closing it will be admitting that this issue is not a priority and neither is keeping the game fair to all players.

Comments

• eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    Options
    alyan wrote: »
    For anyone who may or may not know, 6v6 in arena is currently being abused by specific people on different servers using multiple squads of gearless alts to fight each other, thus increasing their scores and the amount of coins they get weekly. These people have a skype group chat that they use to coordinate what time and day they will do 6v6 with their alts, the reason why many of them have been able to maintain such high scores and amass such large quantities of arigora coins. Some people have even used these arigora coins to sell for billions of coins; this is an exploit that these people have been able to take advantage of for months now with no repercussions.

There has been more than enough time for this issue to be investigated, yet the majority of the players doing this have received no punishment and those who have were punished too lightly. Because of this, players continue to abuse it to this day, so my original question stands; should the rest of us follow suit and begin abusing 6v6 with multiple teams filled with gearless alts in order to obtain the gear upgrades they have received and even the playing field? Or should we be afraid of getting banned simply because we haven't spent as much money as the people who take advantage of 6v6 and have yet to be punished?

Responding to this thread by closing it will be admitting that this issue is not a priority and neither is keeping the game fair to all players.

I have to say that I understand your concern. Sadly however I would not try do the same as those people.
    And the answer is pretty simple: Knowing how PWE react to this sort of problem, it is most likely that that they have No Interest on fixing it. If you think about most of the people that abuse this, are top geared players and in most of the cases, those players are whales. PWE is not gonna ban a lot of their whales. At most they are gonna punish 1 or 2 of the abusers as example.

And of course if they do this, they are gonna use some random no name as scapegoat. :D

Now I know that probably you are not gonna do 6v6 with alts and most likely your thread title is most likely sarcasm, still, my advice in this case is report them and hope they punish some of those people, but don't mimic their actions or you will end being used as example while those people will keep doing it like nothing.

Trust me when I say this, as I know this because I seen stuff like this happen since ages, and the patern is always the same: Group of people start abusing something, they get reported, GM either punish them for a week or something and then lift ban allowing them to keep everything that was abused (Hello there fc goonz and Dragon Orb Fiasco) or they punish random no names that start doing same abuse 'cause everyone was doing it.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    You may aswell just abuse too several ppl who already farmit themselves are still doing it so they don’t have to cash shop, thus leaving whale cashers in the dust who don’t farm it then will cash hard to buy it from them. Gms know what they are allowing they just don’t care.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • justanothe#1581
    justanothe#1581 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    I agree with epsi if this is a real post and not a qq one simple for the reasons stated. Ask around, old players probably remember the random bans as scapegoats and those that slid through squeaky clean.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    I agree with epsi if this is a real post and not a qq one simple for the reasons stated. Ask around, old players probably remember the random bans as scapegoats and those that slid through squeaky clean.

If they started banning those ppl game dies ban stamps isn’t the answer
  • hurrdurrurr
    hurrdurrurr Posts: 54 Arc User
    Options
    At this point, now that they arent only letting ppl abuse it but rewarding said ppl with xtourney tickets, go ham. PWE literally just showed they dont give a flying **** bout ppl abusing this and as such, there will be no consequences. If they wanted to fix things, they`d disable 6v6 arena but they dont so they wont.

• eeepsilon
    Options
    I keep my statement, people here seem to be really clueless about how PWE handle this sort of thing. The fact that they are not baning people that is doing this does not mean that they canot ban you.
    So the trolls that are saying just do it and stuff like that are not helping in any way.
    Let me give you a real case as example for those who either have amnesia or are too new to know about:

Years ago there was data corruption and rollback on Archosaur server. PWE decided to compensate the people with free *10 orbs. People abused this and got hundreds of those orbs. Entire factions went from 0 refines to full plus ten, some people even refined their alts too. At some point PWE began to punish abusers.

Where was the interesting part of this you may wonder?

Simple answer: The only people who lost their acc permanently were either no names or people who was in bad terms with gms or random ftp people, but still there was people that got perma ban for that.

Of course all the ones who cashed a lot or people who was in good terms with support got their toons back with full + 10 and also in some cases hundreds or even billions of coins, this due the fact many of the abusers had several accounts and sold codes to other players. Yes there was several codes sent to mail, before the main code that got abused… :D

How do I know this??? Well I played on that server at that time and many of those people were Friends and faction mates, so I am pretty sure of it.

So here is the thing:
    - If you are a whale who is in good terms with pwe, they may not punish you.
    - if you are one of the abusers that always get away with all the bad things you do regardless of you charging or not, they Will not punish you. :D
    - If you are really lucky they may not punish you.

But if you are some random no name ftp person or even a moderate casher, they most likely will ban you as example.

So if you are reading this and feel tempted to do it; yeah sure, go and try your luck as the trolls here advice you to do.

But don't say no one warned you 'cause I did.... :D
  • zandhond
    zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    pwe wont give a kitten ijs xD notified this problem alrdy a few times
  • hurrdurrurr
    Options
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    I keep my statement, people here seem to be really clueless about how PWE handle this sort of thing. The fact that they are not baning people that is doing this does not mean that they canot ban you.
    So the trolls that are saying just do it and stuff like that are not helping in any way.
    Let me give you a real case as example for those who either have amnesia or are too new to know about:

Years ago there was data corruption and rollback on Archosaur server. PWE decided to compensate the people with free *10 orbs. People abused this and got hundreds of those orbs. Entire factions went from 0 refines to full plus ten, some people even refined their alts too. At some point PWE began to punish abusers.

Simple answer: The only people who lost their acc permanently were either no names or people who was in bad terms with gms or random ftp people, but still there was people that got perma ban for that.

Of course all the ones who cashed a lot or people who was in good terms with support got their toons back with full + 10 and also in some cases hundreds or even billions of coins, this due the fact many of the abusers had several accounts and sold codes to other players. Yes there was several codes sent to mail, before the main code that got abused… :D

How do I know this??? Well I played on that server at that time and many of those people were Friends and faction mates, so I am pretty sure of it.

So here is the thing:
    - if you are one of the abusers that always get away with all the bad things you do regardless of you charging or not, they Will not punish you. :D

But if you are some random no name ftp person or even a moderate casher, they most likely will ban you as example.

So if you are reading this and feel tempted to do it; yeah sure, go and try your luck as the trolls here advice you to do.

How bout goons glitch where they banned ppl? Oh right, they unbanned every single person they banned inside a week. PWE really doesnt give a **** as if they did the last thing they would do is reward the abusers. The staff is simply completely out of touch with the game nowdays, they dont understand nor care the reports they have gotten over this.

Orb glitch is literally the only glitch they ever perma banned ppl over and even so only fraction of ppl who abused got banned, out of those only fraction got permas. But of course there is chance they ban you for it but its far more likely they will ban you for something like spam/abusive language/etc. And we all know whats going on in WC each day so I wouldnt be worried.

But with how much money/time you can save by abusing I really wouldnt be worried as long as you dont use your main/accounts you care bout getting banned. PWE is notoriously bad at following where the abuse leads - They might ban the toons who are actively abusing, they havent done so to anybody but they might. There is quite literally 0% chance they will ban toons who arent directly abusing it.

Ps. In a world where only you follow the rules you are gonna get stomped by the ppl who dont. And this my dear is such a world.
  • eeepsilon
    Options

So here is the thing:

How bout goons glitch where they banned ppl? Oh right, they unbanned every single person they banned inside a week. PWE really doesnt give a **** as if they did the last thing they would do is reward the abusers. The staff is simply completely out of touch with the game nowdays, they dont understand nor care the reports they have gotten over this.

Orb glitch is literally the only glitch they ever perma banned ppl over and even so only fraction of ppl who abused got banned, out of those only fraction got permas. But of course there is chance they ban you for it but its far more likely they will ban you for something like spam/abusive language/etc. And we all know whats going on in WC each day so I wouldnt be worried.

But with how much money/time you can save by abusing I really wouldnt be worried as long as you dont use your main/accounts you care bout getting banned. PWE is notoriously bad at following where the abuse leads - They might ban the toons who are actively abusing, they havent done so to anybody but they might. There is quite literally 0% chance they will ban toons who arent directly abusing it.

Ps. In a world where only you follow the rules you are gonna get stomped by the ppl who dont. And this my dear is such a world.

Actually I knew a Blade and cleric who got perma ban for goonz, they were not really known people and of course not "premium players"

Now keep in mind that what I said in previous post is not aimed at super whales that burn 2000 or more on keys each week, nor it is aimed at certain people that has been abusing everything during years, those people I am pretty sure they will not get any sort of punishment, I even say that myself.
    However if you are an average person there is a big chance that they use you as scapegoat and move on. So again, my advice is not for people that already abuse stuff, it is for people that never abused anything, because those are the ones that get punished always.

Also when you say that orb glitch is only thing that ended that way, you clearly show a huge lack of experience about this game. Funny thing is that you mention this here and I quote:
    But of course there is chance they ban you for it but its far more likely they will ban you for something like spam/abusive language/etc. And we all know whats going on in WC each day so I wouldnt be worried.

Here is another funny fact: again on archo server, archer scammed alf server on his sin, he signed his entire gear with sexual stuff, and like really ofensive stuff. This person never got a ban even tho he get reported by hundreds of people. Then random no name lvl 70 seeker got a ban for runing on archo naked and dancing in front of afk people…. and well naked in pwi is not naked, is just underwear… Now why do you think that the person who scammed alf archo never got a ban after hundreds of reports, while the other guy got perma one just for dancing on underwear in front of afk people??? :D

Or what about my friend that got perma ban for sharing acc with his wife while he was on bathroom, wife didnt even knew his password, it was his real wife in his house, but she admit it on a squad chat.

While others that even buy stolen acc never get punished..

I could keep on and on puting cases, 'cause after playing for years I know a lot, but I think you get it.

Again is not about doing it or not doing it.. Is about who does it.

Also, last but no least you are endorsing violation of rules and Illegal behavior in general:

By this logic then people should use hundreds of bots to do jolies, after all there are people who do it and get away with.
    By this logic people should scam alf server, after all the greatest scammers from Archosaur and Heaven Tear still play this game, they even full r9+12 and all the shiny stuff in top TW factions…

Heck by this logic in real life we all should be drug lords, after all being a drug lord is really profitable and there are some that never go to jail. :D
    Even if someone does something bad and get away with it, this does not mean that everyone can or should do it.

But letting all the logic aside, even if your last statement was true, thing is that they can't stomp me, even when they are NP, lvl 3 shard and g17, not even with more numbers. So why would they with some trashy Helm, cape and ring from arena..?

Sadly fact about most of people that still play this in hardcore way is that they strongly believe that by either abusing or cashing a lot or being a no life in game with godly gear they Will become a factor somehow.. Sad true is the more they gear up the more fail they become and the more numbers they need to compensate their incompetence. And they are not fooling anyone but themselves if they beat someone undergeared or outnumbered and think they are good. And at least for me money and resources in game are not a problem.

I am not really a fan of pain or joe and don't agree with everything they say, but I understand why they brag so much and make funny pvp videos, cause with a small amount of common sence and somehow alf decent gear you can actually do a lot against people that lack skill but is all gear and numbers.
  • hurrdurrurr
    Options
    I`d be curious how some ppl got permas over goonz as iirc PWE came and said they unbanned everybody based on being unable to determine who abused the glitch and who didnt. Like sure you could of admitted you abused glitch and they kept the ban but meh.

PWE is known to watch things trough their fingers if you CS a lot. But short of those ppl, there really is no "ppl who abuse everything" protection. This is assuming you arent idiot bout it and go yelling to everybody what you are doing - Act normal and you are likely going to be fine.

Again the whole wife story sound impropable, short of it being Navi who gets off on banning ppl, as I know there are cases where GMs literally have said they cant do anything, to the "abusing parties", when they said they live together. Like it can happen but its hardly likely thing to happen and even if you land the Navi lottery, just open a ticket and get a reasonable GM to unban you.

I am advocating on breaking the rules because PWE really dont give a damn and trying to act as some goodiegoodie who doesnt break any rules wont get you anywhere in this environment. I`d like to hear stories of where abusing a glitch, not doing other obvious things, would of landed you into the permaban list. I heard ppl even sent SoTs to themselves and those ppl did not end up being permad if what I heard was true. Do I like the fact this games rule enforcement is in the state it is? No but its not players who can change it and PWE doesnt have motivation nor resources to change it.

TIL everybody is a drug lord. 90%+ of ppl playing this game still has broken ToS one way or another during their time in this game. Comparing it to drug lords, which I hope is a very small minority, is just being stupid.

Also you misunderstood me. I meant stomp you in game as in get their stuff with a lot less effort and faster than you, etc. But better gear on similar skill level, class matchups aside, generally will favor the one with more gear. Arguing like "you can beat ppl with more gear" just makes no sense - You cant choose your own/opponents skill level. You either have it, trough talent/practice, or you dont.

I do love how you bring up Pain as the guy has 2 G13 sharded gear sets, 20 aptitude chart, basically only thing he is missing from maxed gear is cards and some refines. G14 gems arent something everybody with NP even has. Joe has his SB, which is what, +12 G13 gems and I am not sure of his star chart tbh. They are not geared in "half decent" manner, they are pretty decked out for all intents and purposes.
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    Options
    At this point, now that they arent only letting ppl abuse it but rewarding said ppl with xtourney tickets, go ham. PWE literally just showed they dont give a flying **** bout ppl abusing this and as such, there will be no consequences. If they wanted to fix things, they`d disable 6v6 arena but they dont so they wont.

Statement so good had to repost it. <3
    The only GOP
  • eeepsilon
    Options
    @hurrdurrurr

I am not going to quote your post this time for the sake of mod edit (I advice you to remove the gm name btw, pwe and mods here are very sensitive about their employees being named and shamed in any way :D )

Thing is that just as you put on doubt pretty much all what I claimed before, and even use pwe statement as proof.
    I mean you seriously believe what they said was completly the true. When someone gets a perma, if the person doesnt have another account or the will to fight the ban, you will most likely wont see them again.

And the wife story is not improbable, I was in the squad at the moment the wife say literally : "he is on bathroom I am (her char name in game)"

Dude got permaed 1 week after cause it was alf random warsong sqd, and one of the randoms was the alt of someone who hated the guy for the whole pk and pvp drama nonsense that people have in this game. And no, he didn't got the acc. back. If you are banned how you send a ticket btw?

Answer: with another account or directly to their support mail. Dude did both things and on the other acc he got the usual autoreply saying "we are looking in to it, we will contact you soon yadayada"

Direct mail did not even got him a reply.

Also you may consider a drug lord a dumb example, but for this case is pretty equivalent in my opinion. Yes there are plenty of people that violate the TOS daily. But usually and just as you say, if those people keep a low profile no one would even know what they are doing. Example: person using more than 2 acc for different stuff, It is against the rules, but how someone would know if you are doing it, unless you are idiot enough to admit it of course.

However you can't compare that with average no name undergeared people going top 10 on coloseum and getting full g17 items out of nothing. That is why actually a drug lord is a really good example. Many drug lords and criminal gang leaders in general don't even have a job or any sort of legal income, jet they have ferraris, mansions and all sort of expensive stuff that mystically seems to grow out of trees.

In cases like PWI, are you going to tell me that is completly normal that some random no name would be lets say top 10 of 6v6 and full g17???
    The irony of this is that the same people that is abusing this would get you baned for trying to do what they are doing, after all those are the kind of people that want the items an rank from that place at all cost, no matter what. And before you tell me something like: "If the abusers send a report they may get banned too"

The answer is NO. PWE would not be that dumb as to kick the few big spenders they have left.

Also about the whole skill vs gear thing: Yes in most cases gear will play an important part in who is the winner, specially if the difference is huge, ex: g16 vana vs r9s3+12, of course in that case the nirvana player will get 1 shoted.
    But lets be honest here, most of people that have godly gear are below average, with this I am not saying that all people with end game stuff are bad, I know that there are a few that are ok or even really good, but in most cases overgeared people are just trying to compensate their lak of skill with gear. In some cases even that fail and their last resort is to gank you with 20 people and then wc one hour how they kicked your rear in a fair 1 on 1 (+19 :D )

Now why do I mention those 2 people? simple, because regardless of their gear if the other side have double or triple the numbers with same or better gear, they should win easy, regardless of the class or gear or skill, jet you still see some people puting some really crazy stuff, and I dont even consider those guys pros or anything. Also the times that I was against those people it was actually an interesting fight, and they didnt call 20 people to gank and then brag about it like others do...

Also why did I say that they cant stomp me: I did get what you are saying, but thing is that I am not behind on gear, the few things that I don't have. like g17s5 or NP is because I feel this game is not worth it nowadays, specially considering the number of people left and their skill, the way the company acts, etc.

Also nothing of what I have was by abusing anything, I either farmed and merch stuff or even cashed a couple of times, but never felt the need to abuse stuff. In fact I am the kind person that I rather enjoy the game, even if it means to be outnumbered or outgeared, than have god mode just to one shot people and brag about it.

Now I do get your whole point of the need in this game to abuse stuff to be able to keep up. Still, I believe that a lot of the average, not rich, non pwe favorites players will get baned if they do this.

As I said before: It is not about doing it or not doing it, It is about WHO does it or who is allowed to it… :D
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    Options
    this game is just falling apart, we receive cross TNF almost 2 years late and people qualified for it are 6v6 glitch alts and season 1 rankings.... half of the people in that list quit or sold the account.... so legit....​​
  • hurrdurrurr
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I`d like to see PWE giving such statement and not unbanning everybody when they said they would. Like how would you justify not doing it and keep ppl silent? Short of you admitting it they`d have no grounds to keep one banned in such situation as keeping one banned would result in massive PR loss in a time when they still cared bout such things.

The wife story is inpropable because thats not how PWE works. Their staff has stated it themselves living together means they cant do anything bout account sharing - Even if you were dumb enough to admit it. As for the unbanning part, have you guys ever heard of sending second e-mail in case you dont get response on first one? PWE isnt exactly willing to deal with the whole "My X account got banned yadaýada" from separate account, sure it works at times but generally you are better off sending e-mail.

The drug lord example is idiotic, the risk is nowhere near the level of what you`d have on abusing 6v6. Rewards might be similar comparatively but the main point, low risks is something completely differenf on abusing basically anything in the game.

You do realize 90% of ppl on 6v6 rankings are noname alts? And most if not all of top10 really is no name alts. If random no name alts/people would get banned for doing this, it would of happened already.

I havent actually watched - videos recently, he is generally pretty good bout numbers though - On other hand Pains latest actual PK video, unless he added some in the past week, think it would be 2nd latest as the latest was some meme video. But I thought it was obvious for anybody who was watching they were fighting 1 squad with more than 1 squad and had what, 3 BMs + 5 sins or something similarly stupid like that and yet were unable to wipe the opposition iirc. If those guys were as good as they claim, they would of wiped the opposition hard with that.

1vs20? Am I talking to - ? Cause idiotism like that comes very commonly from his keyboard and usually mostly from his keyboard. As for bragging, - is the biggest ego on Et. - might be that on Da, claiming they dont brag over their wins is ludicrous. Then again I suppose they treat their fanboys better than general public.

I ask again, please bring examples of ppl who abused a glitch and got permad for it. I know literally 2 ppl who got permas over orb glitch and thats all the permas I`ve seen over glitch abuse.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • eeepsilon
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I`d like to see PWE giving such statement and not unbanning everybody when they said they would. Like how would you justify not doing it and keep ppl silent? Short of you admitting it they`d have no grounds to keep one banned in such situation as keeping one banned would result in massive PR loss in a time when they still cared bout such things.

The wife story is inpropable because thats not how PWE works. Their staff has stated it themselves living together means they cant do anything bout account sharing - Even if you were dumb enough to admit it. As for the unbanning part, have you guys ever heard of sending second e-mail in case you dont get response on first one? PWE isnt exactly willing to deal with the whole "My X account got banned yadaýada" from separate account, sure it works at times but generally you are better off sending e-mail.

The drug lord example is idiotic, the risk is nowhere near the level of what you`d have on abusing 6v6. Rewards might be similar comparatively but the main point, low risks is something completely differenf on abusing basically anything in the game.

You do realize 90% of ppl on 6v6 rankings are noname alts? And most if not all of top10 really is no name alts. If random no name alts/people would get banned for doing this, it would of happened already.

I havent actually watched - videos recently, he is generally pretty good bout numbers though - On other hand Pains latest actual PK video, unless he added some in the past week, think it would be 2nd latest as the latest was some meme video. But I thought it was obvious for anybody who was watching they were fighting 1 squad with more than 1 squad and had what, 3 BMs + 5 sins or something similarly stupid like that and yet were unable to wipe the opposition iirc. If those guys were as good as they claim, they would of wiped the opposition hard with that.

1vs20? Am I talking to - ? Cause idiotism like that comes very commonly from his keyboard and usually mostly from his keyboard. As for bragging, - is the biggest ego on Et. - might be that on Da, claiming they dont brag over their wins is ludicrous. Then again I suppose they treat their fanboys better than general public.

I ask again, please bring examples of ppl who abused a glitch and got permad for it. I know literally 2 ppl who got permas over orb glitch and thats all the permas I`ve seen over glitch abuse.

Ok I am honestly not sure anymore if you are a really smart troll or someone really dumb. But are you really asking me to put proof of TOS violation and baning on a PWE forum? when they remove post, close thread and even jail you sometimes if you name someone or another company, or even discuss about anything TOS related.

What do you think it would happen if I start giving you names and specific info? :D

This is on first page, but gonna link it here anyway, this thread was closed and now re opened: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1208545/multi-clienting-temporarily-disabled-discussion/p28
    Yes, I know is not related to arigora but still. Why do you think they closed it and removed and edited some posts?

About the whole wife stuff: you are assuming he sent just one mail. Now I cant tell you how many he sent, because I am not him, but for what i remember he tried to get his acc back for more than a month. Also you seem to forget that if you spam them with mails or tickets, they just close the tickets or even in some cases ban the acc that is spaming them for harassment.

The drug lord stuff: Again the point is not really to equate a dangerous illegal activity with a game. Of course that if you are a criminal in real life you may go to jail or even get killed. On a game you may just get a week ban or perma one in worst case.
    But do I really have to explain a metaphor to you? This is the kind of stuff that make me lose hope in humanity sometimes..

90% of people on 6v6 are alt: Yes... and again, who's people alts are those. Of course they are not going to ban those alts, they are the alts of the people that is abusing it in the first place, I mean seriously, you really not get it?

Ok I say it again for you:

As I said before: It is not about doing it or not doing it, It is about WHO does it or who is allowed to it… :D

About joe and pain: No, I am not their fanboy and I am not even friend of them. And no, I don't consider them pro or anything. But when I found joe in the past in XNW, the fights we had were fun, also he didnt rage at me, even when he was outnumbered. In the case of pain I had a few 1v1 with him long time ago, and aside from the guy being a troll in general, he was respectful and even killed me a few times having less gear than me, so why would I deny that? If I get defeated by someone who outplays me I would just try to improve my skill and not use an entire squad to take revenge. So not sure why you get so salty because I just named the guys.

About 1 vs 20:Not sure why are you taking this as braging. The thing is that it has been more than once that I was having a 1v1, and some people decide that is cool to use a faction signet on me, kill me and the other person with 2 entire squads, then proceed to use some garbage alt that everyone knows, and wc for an hour: "Owned by X person" or something like that.
    Now, don't get me wrong I don't really care what people think about me or the other guy who was ganked, but you can't deny that people really have to be extremely lame to pull that kind of nonsense in someone else 1 on 1, specially if is people with godly gear. And they have done this to more than one person, yeah sure they usually do it to their pk rivals or rival faction. But at least in my case, neither me or the guy who I was pking with were in any big OP faction at the moment, and again I even seen this group of people doing that to g16 vana people… How would you justify that? And no I am not anythfox.

One more thing and going back into the main topic here. This is not proof of anything and not really related to 6v6 but check this out: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/comment/12738438

Most of what is said there are nothing more than conjetures, still, if you look the last official reponse in first page, you Will notice something interesting. I will asume that you are smart enough to realize what I am trying to say there and why the gm reply even though it does not say anything really, it actually says a lot.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Ill stick my 2 bananas in here.

But I dont think its understood the damage things like this have cause or are causing. Our player base numbers and play style wise are very different to that of PWCN. As well as many other factors.

With regards to the Mats that are available in this I think its bad again you cant get them any other way.

Thanks.​​
  • hurrdurrurr
    Options
    So you are unable to provide proof and call me a troll, okey.

I am telling you, I have seen it several times where ppl who live together and share accounts are untouchable. GM has even said so to couple of ppl. Short of GMs specifically targeting you and your friends, I dont understand why PWE would act differently for some random person. The ppl who got away with this were no major abusers, who according to you would have some ironclad protection.

As for druglord example, you really dont get it, do you? Chances of getting caught are a non-existant compared to what criminal would have(to have something happen to them) living the life they do. The point is, abusing any glitch in this game has basically no risks involved cause PWE doesnt have the staff nor the motivation to investigate let alone act on their findings. The only things I have heard ppl get bans recenly have been for account sharing/selling and we both know how small minority of those are punished.

So you are saying PWE investigated the issue of 6v6 abuse and decided to not act when they realized who were behind those alts? Thats simply ludicrous. More likely they didnt bother investigating at all cause they do not care as they are so out of touch with the game to realize this is orb glitch level of abuse. "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".

I dont really feel like having argument over 2 specific players on a thread, which has nothing to do with them. Lets just say, Joe had been telling how "he doesnt care but how Crisis is gonna dominate xTW"(During season 1) till they fought Karma and Joe cried for a month. I expect to see another emotional breakdown from him when Vindi gets their helms for this xTW season.

The more PWE cuts the staff, the more unlikely any infractions are to be punished when the chances are already pretty non-existant as they are. They simply do not have the staff to do proper investigations any longer and I dont expect anybody to get in any trouble over 6v6 any longer.

You are free to believe and not abuse anything, thats your right. But its silly to argue like everybody is getting banned for abuse, when PWE barely punished ppl when they had more staff to do so. The amount of abuse going on in this game is absolutely ridiculous but PWE has shown as a company to be unable to deal with it, which is why you see the abuse being so prominent.
  • eeepsilon
    edited June 2018
    Options
    So you are unable to provide proof and call me a troll, okey.

I am telling you, I have seen it several times where ppl who live together and share accounts are untouchable. GM has even said so to couple of ppl. Short of GMs specifically targeting you and your friends, I dont understand why PWE would act differently for some random person. The ppl who got away with this were no major abusers, who according to you would have some ironclad protection.

As for druglord example, you really dont get it, do you? Chances of getting caught are a non-existant compared to what criminal would have(to have something happen to them) living the life they do. The point is, abusing any glitch in this game has basically no risks involved cause PWE doesnt have the staff nor the motivation to investigate let alone act on their findings. The only things I have heard ppl get bans recenly have been for account sharing/selling and we both know how small minority of those are punished.

So you are saying PWE investigated the issue of 6v6 abuse and decided to not act when they realized who were behind those alts? Thats simply ludicrous. More likely they didnt bother investigating at all cause they do not care as they are so out of touch with the game to realize this is orb glitch level of abuse. "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".

I dont really feel like having argument over 2 specific players on a thread, which has nothing to do with them. Lets just say, Joe had been telling how "he doesnt care but how Crisis is gonna dominate xTW"(During season 1) till they fought Karma and Joe cried for a month. I expect to see another emotional breakdown from him when Vindi gets their helms for this xTW season.

The more PWE cuts the staff, the more unlikely any infractions are to be punished when the chances are already pretty non-existant as they are. They simply do not have the staff to do proper investigations any longer and I dont expect anybody to get in any trouble over 6v6 any longer.

You are free to believe and not abuse anything, thats your right. But its silly to argue like everybody is getting banned for abuse, when PWE barely punished ppl when they had more staff to do so. The amount of abuse going on in this game is absolutely ridiculous but PWE has shown as a company to be unable to deal with it, which is why you see the abuse being so prominent.

Again, Do you really expect that I give you char names, guilds, etc? This, even when your post (and the one in which I quote you)
    got edited, just 'cuase you named someone disrespectfully. I mean go an re read your own post if you don't believe me...

Now the drug lord again, you clearly are missing the point there. However keep in mind that in certain places Criminals are above the law, therefore they never get killed or jailed or punished in any way, of course those cases are very rare, but not non-existent.

And no I can't assure you they investigated anything 'cause I am not pwe employee. But come on, lets be honest here for once. Why do you think they act the way they do? Do you honestly believe that they are just low on people and really dumb?

I am not going to deny their incompetence, In fact is one of the few things we both agree from what I see. But, no matter how dumb they are, that still is no excuse to ignore everything and hide their heads under the sand, specially in cases like this.

Now why did I link this before you may wonder: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/comment/12738438
    And why did I say this:
    Most of what is said there are nothing more than conjetures, still, if you look the last official reponse in first page, you will notice something interesting. I will asume that you are smart enough to realize what I am trying to say there and why the gm reply even though it does not say anything really, it actually says a lot.​​

The answer is really simple: When a bunch of people is elaborating all sort of conspiracy theories and pointing out all sort of shady stuff goin on in a company, government or any kind of organization, you would expect either a deny of those claims or acknowledge of the problem, or in worst case, a most neutral reply, something like: "We are looking in to it, this may be true or not, but we need to investigate."

What you should not expect and what the accused should never do is something like:

"Ohhh we are really going into a shady and gray area there, so we WILL NOT!!!! talk about that, cause talking about it, is totally uncool and against the rules…. Instead we are going to talk about text errors, cause text errors are also uncool but is definitely something we" can use as smoke screen can fix."

Keep in mind the link that I put there is just one of the many times that official replies had been that way, and that says a lot in my opinion.

And no I have no interest in abusing that, not because I fear the ban, but 'cause: A) I don't need to abuse it and B ) Is a waste of time to do that even if they don't ban anyone.
    I mean, someone need to be really a loser and really sad person irl to log in 6 or 12 chars, just to kill himself in a game and look cool in a fake Rank and by one shoting undergeared nabs with his new shiny g17.

Still aside from what you or me think about all this. I would not get tired of saying this: You can't compare the weight of whale that is spending 2000, 5000 or even 10000 per month in this game, like many of those in the top Rank of that arigora nonsense, People that spent tens if not hundreds of billions of coins just on glyphs or cards or g17 mats, People that blatantly ask on this forum how many thousands they need to charge to go full NP or how to remove their charge limit. You can't put that people on the same ground as a guy who charged 50 or 100 once and never charged again, or even worse a guy who never put a cent.

Dou you really believe they would treat those players in the same way? Not even on this game, but in any game or even the real life?
    The answer is pretty obvious…

• matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    Options
    so is the 6v6 farm altama allowed or what?
  • psybob
    psybob Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    matthew4 wrote: »

No, it's not allowed but since more and more people dgaf about TOS and PWE allows all the gamazon and jenzogames bots (there are more than the 12 you need) we all can 'cheat' too.

Personally I have no interest in it and the pc only has 1GB so it would result in a BSOD.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    matthew4 wrote: »

Basically it pretty much is