Options
2»

Comments

• armoftheland33
    armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »
    which just give me a headache in trying to understand how somebody, who thinks he knows everything can consistently give statements, which are as opposite to reality as this.

I think its obvious, don't you? Joe is secretly the American president.
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    I am sorry to say this but even though I love this game, I would never recomend any title from PWE / Arc Games to any of my Friends, in fact I would recomend them to avoid this Publisher like the plague. One thing is that you like the game, the lore, the battle system, the clases, etc. Other very diferent thing is the Publisher and developer.

I won't quote your entire comment to keep my own brief, but if there were likes, thumbs up, agrees, or awesomes on this forum you would have mine. (Which by the way is another thing that other games do better)

I was chatting with a friend from another of these games that Joe claims are "just as bad" recently. That friend dropped that he actually came from abp, another pwe title. I asked him how he liked abp and he said the best thing about the game was that it was like living in an anarchist colony. Everyone was swearing, talking garbage, breaking the rules, exploiting and cheating and there was no one to do a thing about it (sound familiar?). I think that's a relevant point for all pwe games. There is a crowd, especially people clever with code, who flock to these games BECAUSE they can cheat and exploit for years and never get banned, and that is a plus to them. They make easy money and advance to end game by exploiting. But then there is the rest of the regular gaming world who just want a fair game and in that instance I would have to agree, us lay folk need to avoid pwe titles like the plague. For the majority of players that is a huge con, and I think its one of the biggest reasons that other games are not "just as bad as pwi" (or any pwe title) but in fact, light years ahead.